Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I want to reduce my weight from 115 kg to 76 kg. I am aged 39, male. 178 cm height. I reduced my weight from 103 kg to 65 kg previously by diet and walking 7 years before. But gradually regained weight.
How can I gain weight easier and without spending too much on my diet. Please respond to it as soon as possible.
Doc. Mujhe ek koi aise medicine bataye jo sex karne k phele khao jisse hum full night josh main rahe Par us medicine ka koi side effect na ho. Please doc. Help me.
I have the problem of excessive masturbation and I am very thin . In order to become healthy Doctors advised me to stop this . So I stopped it . I please please ask you that will it help me to be healthy please answer please . I will be healthy soon I am only 14 years old please answer me.
I am 43 years, often feel a problem with my left side knee joint pain and sometime on waist back side also. Please help ! Thanks in advance. R.K.Samanta.
I am 22 years old and still I am underweight and not gaining the weight. Suggest me mass gainer and diet to gain immediate weight.
Sometimes I feel Giddiness and I feel very tired what should I do. Please Recommend me some tips. Thankyou.
Sir, I'm the clerk of (NBPDCL) , now I am unmarried, my age is 23 but my face is look like 28 to 30. How am I changed myself please help me.
I m 21years old. My weight is 64 kgs. I m trying to loose weight but can not exercise due to study pressure. I need suggestion to lose my weight. Only treadmill can be done or some other things. please suggest me.
My feet and Palm are burning from last few years, Can anyone assist why it is happen and what should I do?
A collection of symptoms typically occurring between ovulation and menses (discharge of blood and from the uterus) is defined as premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Premenstrual syndrome symptoms can either be physical or emotional.
Physical symptoms and signs include:
- Muscle or joint pain
- Weight gain due to fluid retention
- Bloated abdomen
- Breast tenderness
- Acne breakouts
- Diarrhoea or constipation
While other behavioural and emotional symptoms include:
- Anxiety or tension
- Depressed mood
- Crying spells
- Anger or irritability and mood swings
- Food cravings and appetite changes
- Social withdrawal
- Poor concentration
Causes: The exact cause of PMS is unknown. But there are several contributing factors, such as:
- Cyclic hormonal changes: The hormones oestrogen and progesterone fluctuate a lot while preparing for a normal menstrual cycle. This fluctuation causes some of the symptoms of PMS.
- Chemical changes: The fluctuation of serotonin, a kind of neurotransmitter (brain chemical), affects the mood, which causes some of the emotional symptoms of PMS. For instance, insufficient serotonin triggers premenstrual depression, insomnia, food cravings and fatigue.
- Depression: If the PMS symptoms are severe, depression could be the underlying cause, though it doesn't usually trigger all of the symptoms.
Treatment: There is no permanent cure for PMS, but a few lifestyle changes and home remedies can work very well for you. Some treatment options include:
- To ease abdominal bloating, drink lots of fluids
- Eat a balanced diet comprised of plenty of vegetables and fruits. Reduce your alcohol, caffeine, salt and sugar intake.
- You can take supplements such as magnesium, calcium, vitamin B-6 and folic acid to reduce mood swings and cramps.
- Take vitamin D supplements to relieve symptoms
- Sleep for at least eight hours in the night to counter fatigue
- Exercise to improve your emotional health and reduce bloating
- Try to reduce your stress as much as you can; read a book or walk to relieve some stress.
Besides, these lifestyle changes, you can take over-the-counter medications such as aspirin and ibuprofen to reduce stomach cramps, muscles aches and headaches. Diuretics (drugs that increase urination) are excellent treatments for bloating and fluid retention. However, consult your doctor before consuming any medication or supplement. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.