Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. B A PrasannaYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old boy. I am suffering from asthma and have to suffer from asthmatic attack regularly. Please suggest me, what to do.
Hello sir, mere pure sarir me dard rahta aur me bahut patla hon mera waight 36 kg hai 2 months se har Friday ko mera night fail hota hai mujhe bhook bilkul nahi Lahti hai.
Which medicine I should use for increase sexual health from inner and outside (penis veins). How can I maintain my sexual life if I am committed with more then 2 girls for that I need some extra help. Please advice me correct medicine which Does not side effect.
Hi doctor, I am 35 years male, a regular smoker. I found that my pennies is not become hard, and if once it hard very quickly it again relaxed. The size of pennies is around 5" also I had a habit of mastarbate. For that reason my sex life is not enjoyable. Please suggest me how I can overcome from this problem.
I have some sex problem. When I do sex end of the my sperm not come to forcedly. Its come to slow very slow. please help me. Say me some medicine.
How should the aids is caused Is caused by sex with girl or daily sperm vomiting and how to know the person is caused by aids.
I'm suffering from severe erectile dysfunction caused by excessive masturbation and pornography. Severe in the sense my penis is not even expanding when I am trying sexual intercourse. It was 4 years back so big and hard and now it is small and soft. Can I cure from it? What should I do for curing? How much time it would take? Please help.
What is the symptoms of AIDS because I feel I have a problem of AIDS how can I is there any medicines that I can take please help me regarding this thanks a lot.
My nose bone is not straight the lower one is shifted towards left whats the reason and why it happened. Never had any accidents or anything still it happened.
How sleeping less than 6 hours affects your health
After being awake for almost 14-16 hours, our body demands sleep. Minimum sleeping time required for a healthy mind and body is 7-8 hours. Although, this duration varies according to age. Because generally speaking, where a child can sleep for 12-14 hours, grownups can sleep for not more than 9 hours. Sound sleep is very essential otherwise, it can be harmful for our health. Let's see how sleeping for less than 6 hours affects our health.
- Headache, weight gain and poor vision: When you sleep for less than 6 hours a day, it can not only give you headache all the time but can lead to a poor vision also. And if continued for a long time, may hamper your eyesight. The lesser you sleep the more weight you gain. And after-effects of gaining weight could be even more hazardous.
- Memory loss, heart disease, infection: Sleeplessness can have an adverse effect on one's memory too. A person may find it difficult to remember even simple things. Also, infections can take a longer time to heal because sleep is something that stabilises and balances everything that goes wrong while we are awake. If we don't get proper sleep, the process of healing takes longer. Lack of sleep can also elevate blood pressure which ultimately affects the heart.
- Urine overproduction, stammering and accident: Sleeping slows down urinating process but when you are awake for longer hours, you might have to urinate more than usual. Lack of sleep can also make you stammer while speaking. If lack of sleep continues, you may not be able to communicate properly. When you do not have sound sleep, your mental condition would not be stable because of declining concentration. You can be accident prone if you drive in such a condition.
These are just a few of the ill effects. Sleeping for less than 5 hours is far more dangerous than you can even think. From behavioural to mental to physical effects, it can harm you in many more ways, So, have a sound sleep to avoid complications in life.
My age is 20 I ejaculate daily night while sleeping. My sperm count is too low. So how can I get it more for my self. And it is not strong as before. Please help me from this. And I will smoke 3 cigarettes a day alcohol may be weekend's.
She had a sex with her boy friend. On 28 march and she is not having period till now. She is having doubt about she is pregnant or not. And she is having vomiting. So please suggest me. What I should do.
I used to masturbate daily and now I have reduced it very much. I haven't done it for a week. Is this going to affect my health?
Here are 3 powerful ways to get rid of snoring.
1. Steam: Nasal congestion is one of the biggest reasons behind snoring. The best solution for reducing congestion is to inhale steam.
- Pour hot boiling water in a large bowl/ You can also use a steamer.
- Add three or four drops of eucalyptus essential oil or tea tree essential oil.
- Hold a towel over your head and inhale the steam deeply through your nose for 10 minutes.
- Follow this remedy daily before going to bed until your congestion clears.
2. Ghee: Ghee, also known as clarified butter, has certain medicinal properties that can help open up blocked nasal passages. This in turn will help you snore less and sleep better.
- Slightly warm a small amount of ghee.
- Use a dropper to put two or three drops of lukewarm ghee in each nostril.
- Do this daily before going to bed and again after waking up the next morning.
3. Turmeric : Being a powerful antiseptic and antibiotic agent, turmeric can treat inflammation and help reduce heavy snoring. The following milk and turmeric drink will help you breathe freely while you sleep.
- Add two teaspoons of turmeric powder to a glass of warm milk.
- Drink it 30 minutes before going to sleep.
- Do this daily.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.