Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. AzharYour feedback matters!
I was facing problem of Breathlessness for past 2 years in winter season while going out for walks, which was dismissed not only by me but the Drs including Cardiologists I consulted.
I'm suffering from constipation & irregular loose motions & smelly farting from the last 6 to 8 months. It is not regular yet annoying. Whenever I ate something I have to go to wash room. please suggest.
I have suffering from stomuch problem when I run faster and than pain create in my stomuch. Tell me the solution ?
Hi doc. My question is that actually few days ago I bought agnus castus (vitax) home meditation due to my erectile dysfunction .My problem is size of penis very small, thickness very low, not erected properly. But after using 1.5 month (agnus castus) I not getting relief .please suggest what should I do.
I used to listen a very different kind of sound comes from my mind, like my mind is vibrating highly whenever I sit in a silent place. please advise.
I eat sperm after masturbation is it good or bad if it is bad tell what is bad if it is good what is good.
Swine flu is infection by influenza virus, scientifically called an h1n1 virus. In the mild forms it presents as common cold (running nose, cough, body aches, mild fever) but in some patients (in a small minority of people) it may become severe and causes pneumonia. Its characteristic feature is that it involves both lungs at the same time and in a very short time so suddenly patient starts developing difficulty in breathing. At this stage some patients require oxygen support and in most severe cases ventilator support may be required. No one can predict that who will develop the severe disease but some people are more susceptible for the same including pregnant women, diabetic patients, and patients having long standing lung, heart, liver or kidney related diseases.
In most of the cases, this flu passes away with simple common cold and these people require only symptomatic treatment and they need not to worry but in severe cases and in the susceptible group as mentioned above specific antiviral drug is given. The best way is to protect yourself and others by maintaining hygiene. Always use hankies or tissues for wiping a nose, cover your face while coughing, wash hands after coughing and sneezing if you have the flu, drink plenty of water.
My father feet are swelling. They become normal if the feet put in height than normal. Why and what is the solution.
I am 28 year old, I have headache over one month and I have inquired about citiscan also, no cause found but I have headache. What should I do?
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian life science that requires you to make various lifestyle changes along with the use of medication that is based on herbs and condiments with massages and Yogic postures. This field of medicine believes in getting to the root of the problem so as to cure it and prevent it in the future as well. Gastritis is no different and enjoys the same kind of attention when it comes to Ayurveda.
Here is everything you need to know about the Ayurvedic perspective of gastritis:
- Definition: As per Ayurveda, gastritis is known as Urdhva Amlapitta, which can lead to the occurrence of stomach ulcers when the inflammation of the stomach lining goes untreated for a prolonged period of time. Thilemon juices inflammation is the basic outcome of the condition.
- Causes: Problems in the Vata Dosha, one of the four Doshas in the body, can cause this condition. Also, a build up of Ama or toxins due to poor digestive health, can lead to the occurrence of this disease. As per Ayurveda, there are many reasons that may cause this toxin build up and the imbalance in the Vata Dosha. This includes eating spicy food on a regular or frequent basis and taking too many drugs like pain killers and analgesics which can lead to this condition. Also, too much of alcohol consumption and greasy food can cause gastritis. Further, one of the main causes of gastritis as per Ayurveda, is the presence of too much stress and worry, and the lack of a proper routine when it comes to eating, sleeping and exercising.
- Symptoms: The main symptoms include appetite loss and nausea, as well as discomfort and pain in the abdomen. Gastrointestinal bleeding and blood discharge may also occur for patients suffering from this condition. Headaches and vomiting are also common symptoms of this condition.
- Medication: There are various Ayurvedic medicines that can help in treating this condition. Sukumara Ghrita are ghee based preparations that can be taken every morning with a glass of warm milk in order to activate the digestive fires and improve the digestive powers. The difference can usually be seen in a matter of days. Dhatri Lauha includes amla juice which should be taken twice a day. Lemon juice with honey, ajwain, amla and ginger are also helpful in such situations.
- Lifestyle Changes: Avoiding spicy and greasy food as well as stopping alcohol abuse and smoking can help in curing this condition. One should also stay away from excessively stressful mental and physical tasks.
Taking the right steps at the right time for a proper routine with good habits can help in treating this condition as per Ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.