Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B.a NagamohanYour feedback matters!
Hi, Got skin warts in underarms. Please suggest some medicated cream for application for complete cure. Thank you.
I have very much dandruff, and problem in skull skin. Now a days, I have found that there are some white spots or may be nettle rash. What can I do now?
I am suffer from black skin for 6 month. I am using soap for skin please give the suggestion for skin fairness. Any face wash.
I am 31, I have pimples, n lot of dark marks, looks weird on my face. N my skin nowadays looks very dull all d time. Suggest me some external medicine, n soap for daily use.
Respected Doc, which is the most effective skin lightening molecule available. Waiting for your valuable reply. Thanking you.
My skin is very oily my face get full of oil after washing my face approx 7 min. My face get full of oil.
My lips are Getting Black and too much dull. So what can I do for it to get me pink lips and also very soft.
I have been from previously 2 years, I had dark stain on my face and arms. In face the main focus goes for eyes (Dark Circles). And for arms I have been since 1+ 5 months of Sun Tan stain. Please sir, I can provide any money even if I knowing it's free to consultant.
Im 24 yrs old woman. I often get heatboils. The thing is before getting heatboils I could find its symptoms, its pain and redness, how to eradicate or prevent it before it develops?
I have dark circles under my eyes I used so many creams bt I didn't get any result what should I do? ?
Hi. I am 27 years of age. Having a problem of black upper lips. They look black even after doing threading. What should be done?
Hi I'm a male I have rashes on my face like spots blackheads and rashes skin please help me out what should I do how to look or get or have clear and beautiful skin please help me out.
My face is dull and also my rest of the body so what can I do for it to get fair very much as soon as possible and give me best appropriate answer for this because most of the answers are failed till now so please give me best result answer.
I have developed few minute white marks on the inner side of my foreskin. They look like some kind of inflammation. But when I wipe thoroughly with water white color is gone but that inflammatory marks are still there looks like skin rash. No pain or blood whatsoever nor any itch! And I am not sexually active in any way. So what is it? Should I be worried.
Exposure to the sun for a long period of time can result in several skin problems. They occur on the basis of heat, humidity and the rays of the sun. Here are the most common skin problems caused due to sun exposure:
- Sunburn: Sunburns occur as a result of overexposure of the skin to the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. Melanin in the skin protects it from the sun’s rays, but in case of overexposure, melanin fails to work and sunburn is caused. The symptoms of sunburn include the skin turning red, burning in the affected areas, skin tightness and a sensation of itching. Severe symptoms are blisters, chills, fever and fatigue.
- Age spots: Age spots are caused due to overexposure to the sun. They are brown marks, which appear on the surface of the skin, especially in the arms, hands and other body parts. Age spots get more prevalent with ageing. Symptoms of this condition include brown and gray pigmentation on the skin surface. The pigmentation occurs in a circular shape and is flat on the skin.
- Photosensitivity: This condition is also known as sun allergy. People with photosensitivity are likely to get burned from sun exposure very easily, and symptoms of sunburn are observed. Symptoms include red and pink skin rashes accompanied by itching and burning. The area gets scaly and blistered.
- Moles: Moles occur commonly due to sun exposure. They may appear on any part of the body. Moles may vary from being harmless to cancerous. Common symptoms include raised skin and the skin tone changing into reddish brown or black. Moles are round in shape, and some moles are painful.
- Solar elastosis: This condition is commonly known wrinkles and occurs when the elastic tissues of the skin get deteriorated due to sun exposure. The skin turns limp on account of no strength of the tissues and collagen. Wrinkles appear, and the skin seems loose and sagging. Deep lines are formed on the skin.
- Skin cancer: Skin cancer accounts for being the most severe and fatal result of prolonged exposure to the sun without any kind of protection. There are many forms of skin cancer. The most primary skin cancers include Melanoma, basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma.
- Polymorphous light eruption: This condition, known as PMLE in short, affects women between the age group of twenty to forty. It also occurs in light sensitive people who spend more time under the sun. Symptoms include a red or pink, bumpy rash and raised areas on the skin surface. Itchiness and dry patches are indicated.
A large number of skin problems occur due to long hours of sun exposure. Some of these are chronic problems, which require proper treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.