Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AsraYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from loss of libido and erectile problem. I'm unable to get an erection when simulated or the erections are too weak to have an intercourse. I have been a smoker since last 10 years. I have just now cut smoking and started brisk walking since last 2 weeks. While I am trying for a long term relief, I want some medications for repairment and some relief in the interim. Please help.
I am having night fall problem Thats why my sex power & sperm level reduce. please suggest medicine precautions to over come this problem.
Have severe head ache in the last 2. Week onwards Can't open eye while having pain. Had pain killer. But no use What will be the problem?
Are you looking for an ideal snack, which is capable of providing you adequate energy? The major difference between a snack having staying power, and a snack which makes you hungry soon is the protein content. Protein is hunger busting in nature as it slows down your digestion and keeps your blood sugar levels steady. It also helps in keeping food cravings under check. Protein is important for losing weight as your satisfaction gets fulfilled. Once you are satisfied with your diet, you are less likely to shift to fatty foods.
Here is a list of some most common and beneficial protein snacks, which are widely taken all over the world.
- Single serve cottage cheese: One single serving container of cottage cheese contains over three grams more protein than any usual Greek yoghurt. Its calorie content is also less and you get 125 milligrams of calcium, which helps in body building.
- Hard boiled eggs: Eggs are considered to be an ideal snack or powerful breakfast food item, when taken in moderate amounts. It is a high source of protein and also contains high amounts of vitamin D and vitamin B 12, at 77 calories per egg. They are a handy snack to have while you are on the go and you should peel them before going out.
- Peanut butter pack: Peanut butter is high in protein and is considered to be an ideal, high filling snack. You should carry peanut butter squeeze packs when you travel. A single serving of peanut butter consists of around 190 calories. It is made up of palm fruit oil and peanuts, without any added sugar.
- Single serving oatmeal packets: One packet, or a cup of oatmeal contains around four grams of protein. A bowl of oatmeal, rich in protein and fiber consists of 150 to 200 calories. These single serving packs can be carried anywhere, and all you need is warm water to mix and eat it with.
- Edamame: Edamame, or soya beans present in their pods, is a rich protein snack. One pack of edamame contains 90 calories and three grams of fiber. This combination of protein and fiber is effective against hunger. Dry roasted edamame contains a lot of protein.
- Hummus cup: Hummus is made from olive oil, tahini, and pureed chickpeas. It is an ideal combination containing five grams of protein and four grams of fiber in one serving of a quarter cup.
You can also try rice cups, which is another source of high protein. Whole grains contain good amount of protein, and you can choose easy to eat rice cups, which need to be microwaved for one minute before being eaten.