Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B A PrasannaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 30y male. I am huge smoked cigarette in day. Now felt some time pain in head and chest. Now I planning to quit smoking. Will you suggest me how could I drop this bad habit. I try alot but. Read more.
What is cardiovascular disease (CVD)? Why should I change my lifestyle after a heart attack? What is an NHS Health Check?
I m working as a software engineer. I m having a very bad head ache for past two months. Pls help me to recover from this problem.
I am 24 year old male. I feel little bit burning near right side stomach. I also met with kidney specialist and also gone through kidney test but everything is fine. I feel little bit burning everyday after 6 or 7 pm when I come back from office. One doctor suggested me to take nurokind plus 500 for 3 months but after that I am feeling same. Sometimes like Saturday, Sunday I do not feel this. Can you suggest me something to get rid from this problem. Thanks.
I am 25 years old, I have abdomen tuberculosis. Currently I am taking course of medicine from last 5 months. Which type of food I have to taken? which type of exercises were best? which type of environment is best?
I am 23 years of age, Suddenly slight itching has started all over the body but no rashes or marks. What could be the reason?
I am 20 years old. I've got flat foot though when I stretch my foot, the Arch is restored. So, I want to know the cure for my flat foot and how can I get my arch back permanently? I want to join army. So I need perfect feet. Thank you.
I'm an unmarried guy. 25 years. I'm doing hand job daily twice or thrice. I s there any stress of hand job my penis was erected well before 4 days size is 6 inches .and now my penis was not erect well .now my dick is not getting up& strong. Pls suggest me the answer.
Albumin absent Glucose nil Micro 3-4 pus cells/ hpf are seen Serum creatinine 0.84 mg These are the data received I found in my reports. The doctor says I have sugar. Do I have it or that I do not have.
It has long been established that the kind of food you intake and the way you prepare it go a long way in deciding your digestive and overall health. A person is always advised to have a filling breakfast, a moderately elaborate lunch, but a beggar's dinner. This kind of a balanced diet helps a person to live a way healthier life.
The following points will help you to have a healthy dinner facilitating your wellbeing:
- Opt for a broth instead of something greasy and oily: If you plan to cook veggies on a pan, chuck the idea of using oil. Oily and greasy food should be your last dinner option. Excess oil not only complicates digestive processes, but it also interferes with your regular sleep patterns. The next solution available is to use vegetable broth in place of oil. Pieces of lean meat or diced vegetables steamed in some broth can make a yummy meal indeed.
- Try avoiding dairy products after sundown: It is hard for your body to break down dairy products, such as full cream milk or cheese at night. Dairy products are also fattening. It would be best to have these in the day. Contrary to popular belief, milk is not an essential part of an adult's diet. It is inevitable in your growing age. To fulfill one's bodily requirement of calcium without causing extra pressure on the digestive system, a generous helping of plain yogurt can be had with dinner.
- Drink water before you start with your meal: Water kills your ability to overeat. Many tend to drink soda or carbonated drinks alongside lunch or dinner; this is a bad practice. One may sip on to water while eating a meal, but that too in moderation. You should drink water before sitting at the dining table; this way you can successfully prevent yourself from overeating.
- Spices can actually help: Spice is not a vice. Spices bring added flavor to your food and subject you to the benefits of natural products. May it be a soup, broth or a salad; adding spices can prove to be effective. Cinnamon and turmeric can actually protect you against a host of diseases. Garlic fights off cancer. Using ginger to cook your dinner can also be extremely helpful.
- Whole grains pave your way to good health: Instead of having refined grains you should go in for whole grains. Whole grains are rich in fiber and fills you up for a longer span of time. Fiber can come to your aid if you suffer from chronic constipation as it is known to stimulate bowel movements.
What is head pain. I am 18 year old boy, and my question is this. Why head pain is bad for our health. And what it will effect in our daily life.
Tiny spots of blood has been appeared in my cough 4 to 5 times before 15 days. Now it has been stopped. But cough with mild fever is continuing.
Sir my semen is very thin like watery I am confused because many peoples says that semen is very thick.
I had taken I pill abt 2 months back. My period came after about 21 days and it was very very light. Was different from normal period. Then after about 28 days I had normal period. My period usually Comes early. But this time it came on time. Now in this month it has been almost 30 days. But no sign of period yet. I have not indulged in any sexual activity also. White discharge has lessened and now stopped but no period.
I am 30years female have compliant of heaviness of head and giddiness on sudden standing and fast work I have ear pain before 10 month now I consulted a ent doctor but doctor told no problem on ear.
My body is spreaded with" psoriasis. Past 6 years I am consulted soo many Doctor's but it is didn't gone from my body. Now what can I do?
I'm male 31 years old and heavy smoker, I am facing ED problem during sex since a year but when I watch porn and masturbate it seems normal. I love my girlfriend and she is very beautiful. One sexologist says it psychological and has recommended hypnosis. What to do?
Study shows reasons why chinese and japanese are more healthy inspite if they having weaker genes than indians.
The chinese and japanese drink hot tea with their meals, not cold water, maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating.
It is very harmful to have cold drink/water during a meal. Because, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Once this'sludge' reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.
French fries and burgers are the biggest enemy of heart health. A coke after that gives more power to this demon. Avoid them for your heart's health.
Drink one glass of warm water just when you are about to go to bed to avoid clotting of the blood at night to avoid heart attacks or strokes.