Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AzharYour feedback matters!
How to maintain increase lung power and to get relief from sneezing and some other breathing problems?
With age it becomes difficult for many men to achieve an erection and maintain it. This is known as Erectile Dysfunction. This is not necessarily related to a lowered libido. In many cases, a man may desire sex but not be able to have an erection rigid enough for intercourse. Men with a history of obesity, hypertension, diabetes and smoking are at a higher risk of suffering from erectile dysfunction as they get older. However, this condition can be treated.
Ayurvedic Medicine for Erectile Dysfunction
Gold Bhasma also known as Swarna Bhasma is prepared from pure gold. Nowadays, the use of technology has mitigated many tedious steps, which one had to undergo during ancient time to prepare it. It is highly effective and is used for the treatment of infertility, sexual weakness, tuberculosis, cancer, asthma and many other fatal diseases.
Silver Bhasma is also know as Rajat Bhasma or Raupya Bhasma is a calcified Ayurvedic medicine used not just for treating erectile dysfunction, but also for a number of diseases such as, jaundice, frequent urination, enlargment of spleen, etc.
Both Gold & Silver Bhasma are mixed with other Ayurvedic medicines for effective treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Other Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction can be treated in a number of ways. Some of these are:
Viagra is usually the first form of treatment for erectile dysfunction. Viagra is a type of drug also known as phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors. These drugs increase the blood flow into the penis and thus enable an erection. Levitra and cialis are other forms of phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors. However, Viagra is a temporary treatment and has a side effect that it is a habbit forming drug.
If a man cannot take oral medication, a penile injection is the best form of treatment. Here, medication is directed into the side of the penis. This dilates the arteries and allows blood to flow in. thus it instantly initiates an erection.
This involves placing a soluble medicated pellet into the urethra. This increases the blood flow into the penis and will create an erection in 10-15 minutes. This form of medication is rarely used.
A vacuum pump is another common form of treatment for this condition. It consists of a plastic cylinder that is placed over the penis and a pump that removes the air within the cylinder thus forcing blood to flow into the penis. An elastic ring is then slid onto the base of the penis to hold the erection. The ring must be removed after a maximum of 30 minutes.
There are two types of surgical implants that can be beneficial to men who have not benefitted from medication. The first is an inflatable pump that can manually pump fluid into cylinders within the penis. The second is a malleable prosthesis.
Obesity, hypertension, high blood pressure, excessive alcohol, smoking and a sedentary lifestyle can also be the reason a man cannot hold an erection. Addressing these factors by making conscious lifestyle changes can improve a man's ability to initiate and maintain an erection. These changes include a healthy diet, regular exercise, lowered consumption of alcohol and losing excessive weight. Living a healthy lifestyle is the only way to lower the risk of suffering from erectile dysfunction in the later years. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Dear sir, My both foot nails get blackish and all foot nails changes shape and dimension increases thickness and all nails are changes black or brown. Like fungus inside nails. There is any problem with me.
I had an car accident yesterday, my car dashed into another car and I was saved by the car's airbag. I am not hurt anywhere just that in one region from which I was pressing the horn has become blue. It sometimes gives a burning sensation, it is bluish red in colour and looks like skin has been burnt.
Hello sir, It's regarding sex. My penny is too small. It dnt get much erect and while having sex within few minutes it becomes small again.
I'm getting lot of pimples on my forehead and cheeks. What medicines do I take? Does pimples have anything to do with frequent masturbation?
Sir I am 24 years. Hight 5.7 Weight 84 kg. I am masturbate regularly from many years but now last 1 year I am stop masturbating. My past bad thing do effect on my future sexual health? And another problem is My Penis size is 1-2 inch But when my penis erect that time their is 5 inches. Their is any problem of size of penis Please help me.
I am a patient of ulcerative colitis for the last 20 years and taking mesa col 1.2 OD twice daily. For the last two days my stomach is upset i. E. Loose motion with gas passing. What medicine should I take to treat my stomach infection. D.
When function of both kidneys are lost, Renal transplantation is needed. Kidney transplantation is performed by making use of a donor kidney and replacing the diseased one with it. Kidney transplantations are not conducted on patients suffering from other severe infections or life threatening diseases such as cancer, major lungs or heart condition. Diabetic or obese people usually cannot donate their kidneys as they bear a risk of malfunctioning in future.
Procedure of Kidney Transplant
- Kidney transplant surgery takes about 3 hours time.
- Tests are conducted to make sure tissue typing match with the new kidney. This decreases the chance of the body rejecting the donor kidney and causing serious complications.
- Thorough evaluation of the medical history is made for both the receiver and the donor. This is to make sure that the donor kidney is healthy, functional and free of disorders.
- The procedure of the surgery includes placing the donor kidney in the lower abdomen. The blood vessels, important arteries are connected to the donor kidney. The bladder will also be connected to the ureter from the donor kidney.
- The new kidney generally begins to function immediately after the surgery is completed successfully.
- The blood begins to flow through the kidney, and it begins to function normally. It filters the blood, collects the waste that is then passed through the bladder as urine.
- A patient who has had a kidney transplantation surgery will need to remain in the hospital for a few days under intense care and observation.
- Medications to prevent the body from rejecting the new kidney will be prescribed. It is important that you continue with these medicines for the rest of your life.
Risks of Kidney Transplantation
- Rejection of the new kidney by the body. Acute rejection in the initial days of surgery can be treated with medications and injections. However, chronic rejection is a serious condition that causes gradual loss of kidney function.
- There can be severe infections caused by the immunosuppression. It can also occur during the course of surgery, due to the inclusion of foreign tissues
- Reaction to the drugs or anaesthesia used for the purpose of transplantation surgery
- Excessive bleeding or haemorrhage caused due to injuries during surgery
- Any kind of leakage from the ureter or blocking of the ureter tubes, causing an obstruction in the smooth functioning of kidneys 6. The anti rejection drugs may lead to a decline in calcium, causing osteoporosis and other calcium deficiency infirmities
- Fluctuations in blood sugar, blood pressure levels
- Increased risk of cancer
- Infections in internal organs