Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B.D. PatelYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Krishnendu Bikash Dey
Dr. B.D. Patel provides answers that are very helpful. Nice
I am a unmarried girl. Want to be fit n healthy, have a busy schedule n sitting, having 56 weight. What should the diet chart to maintain my heath. And to get a fine shape as well. My tummy is coming out more. please help me out with your suggestions. I want a diet chart from morning 7.00 ap se 8.00 pm. please plz please help me out. And give me the best diet chart.
My penis size is too small, how to enlarge that. Is it possible or not, please suggest me, and that size is 3 inches.
Erection problem, during intercourse my penis ejaculate. Need advice how to control and increase the duration of intercourse.
Now I am experiencing with right side neck, shoulder blade ,shoulder and complete hand pain. Help me on this. It's too much pain.
I would like to in behalf of my friend, she is lesbian, having sex with ladies is there any problem when once she get married.
Conjunctivitis is a medical condition that is marked by redness in the eyes owing to the inflammation of the conjunctiva, which is the membrane covering the white part of the eye. The condition is further characterized by the discharge of yellowish pus fluid from the corner of the eye. This condition, which is essentially an infection, can occur to people of all age brackets.
Causes and Symptoms:
Conjunctivitis can be caused due to several reasons namely allergies, irritants, bacterial and viral infections, among others. Apart from the redness in the eye, some other apparent symptoms of conjunctivitis are:
- Thin and watery discharge in viral conjunctivitis
- Thick, mucous like discharge ranging from yellow to green in case of bacterial conjunctivitis
- Sticky eyelids
- Increased reactivity to light
- Blurred or foggy vision
- Nasal discharges
It is difficult to distinguish between viral, allergic and bacterial conjunctivitis. Different fields of medicine prescribe treatments according to the cause of the condition. Although subtle differences, such as thick and thin discharges can be observed, in Homeopathy the cause is not that important.
Homeopathic medicines are natural and highly effective. The medications, which are prescribed in Homeopathy can more than manage the discharges, swelling, the sandy sensation and redness in the eyes. Homeopathic medicines are effective when the condition causes the eye to get dry, red, congested and swollen. Bathing the eyes with sterilized salt water is also a popular method of treating the infection. In addition to these, Homeopathic doctors also provide tips to curb the likelihood of further complications. Removing your contact lenses while treatment and cleaning your spectacles on a regular basis, if you wear any, are duly recommended.
Hi Sir m 25 year old mere weight is 56 kg and height is 5: 7 h mne aj blood pressure read karo jo high tha around 160.
I have two child girls 8 and 4 years old, now we wish to conceive a baby boy. Pl advice for useful information for this purpose.
I got stool routine report, in that the chemical examination of REACTION is acidic and other are normal. So please suggest me diagnosis.
Is mahabhringraj oil helpful in reducing hair fall. Does it support hair growth too. Also please suggest how to apply it on hair.
I'm 20 years old boy im not that mature enough people say I still act like small kid who is very stubborn and I have high negative vibes I can not trust people easily coz of bad experience in past I do not have friends coz of this weakness I do not have good personality I act immature like a kid I have many friends (girls) I do not like making friends in male zone I took things seriously and very deep my girlfriend says im very weak every one says im very soft hearted person I always get use all the time and throw me in dustbin im bad im studies average student I can not concentrate on studies as well I masturbate all the time 4 days a daily routine I want to stop this I always goes in depression headache is there I take too much of tension I feel numbness on my head help me I need help what should I do I want to be mature good personality and attitude coz of these kind of qualities of mine makes my moral down day by day please help me suggest me medicine.
Obesity or excessive weight is a common problem for both men and women irrespective of their age. Obesity must not be ignored as it can lead to further complicated health problems like heart diseases and asthma. Different causes are responsible for excessive weight gain, such as hypothyroidism, depression or polycystic ovarian disease among many others.
Homeopathy offers many effective medicines for weight loss; they are as follows:
- Antimonium crudum: This medicine is advised to children or young people suffering from excessive and inappropriate weight. If symptoms like thick white coat on the tongue, discoloration of nails, craving for salt, irritability are noticed in a child or young person, then the doctor may recommend this medicine.
- Calcarea carbonica: This medicine is recommended if fat gets accumulated in the abdominal region. It helps to lose fat from the abdomen region. It is also given to a person showing the symptom of excessive perspiration.
- Lycopodium: It is administered to people showing symptoms like depression or excessive craving for sweets. It helps to lose weight from the thigh or buttock region.
- Graphites: This may be advised if you show symptoms like fatigue, weakness or depression. It is mostly suggested to women.
- Nux vomica: This may be recommended if you have gained weight due to inactiveness. If symptoms like constipation or sensitivity to cold air are noticed, then this may be advised.
- Ignatia: Ignatia is generally advised if you gain weight due to depression.
- Natrum Mur: This medicine may be advised to lose weight from the thigh and buttock region. It is given to people showing symptoms like depression, sensitivity towards heat or sun.
- Phytolacca: This is one of the most common medicines suggested by doctors for weight loss. If you show symptoms like swollen glands, pain in the ear or feel dryness in your throat, then this may be advised to you.
It is highly recommended for you to consult a homeopathic doctor before taking any medicine in order to find out the root cause of your weight gain.