Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. B IndrasenaYour feedback matters!
I am a 37 year old female with two kids aged 5 and 3. I want suggestions about best contraceptive options that I can use. I have a history of mild PCOD and a tendency to put on weight with oral contraceptive pills (i used OCPs for almost 7 years in past). I have heard that modern day pills do not cause weight gain, if that is true please suggest some OCP.
Donor egg IVF is used by more than 70 percent of infertile women above 45 years to conceive. More than 8,000 babies are born in the US to women of all age groups by this method of Assistive Reproductive Technologies (ART). This kind of fertility treatment will become even more popular, in the days to come, because of advances in the egg-freezing technology.
What are donor eggs
Donor eggs are eggs given by a healthy, fertile woman to an infertile woman for in-vitro fertilisation or IVF.
How does the Donor Egg IVF program work?
Before you start this course of treatment, you must consult a doctor regarding its feasibility and effect on your health. Typically, the process has the following steps;
- After a donor has been identified, the infertile woman (referred to as ‘you’) and the donor are given medication so that the menstrual cycles of both are synchronised. You are also given medication so that your endometrium lining is ready for womb transfer.
- After their donation, the eggs are fertilised using the In Vitro Fertilization technique.
- Since the donor is under 35, not more than three embryos are transferred from her to your womb.
- Embryos are formed after fertilising donor egg with partner sperm.
In some cases, the embryos may be transferred after they have been fertilised. This line of treatment is undertaken to reduce the stress of this treatment on you.
In cases of men, the following procedures are followed;
- Unless the sperm belongs to another man, your partner will be required to give a sample of his sperm to check sperm quality.
- The partner must give another sample on the day the eggs are collected.
- In the next stage, the eggs and sperm are mixed together and in vitro fertilised.
Chances of success in Donor Egg IVF program
The chances of you conceiving through this program are 60-70%. This strike rate is significantly higher than a conventional IVF line of treatment.
How to start with Donor Egg IVF program?
- Finding an egg donor is not that difficult these days. You can find a donor through a fertility clinic, an egg bank, an egg donation agency, a family member or a close family friend. Donors coming from a frozen egg bank are usually screened for health and other reasons. Most donors are in the age group of 21-35 years.
- Make it legal i.e while getting donors is easy, the tricky part is to comply with the various legal issues. Consult your spouse, doctor and your attorney before taking this step.
- Get counselling i.e. you need expert counselling before you conceive because, let us face it, your baby is not your biological offspring. You and your spouse need to be adequately psychologically prepared for this important development in the family.
Hi, I am married guy. Me & my wife trying to have a baby. But no success. I have consult with one of my friend (he is doctor but not specialist regrading my issue.). Then he made prolactin test & told me I have high prolactin leve which is 20.41. What should I do?
Does using condom only is enough to prevent pregnancy. Can a girl can become pregnant by fingering if sperm present on that finger. If so how to prevent pregnancy from this activity. Why because it is very much difficult to ensure whether sperm was spent on that finger or not.Please tell.
Whenever I have sex with my wife using condom she looses the wetness and it becomes very hard to have proper and enjoyable intercourse. We don't want condom to be used but afraid of unwanted pregnancy. What are the options of having safe sex without condom.
If someone got pregnant and she don't want it and she took medicine to abort so is medicine will work for it or she wants other checkups and one time for medicine ne will clear all that?
What Happens if the position of baby is head up and legs downward in 33 week of pregnancy will baby get to its original position or not?
Am 25 yrs old, I want to get pregnant, I did all the test whatever required for pregnancy- Everything is normal. Scan, HSG etc. Also for my husband. But still I didn't get pregnant. My height- 5.2' weight- 62 BP-70/120- Please advice.
My would-be is a 24 yrs old, and hard work person in her home and physically good, she has a problem in her breast, a colorless liquid came from her both nipple. Why it is happening.? Give me a proper reply.
My wife had home pregnancy test. One dark line and second light pink. She has crossed her periods by 6 days. Wat to do. She has all the symptoms of pregnancy like stomach bloating, breast tenderness, back ache sometimes, lots of urination. She we wait more and take a test?
How to clear dry less, in vaginal insertion, Name the lubricant which have, or dies not have side effects.
I had sex with my gf on 13th January with protection she had her last periods on 8the December after that she had not got her periods till now i. E January we had done pregnancy test nd it was negative BT I am still tensed please help me.
Hello sir, my name is ankur singh and I live in patna, I am 25 year old. I want a solution for diabetes. Its a old age problem ya its touch in young period. So can you suggest me something around this topic. Thank you.
Is it harmful to do foreplay but do not do sex for health. What kind of problem can be face because of it?
I am suffering from premature ejacultion and this is affecting my personal life. So, please give me a remedy to overcome this problem.
I'm 23 years woman, married since 2 yr, before marriage my brest are tight but now it sagging then what I do for tightening my brest.
I am 20 years female suffering with polycystic ovarian syndrome. What are the symptoms of pcod? Is there any permanent cure for pcod? What dietary plan should pcod patients follow?
I am 24 years old I am suffering from PCOD and drastically gaining weight and also got acne and facial hair. Which kind of diet is recommended and anything else to be done?
How Ayurveda can treat chronic problems by balancing the Vata, Pitta and Kapha doshas in different parts of the body