Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B.h.nikhilaYour feedback matters!
Sir mujhe asthama h kya ye bimari mere sath relation banane wale ko bhi hogi? Agr hoti h to relation kaise banaye rakhe.
Hello Doctor, I am Jayamurali (22). I feel more introvert during my schooling. But during my college days, I feel myself less introvert. I have finished my college a year before. But even now, I am not feeling comfortable while speaking to new ones. My thoughts become disturbed and I find it difficult to speak words clearly. On those times I happen to search the words for speaking. I fight it hard and speak. Though I am not feeling satisfied about my attitude. Is this due to any psychological imbalance or do I just need to work out on it more…? Please suggest me how to overcome this introvert behavior and become a motivated person towards others.
Hai I am 25years old man having loss of hair every day is there any precautions for this problem let me know.
I have gas problem. Suggest me one of anti acid reflux medicine. Due to it. symptoms are. Fever Sardi jukam Red spot on tongue Red spot infection on body.
Im not able to gain weight and im underweight. What should I do? And, as a girl its vry important to have a good figure nowadays. What should I do dr.
I have problem of high uric acid gout now my uric acid level is 8.0 and my elbow have pain swelling from 15 days is there any permanent solution for this.
I am suffering from cough dry cough for 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard . Can you suggest what should be done?
I am suffering from bad breathing. And I have cavity in many of my teeth. I was afraid of the treatment and the high cost involve on this. I know it was too late but now I want a pepper solution with minimum cost. Would you please help me out? Any temporary solution for bad breathing?
Hello doctor, most of the time when I eat some spicy foods and feel irritation inside the stomach and intestine. So can you suggest me the measures and remedies for the same. Actually this is a frequent problem I face and my general physics and call it as stomach ulcer.
I have many boils on my face that itch me a lot. I am having them from past 2 months. I got them Fer days after I waxed my face.
Sir I m 17 years old and I m a rider therefore at a back their is a pain cause not seat properly please give medicine.
While you cannot cure breast diseases, family history and maturing, but there are some hazards or risks that you can control. Keeping in mind the fact that there is no certain approach to forestall breast cancer, there are things you can do that may bring down the hazard. Here are five approaches to ensure your breast's well-being:
- Watch your weight: Being overweight or hefty expands breast cancer chances. This is particularly true after menopause and for women who have put on weight as grown-ups. After menopause, the vast majority of your estrogen originates from fat tissue. Having more fat tissue can heighten your chances of getting breast cancer by raising the estrogen levels. Additionally, women who are overweight have a tendency to have more elevated amounts of insulin, than other hormones. Higher insulin levels have been associated with a few tumors, including breast cancer.
- Exercise routinely: Many reviews have found that exercise is the sign of having a healthy breast. Studies show that one to two hours of energetic walking each week, lessened a woman’s cancer risk by eighteen percent. Walking ten hours seven days decreased the hazard all the more.
- Constrain liquor: Women who have two to five mixed beverages every day have a higher danger of breast cancer than women who have just one drink a day or none . As much as three to six glasses of wine seven days have been found to somewhat increase breast cancer chances. It is not clear how or why liquor raises the hazard. In any case, constraining liquor is particularly essential for women who have other hazard variables for breast cancer, like, breast cancer running in their families.
- Restrain time spent sitting: Research has shown that sitting time, regardless of how much exercise you get when you are not sitting, increases the probability of growing cancer, particularly for women. Women who sit six hours or more a day outside of work have a ten percent more serious risk for breast cancer compared to the ladies who sit under three hours a day, and an increased hazard for other cancer types as well.
- Stay away from or confine hormone substitution treatment: Hormone Replacement Treatment (HRT) was utilized frequently in the past to control night sweats, hot flashes, and other troublesome manifestations of menopause. In any case, specialists now realize that postmenopausal ladies who take a blend of estrogen and progestin might probably create breast tumors or cancer. Breast cancer disease seems to come back within five years in the wake of ceasing the blend of hormones. Therefore, get a breast cancer test even if you feel a small lump.