Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. B Chandra ShekarYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir/Mam Im 58 years old and im suffered from prostate gland. Shall I go for operation or is there any or is there any other medicine without operation. Please intimate me.
my kidney is not equal and minor pain in my right side kidney please give me solution of this problem some Dr. say kidney wall problem.
This is Aaquib and I am 22 years old. Actually have 4tiny stones in my both kidney since 2 years the sizes of stine is 4.5 all are them are of same size. Previously one of the doctor suggested me to gake a tablet name as himalaya cystone. The worst tablet it will not work. Respected doctors kindly suggest me what to do now let me know the best medicine to cure this. Thanks.
I have been suffering from pain while discharging urine also feeling urine frequently but in actual its only feeling of having urine. I have been feeling pain in lower part.
I am 25 years old female. I am suffering with urine infection. What would be the problem. Which medicine should be used?
To decrease pain by fissures what I have to do please suggest me any tip can we do any weight lifting.
Sir I have pain in my testis. While masturbate the pain got go. Is there any home remedy for this problem. And I have premature ejaculation problem. And my pennis do not erect properly. And leakage semen through urine may occur. Is there any natural remedies for curing this problem. Is consumption of asparagus powder may cause any side effects.
My Son, 8 years old, complains of frequent urination, particularly at night before sleeping. We consulted our paediatrician, couple of months back, who checked his penis and advised treatment for Phimosis which we could cure by applying medication and thus could retract his penis skin. However, there are times when the skin gets attached again and he starts to complain of this urination - there are only a few drops, sometimes 1-2 drops, that comes during this urination. Is this urination problem due to Phimosis issue or something else. What specialist I should see to solve this problem for my son. Pl advise.
Urinary Incontinence is the sudden urine loss that occurs involuntarily in women. Some of the factors which cause urinary incontinence are pregnancy, menopause (know more why Women Are More Vulnerable to Heart Diseases Post Menopause) and childbirth. It should be noted that urinary incontinence by itself is not a disease, but is a symptom of other underlying disorders such as diabetes, infections and other conditions.
Causes of temporary cases of urinary incontinence include:
1. Constipation (learn more that Work for Constipation Relief)
2. Urinary tract infections
3. Excess consumption of alcohol and caffeine
4. Consuming carbonated drinks
5. Use of artificial sweeteners
6. High doses of vitamin B and vitamin C
7. Being on sedatives, muscle relaxants, blood pressure and heart medications
8. Eatables which are too spicy, acidic or sugary
However, persistence of incontinence might be due to a more serious condition. Some of the causes are stated below:
- Age: The bladder muscles tend to weaken with age. This affects the bladder’s urine holding capacity.
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and increase in weight during pregnancy can cause incontinence.
- Menopause: Oestrogen is responsible for the healthy maintenance of the lining of the urethra and bladder. The onset of menopause causes the oestrogen hormone levels to drop. The gradual damage of the bladder tissues causes incontinence.
- Childbirth: The bladder control muscles are weakened during normal vaginal delivery, thus leading to incontinence.
- Obstruction: Occurrence of tumours in the urinary tract can block the normal flow of urine which can cause incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: The same ligaments and muscles support both the bladder as well as the urethra. With removal of the uterus by hysterectomy, the pelvic floor muscles are deteriorated. This leads to urinary incontinence.
- Neurological disorders: Conditions such as multiple sclerosis (autoimmune disorder in which the immune system destroys the protective sheath of the nerves), Parkinson’s disease (disorder affecting motor functioning of the body), brain tumours, spinal injury or strokes are capable of causing incontinence.
Different forms of urinary incontinence are classified on the basis of their symptoms:
- Urge incontinence: Urge or urgency incontinence occurs when there is a leak before the person reaches the toilet.
- Stress incontinence: Small amounts of urine leak out during normal physical movements such as sneezing, coughing and exercising. This happens because of the minimum stress exerted on the body, and hence, the name.
- Functional incontinence: Sudden leakage of urine occurs due to external deterrents or physical disabilities such as not being able to find a toilet.
- Overactive Bladder: This is characterized by frequent and urgent urination.
- Overflow incontinence: A full bladder, at times, leads to unexpected leakage.
- Transient incontinence: If urine leakage occurs due to temporary situations such as infections, or new medications.