Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B IndrasenaYour feedback matters!
Your heart, brain, and overall health are harmed by foods high in saturated fats, salt, and cholesterol.
There's no getting around it. You've got to replace them with healthy foods: lots of fruits, vegetables, fish, nuts, olive oil --
What we call the mediterranean diet. Eat like an italian, a spaniard, a greek! enjoy!
Visit or search for ssohm on internet for more tips and information on various diseases.
I am newly Married, First intercourse was 45 days ago (on 14th day of menstrual). I missed my menstrual this month, we are not planning for kids right now. It's 4 weeks delayed. I have Done Pregnancy testing using the strips, it shows positive. We would like to terminate pregnancy without any risks in future. I heard of Mifty Kit which contains" Mifepristone.
I am 24 f married. Had unprotected intercourse on my 23rd & 24th day of my period with 29 days as average cycle. And I doubt some semen has got in. I am adviced not to conceive for two years nor consume pills to control birth as I have ovarian cancer. Any possibility of getting pregnant?
M 21 suffering from pcod since 5 months m married for 7 months yesterday was day 8 n my follicles we're about 3 to 6 mm n 23 in left n 18 in right will I have chance to get pregnant this time is 3 to 6 mm of follicle is Normal on day 8 please help me out.
My wife age 30 yrs we have two children one is 8 and other is 6years old Frequently she is suffering with white discharge. Once the doctor advice to take vaginal tablets at that time she was good again after two months the same problem started We didnot go for family planning operation. Please suggest me the treatment Thanks.
Hello doctor, my girlfriend has faced some problem that when she press her breast, some milk have come out. Her monthly period is also regular. But she have some problem of thyroid. She eat some medicine of thyroid. Doctor because of these problem will she get pregnant in future?
6 to 8 leucocytes found in urine for a boy of 8 years. Please advise the medicine to be used. Is Novamax 250 ml, Mefta gesic DF and Citra Ulka are useful? If not kindly suggest medicines a small boy of 8 years.
IS using condom to cover the penis whie intercourse is helpful? If is it so then in my case my husband fingered me without washing his hands. So is there a chance of being pregnant?
My age 38 and I have uterus adenomyosis and three fibroid -posteroinferior wall size 1. 6 x 1. 3x1 anterior wall subserosal 2. 9x2x1. 9 posterior wall iso-echoi size 3x2. 2x2. 5 I told the doctor to remove uterus any other option ?
My wife is having thyroid, her tsh value is 7. T3 & t4 test not done, how bad is this situation and what all eating precautions she should eat and suggest good medicine to cure.
I didn't have my first sex. My wife's vagina is small. What are the precautions I must take care while doing first sex? Is there any problems while doing continuously?
I am female, 48, fair, diabetic since 2008, having periods regularly. My face is not clear, dark pigmentation on my cheeks, it looks am lost black, very little on whole face. I use sunscreens whenever go to work. I usually use gulabjal as toner then sunscreen then, term arif cream then face power of Lakme. Kindly suggest some remedy from clearer skin.
Hi Took premolut n for 5 days 3 tablets a day still did not got my periods. How long I should wait for periods if still did not got periods what can be the possibilities of getting periods.
I think I am pregnant and would like to confirm that. Its been 3 days since me and my boyfriend were casually playing around. I am still a virgin but we had sex in clothes. Next day onwards I have been burping and vomiting. There's a little bit of vaginal discharge too. Am I pregnant? How do I abort it? I am really worried. Should I take an EC pill? Even though it's over 75 hours now.
Hi I had intercourse with my husband once after that I took saheli tablet once on Monday n again one on Thursday. Shall I stop it r shud I continue it till I get my periods.
My periods are late I check on I can preg test but it's negative . I am having very little bleeding some times . Am I pregnant ? I don't want to be right now ? What are the measures or pills I can take for my mensuration ? And not getting pregnant ?
Premenstrual syndrome or PMS is a common phenomenon that happens to over 75% of menstruating women. It refers to a set of symptoms that a woman experiences 7 to 10 days within the onset of her monthly period. The symptoms often cause great discomfort to the woman, but disappear soon after the period gets over.
The symptoms include muscle cramps, headache, body ache, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, mood swings and a lot more. This is not a pathogen related disease. It is caused due to hormonal imbalance before the start of menses in women. The level of female hormones i.e. estrogen and progesterone fluctuate inside a woman’s body prior to the menses. They are believed to have an impact on certain chemicals released by the brain. Therefore, women experience these symptoms during this time of their monthly cycle.
You don’t need to depend on strict medication to get rid of these symptoms. They can vanish if you make some changes in your lifestyle. Here are some natural ways to get rid of these symptoms:
- Check your diet: In order to enjoy a healthy period, you need to avoid certain food items. Trans fats and hydrogenated fats can increase these symptoms. Cut down on the sugar content of your meal as high sugar level can give birth to some of these symptoms like mood swings, headache, nausea, etc. It is also important to check the water content in your body. It is advisable to avoid salt as too much water retention can be bad. Too much consumption of caffeine can cause depression and anxiety.
- Go for a holistic and balanced diet: Women must include sufficient amounts of minerals and vitamins in their diet to avoid PMS. Try eating foods that are rich in magnesium such as bananas and leafy green vegetables. Also consume Vitamin A rich foods, mainly yellow and orange vegetables.
- Take up some light exercises: Light aerobic exercises may help you in getting some relief from bloated stomach and pain. But, don’t exert yourself in doing stressful exercises.
- Try some heat: Applying a heat pad can provide relief from muscle cramps and abdominal pain. Heat dilates the blood vessels and improves flow of blood through them. This provides relief from any sort of pain.
- Drink right: It is true that too much retention of water in the body can worsen PMS. But it is advisable that you drink sufficient amount of water during the periods or before it starts. As experts say, water itself can hinder water retention in your body. Besides water, go for herbal drinks like a cup of hot ginger tea. Some herbal drinks can work wonders in preventing PMS.
- Sleep well: Adequate night sleep is a must for menstruating women.
- Oil message: Use lavender oil and cypress oil to avoid muscle cramps and tension. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Pleasuring yourself is not a bad thing, however, most of us are afraid to admit it in front of the society at large. Due to our lack of knowledge and the fact that we do not discuss it openly has given rise to a number of myths about it. Here we are busting top 6 myths associated with masturbation.
- It can cause you to suffer from Erectile Dysfunction: Erectile Dysfunction refers to the inability to maintain or get an erection during intercourse. The causes of this sexual dysfunction are varied, but masturbation doesn't figure in the list of causes. What really happens is that when you masturbate repeatedly, you become used to your own touch or to a certain kind of sensation. As a result, you may find it difficult to have orgasms with your partner.
- Reduces sex drive: Masturbation does not reduce your sex drive or prevent you from having orgasms. Many people also claim that women get addicted to vibrators and cannot enjoy sex without them. However, there is no truth behind this.
- Children do not masturbate: Masturbation is a normal childhood habit, wherein young children discover the private parts of their bodies and the feelings of pleasure that arise from this activity. Most children begin to play with their private parts by about 5-6 years of age. A child can masturbate once a week or several times a day. There are even researches out there that show male foetuses masturbating in the womb.
- It can cause blindness: Blindness is the most outrageous myth associated with self-induced orgasms. Till date, there has not been a medical case to prove it.
- People in relationships do not masturbate: Whether you're single or in a relationship, masturbation is a healthy sexual activity that you can engage in to fulfil your sexual desires. Studies show that masturbation is a very common behaviour; about 92% of men and 62% of women masturbate. Sometimes, couples also engage in masturbation together as part of their sexual activity.
- It causes infertility: Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.
Oats and whole grain biscuits are good or not. I have a habit of eating biscuits with in the morning. please suggest..
In many cases, the body responds to a stressful or traumatic situation by disassociating with it. This can result in the development of a dissociative disorder. A dissociative disorder or dissociative amnesia is a mental illness that involves the breaking down of memory, consciousness, identity and perception. It can interfere with a person's general functioning, social life and relationships. People suffering from dissociative amnesia can have long gaps in their memory of the accident and the time before and after it.
Women are at a higher risk of suffering from this condition as compared to men. It has also been found to have a genetic link as people suffering from this condition often have other members of their family who experience something similar. Manmade and natural disasters such as wars, floods, earthquakes etc that cause overwhelming stress is said to trigger this disease.
The inability to recall past events is a primary symptom of this disease. Other symptoms include
- Depression or anxiety
- Inability to remember personal information
- Substance abuse
- Mood swings
- Sexual dysfunction
- Panic attacks
- Obsessive compulsive symptoms
- Hallucinations and
- Social withdrawal
Treatment for this disease is a two step process. The first step involves relieving symptoms and controlling any behavioral changes. The second step aims at helping the person to recall and process their memories. Developing coping skills and rebuilding relationships is also focused on. Depending on the individual and the severity of symptoms showcased a doctor may choose to treat the patient using any of the following forms of treatment.
- Psychotherapy: This form of treatment is designed to encourage communication and give the person insight into their problems. It uses a number of psychological techniques.
- Cognitive therapy: Changing dysfunctional thinking patterns and their resulting emotions and behavior patterns is the focus of this form of treatment.
- Medication: Dissociative amnesia patients who also suffer from depression or anxiety can benefit from medication such as anti depressants and anti anxiety drugs. However, this medication does not treat the dissociative amnesia itself.
- Family therapy: In some cases, along with the patient it is also necessary to counsel the family. Family therapy involves educating the family members about the disorder and symptoms of recurrence.
Clinical hypnosis: This type of treatment uses intense relaxation and focused attention techniques to access the unconscious part of the mind and allow people to explore their thoughts, emotions and repressed memories.