Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Atta UllaYour feedback matters!
Oily skin. Face 1 hr baad dull hoo jaati h Glowing face .I want. N I have the habit of tobacco eating Can you suggest?
I am 22 year old suffring from prostatitis. From last 6 months. I have pressure in bladder. Urine leecage. Chilly ness in night. Pain in prostate. Penics not active. Yellow pus in sperm. Vormating mood. Stomach upset. Irretation in lower area. Uroglist done my urine routin show 2-3 puscell. Seemen anylasis show 10-12 pus cell. No growth in bacteria. Doctor give me levofloxion 500mg for 6 week. I am on 16 day of levofloxion 500mg. In how many days or weeks I am fully cured.
Sir, Can you suggest a good sun screen lotion or any natural methods to reduce the effect of the sun.
My wife has dark circles under her eyes and it has been there for quite some time. She is iron deficient. She has good sleep. Kindly help.
My face is getting black and my face is dry face and I am getting rashes like pimples on my face please give me some suggestions.
Hello sir, On my face pimples and black scars are getting. Please tell me what should i do for cure?
At present I am suffering minor piles and getting some difficulties at the time of toilet. Due so some constipation I am getting pain during toilet time. I think only inner part of anus is little pain for me pls suggest any Ayurveda medicine or or Elieopathetic.
My problem is I have under eye dark circles and deep sunken eyes. I have tried almost everything from natural to serums but no effect. They are genetic though but looks very ugly on my face. Please help with a permanent solution.
My 17 yr daughter has so much pimples on her face and also black spots all over chest and even back. Tried many soaps creams face wash no use. Please advice.
Hi I m suffering from fungal injection. I take medicine and injection but its did not work. Its work only for a specific time. But I need that this disease to permanently removed. So pls help me.
Hi i am 25 years old male, I used skin lite cream in my face, I didnt stop that cream, when I stoped once, my face getting darker and black lines in my face, so I usining regularly that cream, please tel me what should I do ?
What is the best way to remove body tan. I had been applying vaseline lotion for many months but there were no results at all.
I have black circles down my eyes since childhood. But when I grew they became much darker as if I am a drug addict or as if someone hit me in my eyes. Now when I accidentally have pimples under my eyes, they leave a scar tissue which never fade away. That is really embarrassing. I wonder what I should you? Is there some types of food that I should eat. Or is there an ointment or cream that I should put down my eyes? Or maybe the problem is something congenital and it wouldn't go?:(
What are the causes and solutions for dark circles? Kindly answer my question thanks for your advice.
Healthy skin is a sign of overall good health and vitality. Skin problem is one of the most persistent problems encountered by people. It is imperative therefore that you take care of your skin to avoid skin disorders. Various factors such as pollution, smoking, eating processed food and a sedentary lifestyle contribute to unhealthy skin. There are certain habits which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are-
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.
- Keeping it clean: You should keep your skin clean to prevent the buildup of dirt. This prevents clogging of the pores and enables the skin to breathe. Daily bathing is necessary to avoid build up of microorganisms.
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer. Consuming excessive sweets leads to increase in acne & obesity related skin issues.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Antioxidants: Fruits and leafy vegetables are generally packed with antioxidants. A potential damage of the skin can be deterred by including them in the diet.
- Massage: Skin massages facilitate blood circulation on the skin and eradicates the damaging effect of the free radicals. This ensures that you have healthy and refreshed skin.
- Plant proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles.Food such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.