Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I have been taking contraceptive pills (21 pill pack), and my doctor suggested that I should start my new pack on every fifth day of my period, but when I read about pills (on the web), I got to know I should finish one pack, wait for seven days and take a pill on the eighth day, but both these days might not be the same (eg, your period gets delayed and the eighth day falls somewhere between the period) - so what should I follow - starting the next pack on the eighth day or fifth day of the period?
Hello doctor my age is 26 and my breast is too much heavy and it looks too bad and am also uncomfortable, dresses also looks bad. And shoulder pain, and also problem in breath sometimes, please suggest something for reducing breast,
My friend is 28 years old and he had intercourse with is girlfriend last night around 18 hours ago without any precaution, now he is in great fear of getting her pregnant . Want to know what he can do as a precautionary measure to avoid pregnancy and around what time so that she will be saved from this?
What is the chance of an abortion not happening completely with medications and what are the risks.Please tell.
My age is 29 I am trying my second baby but not conceived my Tsh is 9.260 T3 is 3.29 and T4 is 1.22 Is this is the reason for I am not conceive.
Women handle a lot, from work to family and society to their own health. They also try to eat better foods, lead a healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly as well. But despite trying their best, most women tend to make a few mistakes when it comes to their health. These mistakes are small and not too noticeable, but they can be quite harmful in the long run.
Make them aware about these common health mistakes now!
1. Not Drinking enough water: Ask any woman and she will probably know that she must drink 7-8 glasses of water every day. But most women don’t actually follow the rule and commit this sinful mistake. Drinking less water will make you dehydrated and leave you feeling weak. At the same time, it can make them prone to infections, including UTI and may make them cranky. Women must incorporate water-rich foods in their daily diet and ensure drinking more water.
2. Skipping Meals: Sometimes, women are just too busy to eat a meal and think that can cover up with a bigger lunch or bigger dinner later. Skipping meals can slow down body’s metabolism and cause overeating. This in turn can result in weight-gain, not to forget a variety of serious diseases. Eating more whole foods, beans, seeds, fruits and vegetables revs up metabolism.
3. Not eating enough protein: A lot of women are overweight these days because they make the common mistake of skipping protein. In their attempt to stay slimmer or lose weight, they avoid eating vegetarian or non-vegetarian sources of protein, which can reduce muscle mass and make one overweight. Plus, when women don’t eat protein, they tend to gorge on carbohydrates, which can increase their blood sugar spike and result in more hunger throughout the day.
4. Not getting enough sleep: Majority of women in the country fail to get enough sleep. Handling a variety of responsibilities and roles may result in getting interrupted and lesser sleep, which can cause premature ageing. It is recommended that adults, including men should get a minimum of 7 hours of sleep every single day.
5. Not enough calcium: Not having enough calcium in your diet may lead to osteoporosis. Women must not only avoid skipping milk products and foods that are otherwise rich in calcium, but also get enough calcium through supplements once they cross 35 years of age.
I am 30 year old and I have gone through cesarean n have a baby boy of two year old. But my lot of fat is accumulated in my lower stomach n it is loosen and look very bad pls advice.
I am 24 year old female. I am pregnant but my tummy is not grow too much. Please tell me what should i do?
My mom has auto immune hypothyroidism. She is taking medicine everyday. She is getting fever periodically. Does fever appears because of auto immune disease?
I had sex with my girlfriend 4 to 5 days ago without condom/protection but we used pull out method to avoid pregnancy. Her period cycle is is not same every time, sometimes it is of 2 months sometimes it's of 1 and a half month likewise. Now is there any chance of getting pregnant if we have sex around 50 days after her last period. One more thing to note she had masturbated herself during those 50 days 2 to 3 times. So I think the ovum has already been released and perhaps in one period cycle only one ovum is possible to cum. Please tell me if it is possible that she can get pregnant since we had sex last 4 to 5 days ago. Because her menstruation cycle is not of same time period so it is difficult to know that she missed her periods or just the period is late as always. Also how many days after sex we can take pregnancy kit test. Like prega news or something.
I am 22 year old female and I am married. I had fracture of L3 L4 L5 S1 S2 and had internal fixation done. The surgery was done before 1year. The fracture is United. I am able to walk and do regular activities. Can I have sexual contact with my husband with the implant?
Individuals who stood for an extra two hours daily had about 2% lower blood glucose levels and 11% lower average triglycerides, compared to those who spent more time sitting. More time spent standing rather than sitting could improve your blood sugar, fats in the blood and cholesterol levels, while replacing time spent sitting with time walking could have additional benefits for your waistline and body mass index.