Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. B Indira BaiYour feedback matters!
Most of us experience or suffer from some or the other side effects of air pollution in our lives. However, with the recent surge in the level of air pollution, the air quality has taken a plunge. The smog and particulates in the air cause multiple health problems.
So is there a way we can protect ourselves and our loved ones against this pollution?
Yes! Just by adopting these basic methods one can easily combat the ill effects of air pollution.
Always cover your face with a handkerchief or mask. Tying a handkerchief on your face to cover your nostrils can provide some protection; although it is minimal. Respiratory masks, such as N-95 and P 100 provide advanced protection against air pollution.
Use an air purifier inside the room as they help filter out suspended particulates which can cause breathing trouble, coughing, wheezing, sneezing and even trigger asthma attacks. Although they are slightly expensive, you can still consider them as a long term investment for the protection of your health.
It is advisable to avoid areas with heavy traffic as the pollution level is high in such areas. Try and avoid using two-wheelers and autos, if not possible, two wheeler riders should wear proper mask and glasses, in order to protect their eyes.
Keeping plants in your home is always advisable as they are the natural air purifiers, because they absorb carbon dioxide and also bring down the level of other poisonous gases.
It is also advisable to clean the filters of your AC frequently, so that the air that is being circulated is clean and free of dust particles.
Avoid smoking at this point of time, as at this point of time it is not just a health hazard, but also an environmental hazard.
Consume foods, which are easy to digest and support your lungs in withstanding the effects of air pollution especially those foods which are rich in beta-carotene, vitamin A and C.
- Asthma patients, should keep their inhalers and medication close-by. It is very important to safeguard against asthma attacks triggered by pollutants.
I had unprotected sex two months ago after sex she takes contracept UNWANTED 72 tablet. After 4 days she got virginal bleeding 1/2 day more than normal periods bleeds. After 5 days home pregnancy test negative 2 times, after 1 month she not got her period than again check continue 5 days in early morning with first urine sample also negative every result. After 2nd month she also missed her periods. Then again negative" today do a ultrasound but no any pregnancy in ultsnd. please help me.
I had a relation with my partner 24 days ago and I gets pregnant. So on Friday I takes RU486 and after taking mifepristone I vomit within one hour but I continue the course and takes another 4 pills of Misoprostol. Now I am having heavy bleeding since 2 days. I also consult with the doctor and he say that you are still pregnant. So what should I do now because I have a continues bleeding.
I had sex in February and had my period in march and April but this month may I am 22 days late am I pregnant?
I am 22 year old female and unmarried. I had my last periods on july 4 . I am afraid that I am pregnant now. Can it be aborted legally.
I have a problem of polycystic ovary and my periods is very irregular. I tried many medicines but for the last 6 months periods has stopped what should I do?
Dear sir actually I had sex with my husband on very last day of mp than again period was start for 1 days only but now my mc is not coming accordingly Please help me I am not want child r8 now. What to do.
I am suffering from vaginal infection from last four months. Had seen three doctors but it is going for that time and again retaining back have done random sugar test which resulted nill. What I need to do now.
Is it Daily sex is good for getting pregnant or is there any time gap for sex to get pregnant, what is the perfect time to sex mainly to become pregnant - Please Advise.
Can you please give me a diet chart during the time of pregnancy. And please recommend me what to eat more for increasing my pregnancy level.
Top tips for aiding digestion
Too much food and drink? Keep these useful hints and homeopathic medicines in mind
- Drink a cup of boiled water in the morning before breakfast. This seems to cleanse the stomach and often works wonders.
- Eat slowly. One of the main causes of indigestion is unchewed food.
- Don’t eat food “piping hot”. Our stomachs are not meant to have hot foods inside them. A useful thing to remember is that if it is hot in the mouth it is hot in the stomach. This includes tea and coffee. Food and drinks that are too hot may disrupt enzymes and injure the lining of the stomach. So, always wait for it to cool.
- Don’t eat on the hoof. Meals should be taken at a leisurely pace. If you eat on the move, there is more chance that digestion will not begin. Instead foods in the stomach and intestine will start to ferment, producing gases that bloat you.
- Avoid eating fruit with the meal. Tempting though it is, because it seems lighter on the stomach than puddings, it is not good at the end of a meal. This is because fruit digests faster than dense proteins, so fermentation and gas accumulation may occur.
- If bloating is a persistent problem, try simplifying your meals. Instead of having lots of food groups at one meal try separating them. For example, proteins need acid enzyme digestive juices, whereas carbohydrates need alkaline enzyme digestive juices. When you have to break down both types all at once you are not achieving optimal enzymatic action, so some fermentation and gas accumulation may occur.
- Try taking slightly smaller servings and think twice about second helpings. As a good rule of thumb, try to get into the habit of estimating the quantity you allow yourself using “nature’s food bowl”. Cup your two hands together as if you were using them to make a bowl. The quantity of food that would fill that “bowl” should be your maximum at any meal.
- Make sure that you drink enough water. Ideally, hydrate your stomach with a glass of water half an hour before a meal.