Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Athmaram D CYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 32 years old female. I used to have a very clear and fair skin. One year back I used vitamin c serum from cipla. I got acne than I tried yugard cream but no help. Now I hv tiny pimples n acne scars on my face. What should I do?
My friend has black spot on his face and he not talk to all of his ft end he feel very embarrassed So he is going to suicide please help us to solve them s problem.
My eyes is covered with dark dark circles. I couldn't find the way to remove it. I tried lots of thing to come out from this problem. Please suggest me.
I am a 23 year old male. I happened to develop a bad habit of fingering my anus. Now my bowel movements are not correct. Its like. After every meal I feel like taking a shit. I can not control it. I have to put a lot of pressure and its like all my guts coming out. And the worst thing is. I feel there is always something left to go. So I have to put my finger in and again empty my stomach. I have gas problem too. Stool test showed an infection. I took aciloc. Gas problem was a bit low that time. But bowel movements are not ok still. Also, sometimes a thick fluid comes out my anus. Especially after I masturbate. I need a solution for this. My life is hell because of this.
I have developed one spot on the upper part of my eye. It's kind of extra skin. It's at the corner near to nose. Some one told me that it can be due to high cholesterol, but presently my cholesterol level is under control. Please guide me what it can be and why it has developed. Also guide me what precautions I should take till I am able to consult doctor.
I have spots on my face and other parts of body too since 5-6 years now can they go by any medication?
Hello sir I have ask a question my Eyes under is back spots how to clear this spot back please nswer.
I have skin problem. Like pimple all over my face. Its very irritating its paining. Headache sometime during night. Its continue for 3 days. It hampers my daily schedule. What to do.
I have lots of blackheads on my face, and some pimple problem .I have oily and sensitive skin. What should I do to get rid of it. Which cream should I use.
I am 30 years old man. Last month I got several black mall (small) on my both arms. So.i would like to know about the reason.
I have dark patches in my face between ear and eyes. What can I do for this? And is onion helpful in treating hair loss?
Breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that help in detecting lumps or other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same.