Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B.g Srinivasa MurthyYour feedback matters!
My skin has become black what I have to do? I am suffering from throat pain and I am having a low voice. How can I get a loud voice?
Sir mere face kar dark spot ho gaye he (chaiye) Koi solution ho to batao or kya problem he ye please help me.
Rashes on skin due to sun exposure. How to protect my skin due to high temp in summers? The rashes are lasting for 2-3 months or sometimes more than that. When it heals it leaves the scar signs on skin. How to remove those dark skin scars different from normal skin.
I have dark marks on my face. How to get rid of it. The pimples are creating the dark marks. I have a oily skin. What should I do?
Sir my mother is suffering from heel cracks and the resulting pain while walking. how to get rid of that sir?
I have oily skin. When I go outside for sometime my skin goes oily. Please tell me what should I do.
Hii I am a 21 years old female and I have dry skin and I had a little bit of pimples and iam always felt to b dryness and I used a OLAY cream and Fair lovely cream. And my skin colour is black and I didn't get any shiningness and colour from it what can I do?
I am 38 year old having skin problem. I have white spots all over the body. I visited a doctor he said its called dyschromatosis universalis. He told its not curable. But when I took homeopathy at dr batras few spots are gone. I discontinued as it was not effective aftee few months. I want to know if it is curable permanently.
Sir I am using brite cream mixing with monsters cream for face is it suggestible taken by skin doctor suggestion only, all are saying that, that creams are steroid's I can use it or can I stop, if stop means which cream is suitable for dry skin, pls suggest.
I have a severe backache and also old scars of acne in black color all over my back and also some in the chest, buttocks and upper arm. Is there any treatment for the acne and scar marks?
I am a 20 year old girl and suffer from mouth ulcers alot. I even do not have any glow on my face n my skin appears pale. Usually my periods last only for 3 days and also skin of my palm is yellowish. My doctor has prescribed my complex forte with vit c tablets which I am going to start from tomorrow. Can that help me with my problems?
I am having dark circles and due to Sun my skin color got dark so suggest something homemade nuskha how to get rid from this problem.
Hi I'm a male or boy what should I eat or have in the night or at dinner to keep myself healthy and keep my skin healthy and glowing and clear and beautiful skin please tel me plz.
Skin is the first and foremost organ exposed to the onslaught of a variety of germs and bacteria. Your skin fights against these germs to keep you safe and healthy. Thus, skincare should not be treated as an element of vanity. A skincare regimen is something essential for your overall wellness.
Ways you should adopt to take care of your skin on a daily basis:
- Dry skin should be kept safe from harsh face washes: Face washes have a milder effect as compared to soaps, but they surely aren't good for the health of your skin. Skin, especially that on your face, is delicate. To retain its natural glow and nourishment, care should be taken to maintain its natural oils and nutrients. Washing your face repeatedly with harsh face washes can make your skin dull and rough. If you have a dry skin, you should be extra careful to retain the natural oils of your skin and hence should stay away from soaps or face washes.
- A skin with large pores should be exfoliated frequently: Skin with large, open pores is usually oily. Excess oil can lead to several other problems like acne, pimples or skin pigmentation. Such kind of skin should therefore be exfoliated and toned as part of a person's daily routine. Exfoliation rids your skin of dead cells, which on continued accumulation, can lead to infections. However, toning helps in tightening your skin.
- Sunscreens should be used irrespective of the prevailing weather: Whether it is sunny or cloudy outside, sunscreens are a must. You should never venture outdoors without applying sunscreen on the bare parts of your body. Sunscreen lotions are known to prevent you from the harmful UV rays of the sun that can subject you to the threat of skin cancer. It is absolutely necessary to apply these lotions generously and at least twenty minutes before a person goes outside.
- Hydration is the best suited way to have a healthy skin: When it comes to the look and well-being of your skin, hydration is indeed important. Drinking plenty of water and fruit juices can keep your skin moisturized naturally. Make sure you include fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet.
- Settle for herbal or natural face packs: Herbal or natural face packs run from a lower propensity to react with your original skin type. This helps you to avoid chances of contracting acne or any other kind of fungal or bacterial infection. You should make efforts to grind turmeric at home to apply it on your face instead of buying a readymade pack. This way, you steer clear of chemical substances and their disadvantages.