Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Avinash.Km
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Avinash.KmYour feedback matters!
My sister is 42 years old and she has migraine problem, very high pain on head. Also getting medicine which is given a doctor but not effect. Pls tell some other medicine. Thanks abid.
I am 36 years, I am having a migraine headache said by a physician. The pain is so high that I can't bear so please suggest me something to get rid of this.
Dear Doctor Numbness of both feet with a gap of a week between the starting of in both feet, since 6 years. Soles are totally numb. Gait affected very very minimally. No motor power loss.No continences, can drive a car and also a two wheeler. Not a hypertensive or a Diabetic. Aged 86 years. Never had any major illnesses except an attack of chichen pox and enteric fever with a relapse in my younger adult hood. Married and having 5 children aghed 56 to46, all healthy. Your help please.
My father has got ischemic stroke and he is bed ridden form last 15 months and unconscious, he passes stool in every 3-4 days can you suggest some medicine as I am concerned that he may develop kidney stones, also suggest some natural food so that we can prevent developing this condition. Thanking You.
I recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer’s disease. Is this true? If so, which foods do this and how much would you have to consume to get the benefits?
Sir, My father-in-law is detected with early Parkinson's disease. Symptom was slowing down of right hand palm movement. We visited neuro and got prescribed Syndopa + oral 3 per day. He is taking it since 2 months. We observed improvement in his condition. After starting the medication he is having severe sour mouth (gums and tongue) its causing severe trouble while eating. We need your advice on how to go about. He is having riboflavin but no relief.
45 year old female have tingly feelings in my hands and lower legs - even when I walk. Can someone guide what doctor to see or what course of treatment to take.
If you are looking for a perfect natural remedy for migraine headaches, you should opt for a homeopathic treatment. Migraine is a form of headache, which is featured by headache on one side of your head. In some cases, the migraine pain is felt all over the head instead of just one side. The nature of this pain is throbbing, and is commonly caused from intense stress. Homeopathy is used widely for the treatment of migraine headaches, and is considered to be quite effective. Here is a list of the best homeopathic medicines which are used for the treatment of migraine headaches:
- Belladonna: This homeopathic medicine is ideal for the treatment of migraine, in which throbbing headache is the primary feature. The patient experiences a sense of fullness in his head. The headache worsens with exposure to sunlight. This remedy is also used for treating migraine headaches that occur because of catching cold or from exposure to cold, damp air.
- Nux Vomica: Nux Vomica is used for the treatment of migraine headaches, which occur because of gastric issues. Migraines developing from indigestion, piles, and constipation are cured using this homeopathic medicine. It is an effective remedy and provides quick relief in cases when the headache worsens after eating rich food or drinking alcohol.
- Spigelia: This homeopathic remedy is primarily used for treating migraine headaches, which are present on the left side of the head. It is known as left-sided migraine. The headaches are experienced over the head’s left temporal area, the forehead, and eyes. The sensation of a tight band tied around the head is felt or experienced.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is an effective homeopathic medicine, which is used for the treatment of migraine headaches felt on the right side of the head. The pain and throbbing are experienced on the right side, starting from the back of the head and settling over the right eye. This medicine is also used for treating migraine headaches that occur in the morning and worsen during the day. It is good for migraine in women after menopause.
- Glonoinum: This effective homeopathic medicine is used for curing migraine headaches, which occur from excessive congestion in the head. The patient feels that his head has become bigger and will burst. He feels heat around his head, along with protruding eyeballs. This medicine is commonly used for treating migraine headaches, which occur from exposure to the sun for a long time.
If you are experiencing migraine headaches, you should fix an appointment with a homeopathic practitioner. He will observe and diagnose your headache, and prescribe you the best homeopathic remedies for your condition.