Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. AsmitaYour feedback matters!
Two months ago I was badly injured in the in an accident please tell me the solution of removing my rashes who are in my left leg?
What are the symptoms of typhoid? How many days does it take to get cured from the disease like typhoid?
I am 23 years old. I have bp 150/85 when I check with doctor and at home it's normal i.e 110/70. I stopped medication (prolomet 25. I have stopped medication with out consultation with doctor because I think my bp is in control i.e 110/80 (checked at home) and at doctor its 150/85. After stopping medication I am feeling dizzy, mild headache, bubbles in urine, indigestion and flatulence. Can I continue my medication or else any other way to control bp. I am really worried about it. No heart and kidney problems. Done with all the tests prescribed by doctor. Is it necessary to take BP tablets life long?(please answer for this question. I am still young I don't want to continue this for life long. Please suggest food habits to lower my bp.
Hi my brother addicted to cough syrup cortex past 7 yrs. Daily he took 200 ml which is 2 100 ml bottles. Pls tell me how to get out of him from that habit.
Hi. I am 28 year old female and have hair fall problem from 1 year. Its not getting stop even though after taking a good diet. Can you suggest me few good brand of Biotin supplements, I am confused which one to choose as so many brands are available in market. To which brand to trust?
Sometimes when I sex with my wife, I like to suck her vagina but I fear of any disease or think can be not a good behaviour. Her vagina is also not looking clean. I like a doctors opinion on this. But few times I tried this and her feeling was different means she was enjoyed.
I had seen an advertisement of fat. Cutter herbal powder on television. I want to know is it better for health.
I am 22 years old I am facing hair fall problem from two years I don't know what should I do so please help me or suggest me.
Everybody wants a radiant and younger looking skin that is flawless and glowing. Having a healthy lifestyle that involves eating right, sleeping well and exercising enough can help you achieve that. But sometimes, that is not quite enough. It is a common misconception that the only way to get perfect skin is through cosmetic surgery. What many people do not know is that there is a range of non-surgical treatments and procedures that can give you the skin you desire. These treatments are quick and easy and do not come with the hassles of post-operation care.
Following are a few examples of such treatments that can give you better skin:
- Chemical peels: This is a treatment method for skin that makes it look younger and smoother. It involves the application of a chemical solution that makes the skin blister and peel off. The layer of skin that lies underneath comes up to the surface and is suppler and less wrinkled than the skin that has peeled off.
- Botox injections: Botox (an abbreviation for botulinum toxin) is a bacterial protein that is injected into the skin to make it appear less aged. The muscles in the area of the skin that receive the injection get temporarily paralyzed which causes wrinkles in the region to diminish.
- Microdermabrasion: This procedure involves taking silicon crystals and propelling them onto the skin surface to remove cells from the uppermost layer of skin. The inflammation or “abrasion” that forms on the skin surface helps suppress the appearance of superficial wrinkles and unevenness on the skin, making it look younger and better.
- Laser skin resurfacing: Lasers can be used to improve the appearance of skin. In this treatment method, high intensity light is used to tighten loose skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Laser skin resurfacing can also be used to improve skin that is scarred. Depending on the intensity of the laser used, the effects of the procedure can last between 2 to 5 years.
- Filler injections: This is a common procedure used to improve the appearance of skin. It involves injecting hyaluronic acid into the skin to remove wrinkles and fine lines and increase skin volume. These injects help plump up the skin and make it look more smooth and supple than before.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
The skin can get dull and result in acne and other breakouts if exposed to the sun or other environmental factors. Homeopathic treatments have one major advantage over other forms of treatment that is they do not have any side effects.
Some homeopathic treatments for getting clear skin are-
1. Sulphur - Symptoms of dry and scaly skin can be treated by sulphur. It can also be used to treat skin eruptions such as pimples and pimple marks.
2. Bovista - Bovista is a homeopathic remedy used for disorders resulting from excessive use of cosmetics. Pimples and dark skin are problems caused by excessive cosmetic products use and treating these symptoms with bovista can help in achieving a clear and healthy skin.
3. Psorinum - People affected by overactive sebaceous glands, which results in excessive oil production benefit from using Psorinum. It will remove symptoms of greasy skin and pimples caused as a result of oily skin.
4. Silicea - Silicea is a homeopathic medicine used when acne leaves deep marks on the skin. This treatment gets rid of the scars to give a clear skin.
5. Sepia - Discoloration of the face caused due to liver disorders or hormonal imbalance is treated by Sepia. Sepia eliminates these discolorations and gives you clear and healthy skin.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Can Exercising Regularly Keep Your Skin Flawless??