Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Athiya AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I have a eye problem from many time and it can not pain but I have to solve this please give me a right solution.
My daughter, 6 years old, goes for swimming. She complains about her eyes burning due to chlorine water. What can I do to soothe her eyes?
1. Are contact lenses a good substitute for specs? Are they feasible to be used while doing a job? 2. Can i-tone eye drops be used regularly or only after being prescribed by an eye surgeon?
Actually my eyesight is very weak as +6 of glasses in both the specks. This eye sight problem transfers from heredity?
My eyesight is weak I've been wearing spectacles for more than 13 years And they are not improving My eyesight is +2.5 I don't use computer But I use my phone most of the time I don't eat green vegetables nor I take pulses or paneer in my diet Can you suggest me something that can improve my eyesight? And can you tell me how much time my eyesight will take to become normal Thanks.
My eye sight is very week so what can I do that my eye sight still remains constant and I want to remove my specs.
I am 31 years old. I usually work in front of computer. During evening my eyes started to pain .moreover my back started to pain. What should I do?
I have short sightedness from past 5 years and the power of lens is -2.75 (right eye) and -1.75 (left eye). My age is 18 years. How can I get it rectified? Can I get laser surgery? If yes how is the procedure? Please explain.
He's 12 years old. He don't like studies, but he knows how to operate computer and mobiles. He doesn't feel pain or don't know what he's doing. He behaves like a 4 years boy. Is that normal for the dyslexic children or does he have any mental issues?
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.