Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AyeshaYour feedback matters!
The weight loss and weight gain industry is not regulated in India. It is up to you to choose a safe and trustworthy weight management program. Here are some "red flags" that may tell you that a program does not meet your health needs:
- Promises fast weight-loss (more than one kilogram (two pounds) per week).
- Recommends a very low calorie diet plan (below 800 calories) per day) without medical supervision.
- Tries to make you dependent on their company by selling you products such as foods or supplements rather than teaching you how to make good choices from regular grocery store food.
- Does not encourage long term realistic lifestyle changes, including regular exercise and a healthy diet that suits your lifestyle and health.
- Employs salespeople who act as "counselors", but are only trained on the program and the company’s products and not on healthy approaches to help you change your behaviour to help you lose weight.
- Requires you to sign a long term, expensive contract.
- Pressures you to sign up right away by offering a "special price".
- Does not tell you about risks that may go along with weight loss or their specific program (for example: if you have diabetes and take prescription medication, it may affect you differently after you lose weight).
- Promotes weight loss aids like starch blockers, fat-burners, herbs, supplements or amino acids that have not been scientifically proven to have any health benefits. Talk to a dietitian or other health professional to find out this information.
- Does not offer support or follow-up to help you lose weight and keep it off.
In general, if it sounds too good or too easy to be true, it probably is.
What is the use of Tab symbol 20 which is prescribed for mild fluid which is seen within the rotator cuff interval in the shoulder area. There is problem in moving hand or lifting anything.
Dr. I'm 6fts nd my weight is 59 nd I'm losing my weight nd I can't sleep well. So suggest me best remedies to gain weight as soon as possible nd tell me the exercises which I have to do daily to gain weight.
My penis is getting smaller and weaker day by day .I am very much tensed about this. Please get me a better solution for this. .my age is 25 and I smoke 2 or 3 cigaret per day.
Recently I have tested my uric acid level. Which measures 8.1.what vegetables or food should I avoid and whether should I take medicine?
I am suffered by fever but have tried all tablets no effect yet so what I can else can you please say anything.
A close relative of mine has ED problem. They are married only. 4 yrs now. The couple truly love each other n till now there is no sign of stress relationship. However, this may not last long considering the lack of sexual activities. Please advice.
I am patient of depression since 4 years. Now m going to b cured from it. Doctors decreased my dose finally. M at least dose now. But still I have a problem of oversleeping at day time? Ya I heard doctor say to do opposite what depression says you to do. If I will not sleep at day time. Will b I benefited from dat. N how it will harm if I sleep at day time? please say me. I want to fight back soon from depression. M mentally strong with it.
What precautions should be taken after an epidural treatment of slipped disc pain relief? What type of exercise should be done to heal the slipped disc.
I have got a problem of back ache since last night. I cannot lay back straight. I find it very difficult sit straight without any support. Please suggest something.
I have a problem of acne, due to oily skin, they keep on coming, also they have left black scars on my face. what should I do?
Do you know that dandruff causes acne?
Acne is a skin condition that happens when pores get clogged with dead skin cells and oil, giving rise to pimples. It can be caused by numerous reasons like hormonal changes, improper diet, stress, consumption of specific drugs, excessive use of cosmetic products etc. In addition to these factors, acne can be caused by dandruff too, which may not be known to most of you. It has been observed that people who suffer from dandruff problems are more prone to getting pimples.
How does dandruff cause acne?
Dandruff has been associated with presence of yeast or fungi, it is also associated with abnormal skin ultrastructure. Dandruff makes the skin on your scalp flaky. These dry flakes of skin are often responsible for clogging the pores on your face, mostly affecting your forehead. In this way, dandruff triggers appearance of acne and can worsen the condition of your skin if you already have pimples. Though acne is more common among teenagers, acne due to dandruff is mostly experienced by people above the age of 20.
How can you prevent acne due to dandruff?
Eradicating dandruff from your scalp is the best way to prevent acne breakouts on your skin due to dandruff. Here are some simple ways to keep acne due to dandruff away from your skin.
1. Ensure that your hair stays off your face
Keeping hair off your face will ensure that dandruff doesn't come in contact with your skin and clog pores, preventing pimples. For this, you can use hair bands or tie your hair in a ponytail or braid.
2. Brush your hair at least twice a day
Brushing your hair at least two times a day will ensure that the dead cells on your scalp are removed and don't get a chance to clog pores. This option is highly beneficial in getting rid of acne caused by dandruff.
3. Use medicated anti-dandruff shampoo
Topical medicated solutions like a medicated shampoo should be used as a treatment. Short contact period of shampoo with scalp is important for more benefit. Good conditioner should also be used after head wash with shampoo.