Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Atta UllaYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, My hands and foots are too black in colour compare with body colour, I found that only winter season hand are to black, remaining season somewhat better. I'm not expose my body to sun, but hands and foot are black in colour, please suggest me some remedies.
Doctor I have a cut mark on my right hand's figure from my childhood. I want to remove this. Pls tell me medicine for this.
I'm 25 My face is becoming dull and black what to do to regain my colour as my hobbies are drinking beers and smoking is this cause skin health? One of my friend drinks beers daily his face was not get changed, but when I had beers last night morning my face looks black and dull I don't understand these I choose to quite for some days I tried but nothing changed so please help me doctor and also suggest diet plan as my height is 5.11 and weight 85 and how to control Belly fat.
Hello, I am 26 male from jaipur. On my face some brown black scars. They irritating me. Nd on face some pores are larger. How to smaller them.
Hii. I am 24 year old girl my hands are so black amd tanned compared to my face and body please suggest me to get fair hands.
Sir my lower lip is a bit larger. Its really in a boring shape. How can I reduce the size of my lip, if not possible please suggest a best way to get my lips pink in color. I think it will reduce the bad look.
I am suffering from stool disorder, it is almost 2 months now, first I had a loss stool for 3 to 4 days then it started cramps loose stool and irritation in the end of anus (like when we eat spices). After 4 to 5 days cramps were stopped. But stool was black in colour +irritation. The stool something was mix hard and loss at the same time. First it was hard stool and then black + yellow loose stool. I consulted a doctor he prescribed me stool test. Result was that there was no blood but fiber and undigested food. Then he prescribed me oflox oz for 6 days I only took it for 4 days and stopped taking it. Stool was same sometime hard and loss. Sometime only loose black. The I consulted another doctor he prescribed me rabesec 20, matiz plus, Rclfac 500 for 10 days. Also told me to stop taking juice, milk, green vegetables, potatoes,salad, fried food, chicken.now today was 7th day and the only benefit was there is no irritation and no black stool. But still loose stool. I again visited he added doxy 100 and osta d3 injection. I tried drinking warm lemon water in morning. I didn't drink or smoke. What should I do now? Please help me as soon as possible. As I am only eating curd rice and kichdi. I also not eat junk food.
Sir I want to know about prostate cancer, is it related to masturbation. What are the symptoms of prostate cancer.
I have a itch in between my upper thighs an also colour changes to black in that area. Is there any serious issue? How to cure it? Please help me I am scared!
Hives is also known as Urticaria, which is a sudden outbreak of swollen, red bumps on the skin. These occur due to an allergic reaction to an allergen or some unknown reasons. These bumps are usually accompanied by a few common symptoms like redness, burning sensation, itchiness, inflammation and swelling. They can be of varied shapes and most often the larger ones are very painful. Your skin gets badly affected by hives and the itchiness is quite irritating.
Few facts about hives:
- Prominent symptoms: Hives occur due to allergic reactions and some of the most highlighting symptoms are trouble in breathing, swelling, stomach cramps, dizziness and other related ones. People facing these kinds of symptoms are mainly kept in an emergency room so that proper care can be taken.
- Lasting period of hives: In general, the symptoms of hives fade away within a few hours and just few scratches are left behind. Though in some cases hives return either for few weeks or days. Some people experience the symptoms after specific intervals and thus you got to have proper medical care.
- Causes of hives: Some of the commonest causes of hives are medicines, excessive exercises, serious or rare diseases, cold, heat or pressure, insect bites or stings, different kinds of allergies especially food allergies, bladder or other infections and others. Sometimes, hives might occur all of a sudden without any specific reason.
- Who gets hives: Both adults and kids of different ages can have hives at any time. Thus, you should be aware fully of the same in order to prevent this kind of skin disease. Though the symptoms last maximum for six months but still the sufferings are unbearable at times.
- Diagnosis of hives: Hives can now be easily detected by doctors just by looking at the available symptoms and thus no special kind of diagnosis is required. Physical examination is conducted and the doctor often asks a few questions from the patients. If the symptoms continue for a long time then in that case blood tests are also recommended by the doctor. The doctor might recommend any other medical test in this regard in accordance with the patient's condition.
- Treating hives: The doctors often prescribe antihistamines to the patients who suffer from hives. The sources causing hives are asked to be avoided so that the chances of getting attacked by this kind of skin trouble can be reduced. Doctors keep the patients under supervision and then accordingly prescribe medicines for a speedy recovery.