Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Athiya AgarwalYour feedback matters!
"Sarvendriya Naam Nayanam Pradhanam" this Sanskrit proverb means, in all sensory organs of our body the eye is very important organ. Now a days not only in adolescence but also in most of the children the eye sight problems are starting. It is nothing but due to the continuous usage of their android cell phones, computers &amp; late night sleeping. So with these various causes due to the stress happening on the retina of the eye these eye sight problems are arising. So to avoid these eye sight problems certain foods were explained to eat regularly as follows:-
(1) all the seasonal fruits are regularly to be taken, because the fruits are having plenty of vitamins especially" c. More over the orange fruits are having full of vitamin - c.
(2) the carret vegetable is having vitamin-" a" carotenoid content is more useful for healthy eye sight.
(3) in our old ancient system of ayurveda the" haridra" was explained to use for avoiding the cataract formation. The haridra is having a, b, e vitamins, more over having antioxidants. So the glass of milk with little harendra, will give good results.
(4) tamata the vegetable is having vitamin" c. It improves the good eye sight.
(5) the olive oil is having full of vitamins antioxidants. It keeps up the eye sight in a healthy manner, so in our kitchen we can use olive oil for our food curries preparation.
As per the ayurvedic principles for the good eye sight the best medicines were explained.