Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B H Prakash ReddyYour feedback matters!
Unfortunately I have used garlic paste on my forehead. My skin is burned & looking black in burning area on my forehead. I'm feeling very pain. Please help me I'm very depressed.
How to reduce black spots? And how to improve my skin tone? Do you suggest any cream? And does it have any side effects?
I have got a dark patch and watery pimples under arms. It's very much itchy and after scratching it's burning. It's been like 20 days. I've tried applying ketoconazole shampoo. Little reduced. Please advice.
Causes For Skin Damage:
1. Lack of hydration
3. Sun damage
4. Lack of exercise
5. Bad eating habits
Feed your skin the right food and it will respond with that lovely look you want :)
How to get healthy skin:
1. Minimal makeup: Ladies, can you please minimize makeup usage? It is really not necessary to always use a blush, concealer, foundation, mousse or whatever it is. It may add a fine coating to your skin making it glowing skin, but what about your real skin? Is it really glowing? No matter how expensive the brand is, it damages your skin to a large extent. We are not asking you to throw them off your shelf; keep those away for special days. The rest of the days, tone and moisturize your skin, use sunscreen. Let your skin breathe.
2. Face cleansing: This has been told by all beauty experts umpteen times when asked how to maintain healthy skin. Even if you are too tired after a long party, cleanse all dirt and makeup from your skin. Your face needs to be cleared of all the chemicals in makeup. The makeup acts as a tight mask on your face keeping your facial pores clogged. If you go to bed with all these makeup on, you’ll wake up the next morning with a huge embarrassing pimple.
3. Slather on sunscreen: Sunscreen is a must for your skin. The rays of the sun are harmful beyond thoughts. Skin cancer, premature aging, skin rashes all of these are caused when your skin gets too much exposure to the sun without any protection.
4. Exfoliating face: All the healthy skin tips for women say that you should exfoliate your face at least twice a week. Scrubbing your face will rid your facial skin of all the dead cells that might have clogged your pored leading to acne breakouts, blackheads and whiteheads. Scrubbing your face will also improve your complexion, adds a glow to your skin and also clears your skin of all toxins. Don’t keep your skin scrubbing daily, it will make your skin look even drier.
5. Moisturize: Yes, other than keeping yourself internally hydrated, also use a good moisturizer to feed your skin. Moisturizers do not add a great deal of moisture by themselves but they lock in the present moisture and are hence essential to keep your skin hydrated. After a bath, make it a routine to moisturize your face daily to keep it hydrated.
6. Water: Water forms the major portion of our body. It is recommended to drink 10 - 15 glasses of water everyday to keep you healthy and free from aliments. Drink enough water throughout the day to keep your skin hydrated. Do not allow your skin to feel thirsty. For a soft, supple and dewy look, water is a must. Follow this diet regime for a healthy skin and cut down on all fried and unhealthy fatty foods. Following are the benefits of water therapy : a) permanent glow b) removes toxic material and c) keeps your skin and body hydrated.
7. Eat proper food to get healthy skin: Food provides life to your skin. Everything you eat in your everyday life contributes to a healthy skin. Only that you have to cut out on some and add some more:
a. Vitamin C rich foods: Have fruits and veggies rich in Vitamin C. Vitamin C manufactures collagen that is responsible for the firmness of your skin. So you quite well understand that lack of vitamin C in your diet will lead to the formation of wrinkles at an early age. Vitamin C is also an anti-oxidant that prevents collagen damage. High vitamin C foods include bell peppers, dark leafy greens, kiwifruit, broccoli, berries, citrus fruits, tomatoes, peas, and papayas.
b. Vitamin A: Who doesn’t want a smooth complexion? We all do, but for that we don’t need to spend thousands of bucks when we have the solution in our refrigerator. All red, orange and green leafy veggies are rich sources of beta-carotene (a form of Vitamin A). It is necessary for cell formation and therefore your skin surface stays smooth and touchable. Carotenoids also protect skin from sun. Turnips, sweet potatoes, carrots, spinach, squash all of these are rich sources of Vit A.
c. Healthy fats: Nuts are fatty and are not good for health; that is a misconception. Of course nuts are fatty, but they are filled with healthy omega-3 fatty acids. This falls under that healthy category of fats that is essential for us. Have a handful of almonds and walnuts daily for a supple looking clear skin. Flax seeds are another good option to consume omega-3 fats. If you are a non-vegetarian, have salmon atleast twice a week. This fish is also rich in omega-3 fats.The oil you cook your food in should also be taken care of. Switch over to olive oil which is a rich source of mono-unsaturated fats.
d. Tomatoes: Tomatoes doesn’t need a very special mention when it comes to healthy facial skin. They contain a magical ingredient called lypocene which is an anti-oxidant that helps fight old age. It can keep your skin at bay from all old age signs like wrinkles, dark spots and patches or saggy skin.
e. Zinc and iron: Eggs, lean meat, oysters and cereals supply a good mount of zinc and iron to your body that imparts that much wanted celeb like glow. Zinc helps in cell production and natural weariness of dead cells giving your face a fresh look. Iron is needed to carry oxygen through the body that gives a blushy glow to your face.
f. Fibers: If you are the one suffering from acne often, its time you think of including fiber-rich foods in your diet. One of the reasons for acne breakouts is indigestion. And the best solution discovered so far to improve your digestive system is having foods rich in fiber. Having whole-grain breads, brown rice, apples, bananas, oatmeal are proved solution to minimize acne.
Hii sir am having huge irritation in skin with red spots can you help me with that and I think it is pityriasis and want some prescription.
I am 22 year old male and have darkcircles under my eyes for 7-8 months. And I sleep well and take a very healthy food. I don`t use more laptop or mobile. My skin color is fair and I am not more healthy. I takes yoga daily and a very little gym. I have no headache problem. I wants to do much and much sex. please help me.
I'm experiencing burning sensation in anal area from long back. Warm water therapy for anal fissure didn't help out. Please suggest me suitable treatment.
While cutting vegetable, have got knife cut on right thumb. It is two days old. There is slight swelling .Suggest treatment for quick relief / recovery.
Detail on Anti Aging Treatment
To start with Botulinum toxin, it is a protein complex which is derived from clostridium botulinum bacterium and it is used to treat certain muscular conditions and aesthetically remove wrinkles by temporarily relaxing the muscle. The various indications that it can be used to treat are our horizontal frontal lines for crow’s feet, frown lines, bunny lines and dimpled chin. Now how this procedure is done is by applying a local anesthetic cream on the concerned areas and injecting the toxin directly into the neuro muscular tissue .the result of this starts coming within 24 to 72 hours and the peak result is seen within 7 to 14 days. Now the main advantage of this procedure is that by using the toxin we not only remove the wrinkles but we also prevent the formation of permanent lines on the face. Now when this procedure is done in conjunction with other procedures like fillers and thread lifts it even gives better results.
What exactly are Fillers, these are high percentage hyaluronic acid materials which are used for volume restoration and phase rejuvenation. As we age there is hypertrophy of the fat, the muscle and the bone due to which there is a loss of volume of the face, by using fillers we can correct that. Now the ways indications for which fillers can be used are a loss of volume under the eyes or Tiaras for lip augmentation for nasolabial folds and for marionette lines. They can also be used for augmenting your cheek and chiseling your jaw line.
Now when this procedure is done along with another procedure called Thread lift which is a relatively new procedure it gives even better results. It is a very well known fact that the ideal female facial shape is an ovoid shape or an inverted egg shape with fullness in the upper half of the face and narrowness in the lower half of the face that is chiseling of the jaw line towards the chin. This can be accentuated by using the procedure called thread lift now there are a number of threads which are available which includes mono threads, lock threads, mono screw threads, and double school trips they act by collagen regeneration and remodeling. They are made up of a material known as poly dioxin on which one goes inside the skin it rejuvenates the skin and lifts the skin by collagen regeneration and remodeling. Now how this procedure is done is that we apply a local anesthetic cream locally and we insert the needles which have these threads on it. We put these needles inside and take the mount and the thread remains inside. In that area there is tightening and sagging is lifted by collagen regeneration so whether we do these procedures alone or we do in conjunction with each other they bring excellent results and they are associated with minimal side effects.
If you have any queries regarding any treatments you can contact us. Thank you.
My face is fair but my hand are brown color because I usually wear half sleeve t-shirt. How I can convert my hands white. Which suncream (spf level) I need to use to hand.
Sun, skin disorders, aging and even heredity can all contribute to skin irregularities on the face and elsewhere on the body. These include textural irregularities like wrinkles and acne scars, pigmentation changes like freckles and sunspots, or visible blood vessels.
In addition, skin may lose tone, feel less firm, and certain areas of the body may develop cellulite conditions.
Conditions that can be treated with skin rejuvenation and resurfacing include:
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored, or have raised borders
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood-filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures (collagen and elastin fibers) that result in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite.
I am 30 years old man ,nowadays my face skin becomes darker and darker bearing scars of acne and becomes dull, shine less. Suggest me the remedies to overcome these problems.
I am 21 years old and I have skin problem my skin get so much itching and get blackness what should I do to cure it and doctor told this is tinea corporis is there and homeopathy remedies to cure it.
Hello. My lips r much darker than my face. Sometimes it is too much dark n sometimes it is slightly dark. Please suggest me a solution.
I am 20 year old and mera face day by day dull hota ja raha he mera complexion fair he and black patches hote ja rahe hai, Please advise.
The Russians love their national drink, the vodka, as much as the french love their fine wines. And just like wine, vodka can be easily used in your daily beauty regime to add a much wanted healthy white glow to your skin.
Vodka is a great astringent or toner. Soak a cotton ball in a mix that is equal parts vodka and water and then lightly dab all over your skin. It will cleanse the skin and tighten pores.
You can add a dash of lemon juice to the mixture and freeze it. Rub these beauty cubes onto your face to bring down skin bloat as vodka and lemon juice together tighten pores and brighten the skin.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.