Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Veterinarians in India. You will find Veterinarians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. B.g. RamamurthyYour feedback matters!
Hi, Doctor I am having a 50 days old female dachshund. It use to make some kind of sound through out the night ? Is there any reason fr it ? & is there any special care I have to GV to my puppy in this age.
My dog is not well i guess as today in the morning she was vomiting. So need some advice. (Breed of dog is Crocker spaniel).
How could i comfort my dog in this summer?or could cut his hair(coat)short so that he should not feel too much heat. Please give me suggestion
It is recommended that every pet should receive a general health evaluation once in 6 months. A preventive health visit should cover following aspects:
• Vaccination status
• Parasite control for intestinal parasites, ear mites, ticks and fleas.
• Dental health – care you give at home; any mouth odours, pain, or other signs of disease you may have observed
• Nutrition – including what your dog eats, how often, what supplements and treats are given, and changes in water consumption, weight, or appetite
• Exercise - how much exercise your dog receives including how often and what kind; and any changes in your dog's ability to exercise
• Ears and Eyes – any discharge, redness, or itching
• Stomach and intestines – any vomiting, diarrhoea, constipation, gas, belching, or abnormal stools
• Breathing – any coughing, shortness of breath, sneezing, or nasal discharge
• Behaviour – any behaviour problems such as barking, changes in temperament, any obsessive behaviour, urinary accidents
• Feet and legs – any limping, weakness, toenail problems
• Coat and skin – any hair loss, pigment changes, lumps, itchy spots, shedding, mats, or anal sac problems
• Urogenital – any discharges, heats, changes in mammary glands, urination difficulties or changes, Neutering - if it has not already been performed
• Blood tests – especially for geriatric dogs, those with medical problems, and those who are receiving medications
How can the tumour growing in the Mammary gland of my dog be cured without operation?pls help, as she is 12 yrs old.
Doctor, I have a pet dog named "Messy. He is my favorite.He is 11 months aged dog.He has been diseased for the last 3 week. His back legs became very weak.So he couldnot balance his body when he stand up. And falls down when he tries to walk. His body,especially back legs and stomach portion vibrate like shivering. He couldnot raise his tail. Lachrymal fluid is produced more in the eyes. Doctor said that many dogs in our area have this disease. 3 injections had taken to him. Before 2 days,the following injections had been taken by the doctor. Inj. Neurobion forte-1 Inj. Dexona2ml -1 and also gave the syrup Tefroli But still he is in a critical condition. What will I do doctor? kindly reply to this.
Sir I have3 year old gsd nd she got crossed with Street dog nd I don't want her to conceive but next day I had already arranged for a matting so now what should I do. After the drug injection should I go for matting option the very next day.
I have two dogs, one is male 2yr olde very aggresive the other is bitch pomerian barks a lot keeps them seperate , male is chained mostly and female roams free can the neutering of male will help his aggression also from were can i get the genuine anti rabi and 6in one virus meds ?
My pup is 1 year old. let me know the vaccination schedule for him. He is a pug . Also let me know deworming schedule too.
Allow your animal to live in its own habitat. Means at the end of day take your pet to the place where it can run for 5-10 mts (dogs, cats), large animals (cattle, buffalo, etc) to a place where it can rome free for at least 15-20 mts you will find productivity of the animal will increase appreciably