Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ayesha TaranumYour feedback matters!
Does regular sex makes the vagina loose and the person during sex can easily identify that the another one is not virgin? Please suggest.
Myself shashank age 18, I'm getting frequent headache from last week. N due to this I can't concentrate on my studies n other stuffs. What should I do?
My penis when gets tight its size is normal of about 7 to 8 inches but when it looses down it becomes micro having size of nearly 2 to 3.5 inches what should I do to enlarge it and make it normal?
I have got all symptoms of dengue but dengue test is negative. My platelets is falling too low. What should I do?
Got exposed To HiV 2 months ago had unprotected sex with a partner whos hiv status is not confirmed got tested after 2 months negative but suffering from symptoms like stomach flu and also got a mouth sore I am healthy a bit fat my partner at that time was also a healthy n fat (Had penovaginal and oral sex)
I have regular pain in my head. I have take some medicine but did not remove my head pain. Now what I do.
Helo sir. My mother age 62 years had angiography in 2011 which shows 60% blockage in her lad. Now in 2017 I have hone for ct angiography which shows similar result .50 to 60 % blockage in proximal and 60 to 70% blockage in distal lad. Should I opt for angioplasty or resume my medicines. And one thing more should I also give ayurvedic medicine along with allopathic medicines. Please reply sir. Thnk you.
Hello Dr. My question is about HIV nd aids. Please tell me difference between aids and HIV. And if girl is having aids or hiv and if I kissed her will even I'll get that diseases. if I did sex with her without condom will I get that diseases.
Sir I ejaculate very early is this because of sensitivity of penis head or something else can you please help me.
Diabetes mellitus is a chronic condition wherein the body doesn’t metabolise sugar properly. Insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, is responsible for carrying the sugar or glucose, from the bloodstream to the individual cells. When the pancreas fails to produce insulin, glucose builds up in your bloodstream and enters your urine. Homeopathy focuses on the overall health of the individual. Homeopathic medicines for diabetes include:
1. Abroma Augusta: This homeopathic medicine is best for diabetics who have weak muscles, increased appetites and frequent urination.
2. Phosphorus: If symptoms include weak vision, Phosphorus is the best remedy for it.
3. Syzygium Jambolanum: This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for diabetes mellitus. It acts efficiently and promptly in lowering sugar levels.
4. Phosphoric acid: If you feel exhausted or weak all the time, either physically or mentally, then Phosphoric acid is beneficial. Weak memory, forgetfulness and numb feet are also treated with Phosphoric acid.
5. Gymnema Sylvestre: Sometimes, diabetics drastically lose weight and have low energy levels. Gymnema Sylvestre is an excellent remedy for such symptoms.
Sometimes one or more homeopathic medicines may be combined to treat symptoms of diabeties. Some common combinations include:
1. Lachesis, Arnica, Belladonna and Phosphorus are combined in a treatment to treat retinopathy, which is damage to the eyes caused by diabetes.
2. Serum Anguillae, Arsenic Album and Lycopodium are used together to treat kidney damage (nephropathy) in diabetics.
3. Helonias, Sulphur and Phosphoric acid are taken to deal with neuropathy or nerve problems such as numbness in feet and hands.
4. Syzygium Jambolanum is combined with Secale Cornutum to treat skin ulcers, which is a common problem among diabetics.
5. For people suffering from constipation due to diabetes, Natrum Sulph, Defloratum and Carlsbad are the best medicines.
6. To improve weak memory, Phosphoric acid, Nux Vom and Kali Phos are the best remedies for diabetics.
7. Sometimes diabetics complain of extreme, incapacitating weakness. To improve energy and boost overall health, Carbo Veg, Phosphoric acid, Phosphorus and Arsenic Album are recommended.