Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B.a NagamohanYour feedback matters!
How can I improve my beauty skin ples give me some suggestion to improve my skin gips gi e me sone natural suggestion for this.
Actually doctor I have some black heads on my face and I had hairfall for last 4months so how can I treat this hairfall.
Hi, I'm 18 years old and I'm wanna be one of upcoming singers. My skin is little dark and skin tone is also uneven. As I have to perform before camera it gets essential to look fairer in front of camera. What possible safe way there's is lighten my skin tone and make it even also?
Hello Doctor, My sister is 18 year old she has a left arm lymph node. I get her to 2-3 doctors and they tested blood and tissue cells as well before 2 years and result was normal. She felt pain sometimes in that lump. Please help me what should I do now? Is everything normal ot I need to worry.
I'm 21 years old. Actually I'm suffering from oedema in my legs below the knee part till the foot region since a couple of months. I don't know the exact cause and all my clinical examination and investigations are normal and clear. What should I do..
My father has a higher than normal psa levels in prostrate, counts 15, help to reduce, doctors says to no surgery, his prostrate weights only 84 gms, doctors has given him antibiotics to reduce it Or what can be done further, if it does not come down.
Hello doctor, I am 23 year old boy. I need to get a fair face. Can you suggest any skin whitening medicine? Hope you will help me.
I have a very bad dark circles. I have tried a lot. Is dat possible if it goes through gean dats y I have a very dark circles. please help me through dis.
I have a small lump on my back. I have been observing this since last few years. Earlier it was of pea size but now slightly bigger. When I rub lump with fingers then a fouled smell could be felt. Please advise me whether the lump should be removed by surgery and it may be cancerous. I am mild diabetic and high B. P. And take medicine gleminor 1m and Telsar 40, 1 tab each a day. Sugar fasting110-120, bp 130/85.
Hi Doctor I am getting white/red patches in my penis head often. I am using clotrimazole/candid cream as per doctors advice (fungal infection). Initially it was very effective. But recent days the patches are continuing. I am cleaning my penis head regularly with soap. But there is no use. Please prescribe good medicine.
When the natural moisture content of your skin begins to dry up, you experience dry skin. Although it is a temporary skin condition which occurs mainly during the winter or in a generally dry climate, for some people, it could be a problem for a lifetime.
Naturally dry skin tendencies v/s drying of other skin types
Naturally, the water content of a healthy skin is around 10 to 20 percent. This natural moisture level can dwindle due to many factors and the skin may show signs of drying. Thus you may end up getting dry, flaky, itchy and lifeless skin. People with naturally dry skin experience 75 percent more water loss than normal skin. Since the skin loses water and sebum (the oil secretion from the sebaceous glands within the skin), the topmost layer of the skin begins to dry. As a result, the top layer starts peeling away. These skin peels are called flakes.
- You can experience dry skin due to excessively cold weather, which in most cases is accompanied by a lack of humidity.
- Again, if your skin is exposed to too much heat or skin drying conditions like sauna baths or prolonged hot showers, you experience dry skin.
- Applying skin cleansing materials or chemicals can also make the skin dry.
- Some internal disorders like illness or infection can make your skin dry.
When you have a perennially dry skin, you should moisturize it daily to keep it hydrated. You should consult a dermatologist for picking out the right skin cream for your skin. The appropriate moisturizer, if you have very dry skin should be oil or petroleum based. When you purchase the prescribed moisturizer or lotion, make sure you buy something which contains vitamin E, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil. Since these moisturizing agents aren’t water based , they can lock in the skin moisturizer effectively.
Advantages of moisturising regularly
- Dry skin is prone to wrinkle formation – When you moisturize daily, the collagen levels of your skin are restored, which can then effectively fight wrinkling and aging of your skin.
- Prevents flakiness – Since the upper layer of your skin starts peeling off, your skin may appear dull, lifeless and flaky. The condition worsens when there is a cold weather outside. Moisturizing your skin daily will make your skin get a natural glow and stop flaking form occurring in the first place.
- Reduces itchiness: Moreover, daily moisturizing will make your skin less itchy.
- Moisturising reduces the negative effects of makeup: Not moisturizing dry skin will make it look less hydrated. Applying makeup on your dry skin directly is the worst thing you can do. This may spoil your makeup and make it look creasy and broken. Thus, you should keep your skin hydrated by applying moisturiser regularly.
I have a oily skin .How should I keep healthy and on back of my shoulders pimples are occurring what are the best prevention method.Please tell.
I'm 30 years old unmarried. I have some skin lesion around labia majora .It has been there for a couple of years. I keep on consulting doctors but it seem the skin lesion has stayed dormant in my body. Coupled with this I feel back pain quite often and lower abdominal pain or pelvic pain .The pelvic pain has now gone after some medication but the skin lesion is worrying me. I had a vaginal swap test but the result showed no pathogenic growth after 48 hours. I'm worried.
Under eye dark circles are a common appearance if you do not get the adequate hours of sleep or if you are subjected to stress over a prolonged period of time. However, if you notice the presence of under eye dark circles even after getting sufficient sleep, that might be a result of crater formation or swollen eyelids.
Causes of under eye dark circles
- Hereditary factors and constant exposure to the sun which might lead to an over-secretion of melanin (the pigment responsible for skin coloration).
- Dark circles might also occur if you randomly rub or scratch your eyes as an unconscious habit.
- Dark circles might also develop due to allergies or because of eczema (skin inflammation).
- Dark circles can also occur as a result of contact dermatitis (a condition wherein rashes develop accompanied by severe itching after coming in contact with a foreign substance).
- The gradual loosening of skin along with fats and collagen as you grow old can result in dark circles of reddish-blue hue.
- Excessive consumption of tobacco and alcohol might also form dark circles under the eyes.
Treatment for under eye dark circles
Under eye dark circles are not a serious medical condition and can be easily eliminated by means of the following procedures:
- In order to eradicate dark circles, you can opt for a procedure which combines aqua jet, glycolic peel (which helps to shed the affected skin in the under-eye region and initiate the natural reduction of the dark circles), microcurrent (which keeps the affected region duly hydrated) and associated home ingredients to strengthen the skin around your eyes.
- To prevent dark circles, you can also opt for a procedure which revitalizes the under-eye regions with the help of high platelet-containing plasma. The platelets help in the creation of collagen (the building block of the skin) that restores freshness of your skin. This procedure is completely safe as it is a natural one and does not come with any side effect.
In addition to the aforementioned procedures, you can also use a serum containing soy and rice peptides, yeast protein, hyaluronic acid, and extracts from seaweed.