Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ayesha NausheerYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from mouth ulcers from last 10 years and consulted so many different doctors but it kept on recurring.
I have yellow teeth please guide me how I can relief from it Please advise me good and effective medicine Please advise.
I'm a 23 years old boy and I feel blood in my mouth any time from gums, especially morning while brushing, it started before 6 months, due to this my mouth stinks sometimes why it is happening please tell the solution to stop this nonsense Thanks.
I have done my root canal in the teeth in a last year now in that teeth my swelling is come and the pain is going on so I consult to Dr. and it says to me to take it out the 7th and 8th number teeth is there any other way to recovery it.
Hi sir. I am mokhtar. And I have teeth pain problem. Bump in throat. And red spot on tongue. Please help me. If you will provide whatsap no.
My question is how much pain feel a patient during ulcer. What are the best technique and treatment which cure the disease. Please give reply very fast.
Is it possible to retain a cracked-tooth?I have a cracked-tooth feeling very sensitivity from hot and cold otherwise no problem.
I got a wisdom tooth but it has not completely come out as there is no space for it to come out as its covered with gums. Due to that got pus as well as swelling. I consulted few dentist & they said to remove the tooth n a surgery is required as they have to cut the bone.
I am 25 years old male. I had teeth problem from last 3 years back. So I got treatment (Root canal) while I was in my hometown (bangalore) at one the famous private polyclinic. Few weeks ago again I visited Dentist and she suggested to make root canal again for same teeth.. Even I got treatment (root canal) at saudi ARABIA. My questions are 1. Dr. every couple of years once I should get root canal? 2. I here thatvtreatment of saudi Arabian hospital is not good and it will be make side effects on future! Is this true? 3. What type of bless and tooth paste I should use?
My friend often gets ulcers in the mouth with swelling of lios and gums. This happens repeatedly. She has tried many homeopathic medications, although it gets fine in a few days after taking the homeopathic medicine, it has never been cured permanently! Can anybody suggest sonething for her?
I am 25 years old and I am facing a lots of dental problems like gums n cavity. I have two crowns also. In one crown I m feeling lots of pain suggest me whay to do for pain relief n protect my teeth from gums n cavity.
I am 57 now, I have bleeding froms gums. I visited a doctor and am taking vitamin B. But still bleeding occurs while brusing and sometimes in evenings.
I am 29 years old, an there is some problem on my tongue, some portion of my tongue is looks white, and its burning when I eat chilly or spicy curry's. And sometime paining on effected area, can you please tell me about this problem and solution.? Thank you.
Oil pulling includes gargling oil around the mouth like a mouthwash. During oil pull you put a tablespoon of oil in your mouth and then rinse it around for 15 to 20 minutes. The advantage of doing this is, it decreases the measure of unsafe bacteria in the mouth. The microscopic organisms in the mouth create a biofilm on the teeth a thin layer that they use to stick to the surface. This is what we call ‘plaque’.
Having some plaque on your teeth is only normal. Yet, when it gets out of hand, it can bring about a wide range of issues, including bad breath, yellow teeth, gum aggravation, gingivitis and cavities. The way oil pulling works is basic. When you are gargling oil around your mouth, the bacteria get stuck in it and break down in the fluid oil.
Here is a step-by-step instruction for the procedure:
- Add 1 or 2 teaspoons of oil in your mouth. Natural sesame oil is generally used in oil pulling. It is also okay to go with natural coconut oil.
- Rinse for around 20 minutes. The oil will get thicker and smooth as it blends with the saliva during this time and it should to be velvety white while releasing. It will be twofold in volume during this time because of the salivation. It can be difficult to gargle for the full 20 minutes, but it is very effective.
- Spit the oil into a dustbin in case you have a septic framework. Do not spit into the sink. The oil may thicken and clog the pipes. Try not to swallow the oil as it is ideally full of bacteria, poisons and discharge that are currently not in the mouth.
- Wash well with warm water. Warm water will clean the mouth better. Rinse a couple times with warm water to get any residual oil out of the mouth. A few sources prescribe washing with warm salt water.
- Brush well. Try to brush with a brushing blend to ensure any bacteria that still remains, is killed.
Some of the most common benefits of oil pulling are as follows:
- Can reduce harmful bacteria in the mouth: Streptococcus mutans is one of the principle bacteria in the mouth and a key player in plaque development and tooth decay.
- Can reduce plaque and gingivitis: Gingivitis is caused by aggravation of the gums and happens when the immune system begins attacking the microbes in the plaque.
- Can reduce bad breath: Bad breath, also called halitosis, is caused by the scent of chemicals and gasses delivered by the bacteria in the mouth.