Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Sir I want to know about prostate cancer, is it related to masturbation. What are the symptoms of prostate cancer.
Hi, I am a 25 yr old female and I have the problem of hair loss and I have acne scar on face that really makes me ugly. Please help me for the treatment.
Hello doctor, my face have too much acne, as I break it there is so many dark spots in my face. How can I reduce these dark spots?
Hi sir I have dark circle under eyes and my skin going like black I wanna back glow my face and removed all dark circle tell me some home tips.
Because of some injury having black color under eyes (seems like blood clot). Any ointments available for to cure this or ant home remedies is there?
It is hard to escape the harsh rays of the sun during summers. Staying outdoors for too long will lead to tanned skin, which is a sign of skin damage. Sometimes skin damage can get severe and lead to diseases like skin cancer.
To prevent your skin from damaging and keep it healthy, here are seven pro tips:
- Never skip the sunscreen: Sunscreen with SPF 15 or more will help in protecting your skin from harmful UV rays. Even if you are going to be out in the sun for more than 15 minutes, make sure to apply sunscreen generously. Remember, the higher the SPF, the better is the protection.
- Always wear sunglasses: Sun damage can lead to premature signs of aging; especially wrinkles around the eyes since the skin around your eyes are very thin. Wider lenses that can block out 99% of sun rays are recommended to protect your eyes.
- Your lips need protection too: Just like your eyes, the skin is much more delicate and thinner on your lips. Your lips are susceptible to tanning as well, along with the risk of fine lines around the mouth if not well protected. Always apply a lip protection balm when going out.
- UPF clothing: Garment with special UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) coating can shield you from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Like SPF, the higher the UPF, they better it will protect you. Regular clothes can protect you as well, provided they are woven tightly and are of a darker color.
- Keeping a close look at the time: UV rays are the strongest and mostly harmful from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. If you are out during these hours, do not forget the sunscreen, umbrella and sunglasses.
- Don't forget to protect your head: A hat with a brim of 2 to 3 inches all around shield the skin of your neck, face and ears and protects you from skin damage.
- Apply religiously: Even if your sunscreen promises that it is sweat proof, waterproof or rub proof, it never completely is, as no product works the same for everybody. So apply your sunscreen throughout the day.