Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Doctor, I am 15 now. My face is full of pimples. Red heads and some black heads. And some pores. Please advice me a lotion by which my face can look neat and young.
Hi Doctor I have headache and chest pain problem. Also I have get some fear if I listen to loud sound like street side dollbeys. I asking some personal Also I have to masturbate if headache increases then I feel some relax but again problem begins after some days and again same. So I wants to ask there is relation between masturbation and headache and I don't like to masturbate I believe in waiting until right partner, I have to masturbate without any desire, so can you advice me how to overcome this.
I have acne scars all my face and I have used so many treatment but I have still deep acne scars. Wat can I do for that.
I m getting irritated by pimples on my face and it does much irritation and my face looks odd by the pimples so can I know how to reduce them.
I am a 36 year old man, I am having constant pain in a point to my left head it is persistent and for a long time now, kindly advise.
Stress is very common these days due to the busy modern lifestyle and can cause symptoms of disorders of the mind. There are certain signs that foretell an impending mental problem, these signs should be taken seriously and a mental health professional should be consulted.
Some of these signs that indicate that you should go for a mental health checkup include:
1. Appetite disorder - Appetite problems such as loss of appetite or overeating may indicate mental problems. Moreover, eating foods excess in fat and sugar can indicate signs of stress.
2. Difficulties in interpersonal communication - Progressive reduction in interaction with people to no communication at all indicates signs of stress and a mental health professional should be consulted in this case.
3. Insomnia - Significant modifications in sleeping patterns or not being able to sleep due to stress for a long duration of time need to be addressed as they can result in complications.
4. Overactive mind - The overactive mind is a cause of anxiety where the mind is always thinking and thoughts race through causing anxiety and an inability to relax. A normally active mind is healthy but an overactive mind which can't seem to relax for extended periods of time should be looked into.
5. Lack of interest in activities - Showing symptoms were once fun activities seem worrisome and fearful can indicate signs of mental disorders.
6. Emotional distress causing problems at work and home - Inability to focus at work or everyday activities due to emotional stress can result in depression. Thus, symptoms such as these should be diagnosed at the earliest to prevent complications.