Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. B Chandra ShekarYour feedback matters!
Sir mere masane me kamjori hai jese hi me pesab karke uthta hun to pesab ki kich bunde nikal jati hai or agar do char kadam chalta hun tab bhi bunde nikal jati hai me bada paresan hun.Please tell.
From the last years I'm peeing alot. After every 30 mins or an hour ive to pee and the pee also come in good amount and clear in colour. Also when I pee I felt that there's some pee left in it. I don't drink too much water and really I drink less water daily then I pee. Please help me. It's ruining my life. In my exams I've to left half paper dur urination since I don't even drink water 2 hours before exam.
I am having itching in groin. I applied "clotrimazole" ointment. There is some relief but not total elimination of itching. Please suggest course of treatment.
I have got right hemicolectomy (open) surgery in october. I was diagnosed with chronic disease. Can I start push ups workout?
I am 71 years of age n suffering from frequent urination. Any delay leads to some drops leakage. Please suggest treatment n test for prostate problem n over active bladder. No surgery Please.
I am having this problem but every time I asked my doctor, he ignored it saying you are single no need to worry. This problem will be over after you get married but I still have so much of doubts regarding this. My problem is actually related to my sexual life. Let me tell you that I am still virgin and have not indulged in anything other than just kissing a girl. Now to start with the problem. Whenever I get erection after watching some adult movies, I am not able to control my self for long and there is something sticky in my underwear and then I get the urge to pee. If I masturbate, I get the urge to pee after masturbation. Is it normal. If I am with a girl and I get the erection but after some time there is a leakage in my underwear and I get the urge to pee and if I delay the activity of going to washroom then I feel pain in my lower abdomen. One more problem is whenever I go to pee. My bladder is never full empty I feel. And even aftr peeing when I get up. There is some drops of urine drop in my underwear and when I discussed with my doctor about this he said you have active bladder and no need to worry. I do not know whether both the problems are related to each other or not but I would like to get some idea and advice from the best doctor. Best Regards,
I have been experiencing increase in the frequency of urination as well as mild pain in the pubic area. I have cold and cough which is not as severe and feel not very but mildly feverish.
Sir I have a problem in my urinary bladder my age is 23 it was happens in summer only my symptoms is 1st paining in lower abdominal and my testis will be so tight and also paining then later my body full of sweating and I passing urine it will so paining like burning and also passing urine it self coming out like a white thick fat it's so burning I was sitting in bathroom in 20 to 25 minutes with droply passing urine this is my problem please give any solution of this.?
I am 60 years old and had uti infection for which I had taken treatment from the urologists and was feeling well but quite a some I am having urine release problem and is having prostate 30gm. Kindly advice.
I am a 29 year old male and sometimes get intense feeling of itching in my anus after prolonged hours of sitting at office , please advice.
I am 59 year old female. Undergone with laparoscopic hysterectomy (uterus removal) operation on 9th JUne. After that urine is passing without any signal. CT sacn shows some issue in Ureter. Please advise me.
My cousin is 17+ and she pees in her bed during night and she couldn't control it. Why is it so and it's remedies.
Every time I urinate a pre cum comes (white fluid like matter which is very sticky () I request you doctor plzz tell is it harmful fluid for my health physically and mentally! Also the reason behind it.
During night times I am getting white gene from my main urine point. And another problem I am having is my penis is so small can I know the reason of these problems?
Sir I am 33 year I'm suffering from kidney stones last 3 month what is the best treatment for this problem please tel me best treatment THANKS.
Kidney failure and other kidney problems are the leading causes of death nowadays. Common problems that lead to kidney failure include chronic blood pressure and chronic uncontrolled diabetes. However, there are a number of ayurvedic medications which help solve kidney failure and other kidney problems including;
- Punarnava: Punarnava is commonly called hogweed as well but the medical name for it is boerhavia diffusa. It is extremely helpful in preventing micturition, a disorder which is characterized by unexplained fainting after urinating. However, that is not the only symptoms hogweed helps with as it also removes excess water from the body due to kidney failure.
- Varun: Varun is commonly known as caper and is medically known as crataeva nurvala. The diseases which varun is best at dealing with are urinary tract infections and renal stones. Varun also helps in stopping the swelling and extra fluid accumulation after kidney failure.
- Gokshura: Gokshura is known as tribulus terrestris and is an herbal tonic for the genito-urinary system. Gokshura is one of the best ways to avoid dialysis. This is because it stops infections from occurring and also clears obstructions in the urinary tract. It is also very good at regenerating the kidney cells.
- Raktachandan: Rakt chandan is known as p. Santalinus or red sandalwood and is another excellent remedy for kidney problems. It acts as both a diuretic and an anti-infectant.
- Palaash: Palaash, medically, is known as butea monosperma. It is a type of urinary alkalizer and it also stops micturition. A urinary alkalizer is a medication which allows the urine to pass more easily. This is yet another great remedy for kidney failure.
- Kaasni: Kaasni is commonly known as chicory but its medical name is cichorium intybus. Kaasni gives strength to the kidneys and is also a very good alkalizer. However, its most valuable property is the fact that it helps in nephritis and nephrotic syndrome (disorder of the kidneys characterized by protein loss).