Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Avinash
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AvinashYour feedback matters!
Am eighteen year old. My weight is 86kg. But I don't look that much fat. Two days back I had a free checkup. They told me that I have too much of fat contents in me. And they even told me that. My body is functioning like 38year man. After hearing this it made me very much disappointed. Am just 18 but why is it like this. I don't look to much fat also. Is there any problem in me. Or it is bone weight. Can it be over come. And some of my friends suggest me to smoke, they told me that smoking can make a thin. Is it true. If it is then kindly tell me about smoking too. Please. I am disappointed. Y is it like this.
My Grand Son who is 5 years now suffering from Autism for the last 1 year six months. He was doing good in the initial years but developed this problem. Checked medically and no problem as per reports. But his remembrance has come down apart from change in his behaviour. Pl suggest what is to be done?
Hi doctor, I have a baby boy who is two years old. Since last 5 days he is stammering in some words. please tell me what should I do. Should I consult any doctor. If yes then which type of doctor.
My 8 months old baby want to be held always and very clingy and fussy most of the time don't show interest in toys more than 10 mins and love to be outdoor got examined with doctors all says he is perfectly normal but I am worried.
Hello. My daughter is one year old. She has been suffering from cold and cough since a week. I am giving her sinarest AF and Brozeet. What else I have to give? Should I massage mustard oil on her feet? Pl help.
Meri daughter ki age 45 days hai. Sone par ghar ghar ki awaj a rahi hai. Sone ke 5 minute bad uth ja rahi hai. Village doctor se check up karane par keflor drop , wikoryl af, noso clear diye hai kya mai sari medecin baby ko diya ja sakta hai .please help.
Doc my son is of one year nd two months. I am worried about his hair. 15 days before Maine usk hair clean karaya the but abi bhi halk halk hair aaye h. What should I do for his gud hair growth. Tell me about diet nd hair care.
The festival of Diwali is greeted with great pomp and splendour and along with the regular festivities, the pollution levels in the air also rise due to the ritual of bursting fire crackers. In an analysis, the rise of harmful pollutants such as sulphur dioxide and nitrogen dioxide seemed to reveal a disturbing outcome.
The rise in pollution during Diwali affects you in the following ways:
- The PM (particulate matter which is smaller than 2.5mm) enters your lungs (learn more about lung cancer) and bloodstream and has several health impacts including chronic respiratory symptoms such as painful breathing and shortness of breath which might cause premature death.
- High sulphur dioxide levels in the air during Diwali also lead to inflammation of air passages and causes complications in respiration.
- A compound called ‘strontium’ found in the atmosphere multiplies by 120 times during the festival and causes bone damage and blood clotting ailments.
- Firecrackers contain heavy metals which are toxic to the human body and the amount of magnesium in the air goes up by 22x, which poses a significant threat to all forms of life.
- The noise pollution also rises during the festival and in extreme cases, can permanently damage one’s hearing.
However, there are a few measures you can undertake to steer clear of the excessive pollutants present in the air:
- Limit the amount of time you spend outdoors even while exercising. This is because the air remains contaminated, days after all the festivities get over and the pollutants take a very long time to dissipate.
- Even on the road, drive with the windows of your car rolled up to avoid intake of adulterated air and use a face mask if you are a two-wheeler rider.
- Plant a lot of green plants inside your house as they purify the air you are breathing and ensure a supply of fresh oxygen.
- Install an air purifier in the room to make sure you breathe in fresh, uncontaminated oxygen when you sleep. The air purifier will also help in lessening your respiratory complications.
Also, in case you notice any respiratory or breathing problem, it is advisable that you consult a pulmonologist, to rule out serious health issues.