Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ayindrila
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AyindrilaYour feedback matters!
My sister facing problem of acne/pimples and facial hairs along weight gain. Some doctors say this is hormonal imbalance. She is 20.
I have pimple problem pls told me which medicine is I use? My age 33. My work automobile mechanical. I live in India state gujrati south.
Does your skin appear red, flaky or dry with itching (mild to severe)? These are some of the common symptoms associated with skin allergies. The skin allergies, as indicative of the name, is an allergic reaction, often triggered by the immune system in response to microbial infections, foods (food allergens), medicines, or some chemicals present in makeups.
While there can be a myriad of skin allergies, the most common ones include-
- Psoriasis: It is an autoimmune condition in which the skin cells undergo rapid proliferation. The accelerated cell multiplication gives rise to a painful and itchy condition whereby formation of red patches or scaling of the skin cells (appears as silvery-white scales) take place. The skin areas affected by psoriasis include the scalp, knees, elbow. Psoriasis can also affect the soles of the feet, torso as well as the palms.
- Eczema: Eczema is a common dermatological problem often found to affect children and infants (can affect people of other age groups). Also known as Dermatitis (Atopic Dermatitis), the condition wreaks havoc with the affected skin area appearing dry, itchy, red. The affected area of the skin may also scale up or appear flaky.
- Acne: Many people are affected by acne problems. In the case of acne, there is an elevated sebum production (by the Sebaceous glands), which together with the dead skin blocks the pores of the skin. The clogged pores facilitate the growth of the bacteria (Propionibacterium acnes) responsible for the outbreak of acne.
Homeopathic Treatment for Skin Allergies and Dermatological Problems
Homeopathic treatment never fails to amaze us with its immense benefits and effectiveness in treating a plethora of dermatological problems. What is more, the use of herbs and natural products make the homoeopathic medicines safe without triggering any health complications and side effects. The skin problems may not trigger the same symptoms and discomfort in all individuals. The associated symptoms depend on a variety of factors including the underlying cause. The homoeopathic treatment extensively analyzes the case history of the affected individual (including their physical, mental and emotional health) and then recommends the medications and the necessary lifestyle alterations to benefit the affected person maximally.
Some of the Homeopathic medicines used include:
- Psorinum comes as a relief in individuals where eczema results in severe itching with thick and foul-smelling secretions from the affected skin area.
- Mezereum comes as a relief for people with Psoriasis affecting the scalp.
- Hepar Sulphur provides fruitful results in the case of acne that ends up in painful eruptions.
In addition to the Homeopathic medicines (DO NOT INDULGE IN SELF-MEDICATION),
- Keep the skin well moisturized and hydrated. Sip water (~ 6-8 glasses of water) throughout the day.
- Stress and anxiety can aggravate the skin problems further. Meditation and yoga go a long way to relax and refresh the physical as well as the mental health.
- Make sure to sleep at least 6-8 hours daily.
- Always keep the face clean and make sure to remove the makeup before retiring to bed.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!