Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Atul khanYour feedback matters!
We live in a world today in which health drinks are really all around us. The sad thing, though, is that a lot of these drinks contain things which are ironically not that healthy! So, isn’t it a pretty good idea to use some age old and time-proven recipes for drinks which helps one lose weight and are completely natural?
There are just so many drinks which are proven by Ayurveda to help a person in the effort of losing weight. Also, they are so simple to make and the ingredients can usually be sourced from around the house. Isn’t that quite awesome? One of the best combinations for one to start off with is the combination of black pepper powder, honey and some lemon juice as well as water. All that is required to be done is to bring the ingredients together and mix them well. To be more specific, a glass of lukewarm water and about four tablespoons of lemon juice are to be added to a teaspoon of black pepper and the same amount of honey. Consistency when it comes to natural health drinks is of the highest importance. That being said, who ever knew that achieving weight loss could be so easy?
If getting these ingredients together is proving to be a little problematic, there is nothing to worry about. As long as honey and water can be found, that is a health drink right there! As a matter of fact, a very easy to make health drink happens to be hot water in which a tablespoon or two of pure organic honey is dissolved. The mixture should be drunk before one goes to bed so as to have the greatest possible impact.
When it comes to drinks for weight loss, those having honey may seem to be odd choices as honey is sweet and most people are taught that sweet stuff is a sure-fire way to go about adding on the pounds. However, honey in reasonable amounts actually helps activate the liver into making a greater amount of glucose.
Foods which have a high water content are known to be healthy and this is true for cucumber. When it is combined with some cumin, lemon and black pepper, it can really ramp up the weight loss. A medium sized, sliced cucumber, along with half a lemon juiced and with water, with small amounts of the other ingredients is what is needed. The pepper is what helps raise the metabolism so losing weight is a lot easier! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I have a problem related to my head skin it's psoriasis what can I do if I want to end this disease from it's root.
Hi I am 23 years old girl. I have too much etching on my face. When I go outside in afternoon I feel to much itching and burning on my face. What should I do? I do not use any sunscreen yet. Tell me if any good medicine any cream or gel or any sunscreen for this.
How do I get long hairs by homemade remedy? I use coconut oil once in a week for hair growth. Bt bht jyada there there hairs ki growth ho rhi hai please btaiye ki aisa kya kru jisse jldi hairs ko growth ho.
Sir I have a serious problem of sleep at night. Because of incomplete sleep pain in back side of head.
I have digestion problem. And slow mede make asparm my body. because very tired whole day. So please answer my question.
Hi my period was on 23 Feb 2015 but till I'm not getting my period I have two kids.Worried about it. What can I do now please suggest?
Contact Dermatitis and Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis may be caused due to a variety of reasons. While contact dermatitis is a less severe condition that is caused when irritants escape from dirt and pollution to settle on the skin, Eczema refers to the inflammation of the skin due to allergic reactions or a family history of a similar condition. Contact dermatitis is usually characterised by sores and redness, while contact dermatitis will show up in the form of boil like eruptions. Homeopathy is one of the best, long term methods for treatment of this condition.
Let us see how this medicinal field can be used:
- Graphites: This medication helps in soothing the oozing that may happen from the boils found in eczema. This is also ideal for eczema patients who are obese or suffering from constipation. It is best suited for skin that has become hard and rough. It can cure the sticky discharge that may come from the pus filled boils. It can also be used for dermatitis, which can be seen in the folds of the skin and the abdomen.
- Mezereum: This medicine helps when there is a crust like formation due to dermatitis. The substance can also soothe the acute itching sensation, which takes place when there is pus filled below the dark layer of the crust. This itching usually gets worse at night.
- Hepar sulphur: This medicine is best for severe cases when there is too much pus involved and about to burst out. It can also treat the deep cracks that may be found on the surface of the skin as well as the acute and intense itching sensation. Also, such severe cases leave the skin feeling sensitive to the slightest breeze or wind, in which case Hepar Sulphur can work well.
- Dulcamara: This medicine is best suited for patients, who live in places where it rains often and heavily. Dermatitis usually increases and becomes even more painful during monsoons and this medicine can help in bringing down the itching which may also cause bleeding on the yellow black crusts.
- Sulphur: When a burning sensation is one of the symptoms of dermatitis, Sulphur can be used. This is also prescribed for other skin ailments and for those who have a hereditary skin condition. This can also be used by patients who have had a relapse in their condition due to damp or cool weather, especially like monsoons, springtime or autumn. It also helps in soothing the symptoms of contact dermatitis which may occur due to contact with new detergent and clothing as well as pollution. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Myself uttam majhi from mumbai. I am 26 year old male. Sir I have umbilical hernia for last 2 days and I had seen to doctor and taking some medicine but no effect. Sir is it compulsory surgery for treatment. Please sir give me some suggestion and some medicine.
Hello, I am Dr. Akhilendra Singh consultant dermatologist and hair transplant surgeon at AK’s clinic. Today I will discuss a very common problem which is hair loss and consequent baldness in males. Now around 40% individual had this problem. The primary root cause is genetic. There are medicines in order to prevent hair loss but for baldness, the only treatment is hair transplant which is a minor surgery but needs major artistry in order to provide a successful natural result and without any complications or side effect to the patients.
If you go in the history of hair transplant the successful hair transplant start in late 1980’s. It has come a long way from strip technique to manual punches to the motoric refuge and now the most advanced the most advance the Direct hair transplant or Direct hair implant. In this trip technique, we need to cut skin along with hair and put sutures and that technique was not suitable for the patients at all. Nowadays we do hair transplant with most advanced and newer technique of follicular unit extraction with some smart and newer innovation which is known as direct hair transplant or direct hair implant. Now coming to basics of hair transplant. The basic is we extract hair graft from permanent Joan of the head and transplant at the bald area.
Now, what is permanent join? If you see hair start shedding from the frontal Joan here line recedes and baldness goes from front to back or sometimes baldness starts from the very top. But this whole area is vulnerable and if you see the hair at the back of the head and sides and they always present and they form permanent Joan. Those hairs are immune for androgenic alopecia or genetic baldness.
Now if we transplant hair from this permanent Joan and transplant it to bald area. They will continue to grow for the whole life as they were growing at the back of the head. This is the basic of hair transplant. That is why the result of hair transplant is permanent. Now, what makes hair transplant result excellent, average or poor? First and foremost, the experience of hair transplant surgeon and his team. Secondly, instruments what we use during surgery is proper sterilization and a dedicated operation Theatre for the procedure and last but not least post-transplant instructions and care are as important as the procedure. So if these things are taken care of then the result of hair transplant must be excellent only. The goal of hair transplant should be; provide as natural results as possible to cover the big bald area in one go or without any side effect or discomfort to the patient.
If you have any further query regarding hair transplant you can consult me on Lybrate.