Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. B GirishYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old and I get stressed out and afraid when two drunken peoples are fighting in front of me, I get frightened easily when some car or a dog passes through me. My elder sister and my mother also responds in same way. Are we sensitive .is sensitivity a genetic trait, why are we so faint hearted.
I get a feeling of slight palpitation on most evenings. Also find every 5/10th best is missing. My ecg done a year back was normal. A decade aho my heart doc had stated that a few beats missing or actually extra beats are no big deal and compared it with greying of hsir with age. Need assurance that I am ok.
I am 54 years old. For high bp I take eritel 40 daily one tab in the morning. For cholesterol I take rozavel 10 daily in the night after dinner. For last few months the skin under my both feet are peeling off and dryness is observed even itching feeling is there. I get relief when I apply any I have put moisturizing cream. Kindly advice perm, anent remedy.
I am 53 year old with slight high BP. Sweat too much. Any prescription to reduce the excessive sweating.
Dear Doctor, My wife is 36 years old always suffering from low BP often 80/60 so please tell me the solution.
Madam for bp they have given me ecosprin 75 mg tb n folic acid tablet that all these time is it ok madam now I'm 12 weeks pregnancy suggest Mee.
I feel slight stiffness on the left side of my chest every time I smoke for 5 to 7 min. Wht can be the reason?
I have pain in my chest since 2-3 months I have shown to doctor he said according to reports low calcium and vitamin D.
The problem started with throat infection and pressure in head. The pressure starts from neck and with in a few hours it covers entire head. I feel uncomfortable and can't concentrate on work properly. Throat infection gone but I still feel head pressure till date. I live in Mumbai. I contacted doctors he suggested renal and lipid profile test. Cholesterol is slightly high. Triglyceride - 244.70 < 200 mg/dl gpo-pap Vldl - 48.94 (5-35) mg/dl calculated. Renal profile is ok. Near vision is slightly low but as per ophthalmologist spectacles not required. I am 40 year male & work in IT sector before computer 10-12 hours per day. My physician suggested to change your routine and take high fibre food to control cholesterol, But I still not comfortable due to head pressure. It is not like starting days but not completely vanished. I took wikoryl tab for 7 days and betadine gargle. Any expert opinion would be appreciated. Thank you.
Dear sir, I am blood pressure patient from 18.07.2016. Bp level 150 / 110. I do not take english medicine. Please help me my bp level come normal 120/85.
Is there any herbal / ayurvedic product, which reduces 'cholesterol' deposits in the heart arteries, which could be taken regularly as" precautionary-measure. Please Advise.
My father is 65 years old. He is sugar patiant. We done angiography from brahamananda hospital in jharkhand & found 3 blockage. Dr. Perwez alam suggest operation (by pass surgery). But we are not sure that it is good for dad or not. Please advice me what we do. Whole body swelling. Nd some dizziness in walking.
Arrhythmia is a disorder which is characterized by improper and irregular heartbeats; be it too slow or too fast. This problem occurs when the electrical impulses that are used to regulate your heartbeat don’t work in the correct manner. Your heart may beat irregularly, too slow or too fast.
Although this disorder does not yield many symptoms, a few noticeable symptoms of arrhythmia are slow heartbeat, or a racing heartbeat, chest pain, breathing difficulties and dizziness. Arrhythmia can lead to inefficient pumping by the heart, leading to bouts of fainting. A severe symptom of this disorder is ventricular fibrillation, wherein the ventricles tend to quiver instead of transporting blood. This symptom can cut off blood supply to the vital organs, which may lead to death.
- Coronary artery disease: In this disease, arteries of the heart can get blocked, leading to irregular heart beat and impaired heart functioning.
- A heart attack: An ongoing heart attack usually leads to irregular heartbeats.
- High blood pressure: High blood pressure problems make you more vulnerable to this condition.
- Impaired functioning of the thyroid glands: An overactive or underactive thyroid gland can lead to heart arrhythmia.
- Excessive smoking and alcohol consumption: These habits can cause problems with the blood vessels in the body, thus increasing risks of this particular condition as well as other cardio-vascular diseases.
- Stress: Too much stress can lead to high blood pressure; that is again linked to heart arrhythmia.
Mild symptoms of arrhythmia do not require treatment. However, complications resulting from it warrant treatment. The various treatment options for this condition are:
- Pacemaker: A pacemaker is a device that is used to regulate your heart rhythms. It is placed in the body by a surgical procedure and an insulated wire is put, connecting the heart to the pacemaker. In case of an irregular heartbeat, the pacemaker sends out impulses to correct the improper heartbeat.
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator: This device is used to prevent a dangerous symptom of heart arrhythmia, a symptom wherein the ventricle quivers. It is similar to a pacemaker as it is also placed near the collarbone. In case it detects an abnormal rhythm, it sends out shocks to reset the heart rhythm.
- Maze procedure: This is a surgical procedure wherein incisions are made on the upper heart tissue to create a scar tissue. Scar tissues act as insulators to prevent stray impulses.
- Alternative therapies: Alternative procedures such as yoga and meditation can help remedy the disorder.