Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Avinash R
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Avinash RYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am newly married erection problems should I take pills which are available in market or please recommend some advise how to feel so that erection will be more?
Epilepsy, First seizure happens till now Actually I want to marry a girl who suffering from epilepsy & she faced only one seizure at the age of 12 years after starting the treatment she never face any seizure till this time i.e. 26 years of age but she needs to take a proper nap in night which was recommended by doctor. I need your recommendation over this issue.
I want to know the best cough syrup which does not cause sleepiness and also the cough get cured as early as possible.
Dear doctor I'm 27 years old male I have curve in my penis I.E there is a bent in my penis I don't know whom to contact. I want to know it can be make it straight the problem can be solved or not whom should I have to contact I.E name of the specialist.
I feel attraction towards mature men. 40+age. I want to get suck penis and feet. Why I feel so? I am 22 years old boy. Am I abnormal?
A healthy and nutritious breakfast can make a good morning even better. Myths and misconceptions are galore when it comes to a healthy breakfast. Many of the lip smacking breakfast options come with zero nutritional value, but they look so tempting that we fall for such delicacies. A healthy breakfast is not always healthy. Some of the assumed healthy and nutritious food stuff can do your health more harm than good. Thus, one needs to get their facts right before zeroing upon a particular breakfast.
- French toast - a perfect toast to unhealthy life: Ideally, a healthy breakfast should give you energy and keep you fit and active throughout the day. French toast is anything, but healthy and nutritious. It has negligible nutritional value. With this breakfast, all those rigorous exercises will prove to be futile. Some people go a step further. They team this already unhealthy breakfast with french fries and sausages. This palatable breakfast can give your waistline nightmares, not to forget the associated health complications. Bread toast with boiled or scrambled eggs is a much healthier and nutritious alternative.
- Cake and pastry - the sweet devil: Cakes and pastries for breakfast are sure to throw your health in jeopardy. Pastries and cakes are both simple carbohydrates. When consumed, these are immediately broken down into glucose. An elevated glucose level often results in an abnormal rise in insulin level. This can lead to serious health problems, with diabetes and obesity being the most common complications and will eventually lead to inflammation in the body. Your skin will be the worst affected. It will lose its radiance and appear wrinkled and saggy.
- Donut for breakfast - a complete evil: It is the best way to welcome the unwanted calories and fats into your body. Donuts mostly contain trans fats that can result in serious health complications. You will feel lethargic throughout the day. Obesity and donuts are like two faces of the same coin.
- The sugary juice - a road to obesity: For some people, the breakfast is incomplete without fruit juices. While fruit juices appear as a good, healthy option, the facts are just the opposite. Freshly prepared juices can still be accepted, but the packaged fruit juices are a big no. The packaged juices are loaded with sugar that can never do your health any good. Whole fruit is a much better and recommended option for your health.
- Bagels - a big no: When loaded with cream or cheese they are no longer considered as healthy.
Your health is important. The sooner you realise this, the better it is. Reach us to know more about the healthy breakfast options. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.