Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Avinash K M
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Avinash K MYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old, and I have migraine, a terrible headache, mostly it happen when my stomach goes bad like acidity, gastric, sometimes I have pain in stomach also, Please advise.
Drink plenty of water
Some exercise or yoga
Hi I am 23 male suffering from neck headache when ever I over concentrate on some thing or do more work is this the symptoms of migraine? Can you please help me I am feeling panicked.
I have tingling sensation on my right hand knuckles and fingers. What could be major reason for same? I constantly feel sleepy and tired. My fasting hemoglobin is 14. Doctor advised me to take course of 10 Vitamin B12 Injections and 3 vitamin D3. I have taken all of them. Still there is no improvement. What is the remedy for same?
I am suffering from a nerve problems and sometime my hands stop working due to this. So will you help me.
I am regularly suffering from migraine. Can you any one please telma the solutions or remedies for this. Please.
I have recently started drinking alcohol (3 times) and its on 31st I tried a spirit (whisky) for the first time. I didn't drink much just about a 1 beer and 100 ml of whisky in a period of 3-4 hours. I experienced a reduced sensation or "numbness" on my face for some time. This was somewhat reduced when I woke up the next day and then it went away. Is this a normal side effect? Or should I see a doctor?
Hello sir, in one month my left side head is fil heavy and some pain in? I think I am suffer from migraine. Please treatment of my migraine pain.
Hello docs. What happens is when I sit for a long time at a same place for a long time applying pressure on my legs, my left leg sometimes becomes numb and I can't walk. Although after sometimes I recover but it is worrisome. Can you tell me why does it happen and do I need medicines?
A lot of things can be done to cope with the initial stages of dementia. A person goes through a wide range of emotions such as fear, denial, frustration, and anger, post the diagnosis. Here is a list of tips that will help a patient with dementia to cope better:
- Physical health: For a dementia patient, it is very important to take care of one’s health. A good diet along with regular exercise and adequate rest is a prerequisite to manage this disorder.
- Regular check-ups: Regular medical check-ups with the doctor are necessary in this condition. Depression and other mental health problems should be discussed with a professional.
- Quit alcohol: Alcohol might give momentary pleasure from the misery, but it has long-standing implications. It reacts with the medicine and creates additional health and memory-related complications.
- Allocate time for difficult tasks: With time, it can become difficult to perform even the simplest of tasks. The patient should accordingly schedule the time to perform the tasks which may be difficult to carry out. Adequate breaks should be taken while performing a task to avoid getting fatigued.
- Redefine work: If a patient is suffering from dementia is still working, it should be ensured that the work is more manageable from a desk. Planning an early retirement may be a good idea in order to cope with dementia.
- Be organised: Keeping track of things can get difficult with time. It, therefore, makes sense to organise all belongings systematically. Putting labels on doors and drawers also help.
- Continue pursuing your hobbies: Amidst the difficulty and the depression, it is a good idea to continue doing things that are fun. While such activities might require some assistance from the doctor and family members, this helps the patient to be cheerful and healthy.
- Maintain notes: Since dementia is involved with forgetfulness, it makes sense to maintain a diary and keep records of phone numbers, people, appointments, etc.
- Communication channel: Maintaining a direct communication channel with family, friends, and relatives is a good idea. Sharing feelings will go a long way in maintaining relations with loved ones.
- Support group: Joining a dementia support group can be highly beneficial for the patient. It will not only give the patient company but also make sure that the patient gets a lot of useful information about the disorder. It also helps in keeping the morale up.
- Getting ready for the future: Things need to be meticulously planned well in advance to ensure that when the disease progresses, the patient has enough people to look after him. Things such as medical arrangements, financial assets, and property details should be carefully handed over as per the patient's wish. This will ensure a smooth run of the patients’ life when they can no longer take care of themselves.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have swelling on my right hand from last two days. I took medicines but it didn't work. Please suggest me proper medicine.
I have migraine headache problem. I get headache for every other reason. and I am severe acidic. Not getting any solution even after consulting allopathy ayurvedic n homeopathic doctors. Please advise is there any solution for it.
I am 70 yrs old and suffering parkinson's, beside this I am loosing my weight ie from 72 kg to 49 kg since last 10 yrs. please advise.
My hands tremble a lot I am not a smoker neither I have never taken any kind of drug so whats the matter with it. Help me out is it because of some kind of deficiency of vitamins.
I am 21 year old female having head ache since 8 years. I thought it as migraine but no relief with medicines. Wat to do?
I am 50 years old. I have nerve pain since 15 days in left hand from shoulder to index finger. Index finger has no sense. The entire hand is aching. I had tried magneto therapy but not soothing. Please advice. Thanking you.
Migraine is not just a headache it has other symptoms and has a major impact on life. A migraine headache is usually an intense throbbing pain on one or sometimes both sides of the head. Besides pain, migraine also can cause nausea and vomiting and sensitivity to light and sound. Some people may see spots or flashing lights or have a temporary loss of vision
Treatment ; by pain relief, preventive drugs, lifestyle changes, and alternative treatments.