Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. B GirishYour feedback matters!
I'm 18 year old guy I smoke & when I run then my heart beats fastly & I can't breath normally who to get come over from it please help me THANK YOU.
My mom is 52 years old, having problem of thyroid, recently she went to lab for various test, found that TSH- 8.6,lipid profile-cholesterol -278.
Sir my friend hv a low blood pressure What should we do to maintain blood pressure & have any diet to maintain blood pressure please give you suggestions. She is weak.
Sir my angioplasty has been done since 15 years back now one artery which has stunt is 100 percent block since 4 years and coronary artery open and one is 60percent block since 3 years my clinical reports lipid profile hba1cand Eco Vidal test are perfectly ok my doctor advice not to do any thing only have precaution please suggest.
Dear sir i am really afraid very much and my problem is my left hand shaking from past 6 months it's 30 min or 1 hour per day and sometimes little pain in my chest middle bone but i am freely walking 4km every morning i am checking ecg also and it shows normal ecg report and I had a gastric problem also. But i am only affording about left atm shaking please help me sir is it heart attack symptoms? my bp is 120/80 no sugar and i am sorry to say this I drink 2 pegs alcohol every day please i am helpless sir pls help me.
I have been suffering from the symptoms of anxiety ie. Frequent heart palpitations, slight pain in left chest. Medication is making me feel more panic and terribly drowsy. What shall I do now? How shall come out this panic attacks of anxiety without pills?
I am a diabetic and suffering with high cholesterol and some kidney problem so, can you kindly guide me.
16 MAGICAL HEALING POWERS OF GARLIC:
1. Improves Heart Health: Garlic cleanses the arteries and veins, thins blood, prevents blot clots, and nourishes the arteries maintaining their ability to stretch, preventing fatal heart diseases like heart attacks and atherosclerosis.
2. Anti-Clotting: Garlic increases the production of nitric oxide in the blood, which helps dilate blood vessels and dissolve blood clots. The anti-clotting properties of ajoene, a sulphur containing compound found in garlic, help in preventing the formation of blood clots in the body.
3. Soothes Respiratory System: The distinctive overwhelming odor and taste in garlic comes from the Sulphur content, which accelerates the activities of mucous membranes in the upper respiratory tract, relieving compression and mucus. Its antibacterial phytochemical properties help in treating throat irritations and potent expectorant qualities help treat chronic bronchitis and asthma.
4. Anti-Bacterial: Garlic has a rich combination of vital nutrients like Vitamin C, B6, allicin, potassium, calcium, selenium, magnesium, and flavonoids, rendering it with antibacterial and antiviral properties. They help control bacterial, viral, fungal, yeast, worm infections, and bacteria like E. coli, Salmonella enteritidis, etc.
5. Diabetes: Garlic increases insulin release and regulates blood sugar levels in diabetics.
6. Cures Skin Ailments: Applying fat dissolving garlic extracts to corns on the feet and warts on the hands alleviates the pain and hastens the healing process. Its anti fungal properties help heal ringworm and athlete’s foot.
7. Anti-Cancer: Organosulfida contained in garlic helps the liver to process toxic chemicals, including cancer-causing chemical compounds, lowering risk of stomach and colon cancer. Diallyl sulphides found in garlic inhibit the transformation of heterocyclic amines into carcinogens, preventing breast cancer.
8. Lowers Cholesterol: Garlic has the ability to moderately lower our blood triglycerides, bad LDL cholesterol, and reduce arterial plaque formation.
9. Fights Allergies: Garlic anti-inflammatory property helps the body fight allergies. The anti-arthritic property of garlic is due to diallyl sulphide and thiacremonone which relieves allergic airway inflammation (allergic rhinitis), and itching due to rashes and bug bites.
10. Pain Relief: Garlic anti inflammatory property relieves joint pains especially arthritis.
11. Stabilizes Blood Pressure: Allicin in garlic blocks the activity of Angiotensin II, a protein that contracts blood vessels, helping reduce blood pressure. Red blood cells convert polysulphides into hydrogen sulphide gas which dilates our blood vessels and helps control blood pressure.
12. Relieves Toothache: Garlic also has analgesic properties, antibacterial and anesthetizing, which can help cure toothaches.
13. Treating Acne: Garlic has antibiotic properties and contains compounds that are useful to clean the blood. But not entirely using garlic only, but you have to do further treatment.
14. Improve Iron Metabolism: Diallyl sulphides in garlic increase iron metabolism by stimulating the production of Ferroportin, a protein which helps in iron absorption and release.
15. Aphrodisiac: Garlic thins the blood, dissolves blood clots, dilates the blood vessels and improves blood circulation, rejuvenating the sexual functions.
16. Assists in Weight Loss: The anti-inflammatory property of 1, 2-DT (1, 2-vinyldithiin) found in garlic may help inhibit conversion of Pre-adipocytes into fat cells (adipocytes), aiding weight loss.
How is your Cholesterol these days? Not sure?
Don’t worry because you are not alone. Most people don’t have any idea about their risk for heart disease.
What’s even more threatening?
Cholesterol can start to clog your arteries as early as your twenties in this generation. And this is a potential threat to major heart disease. It’s better we start paying an extra attention to our cholesterol.