Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Asim
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. AsimYour feedback matters!
I have a problem of white hair from a long time, its having a most of all, these are increasing day to day. It is major problem for me.
Hello Dr! what minimum weight should 25years married women hv? And n under weight. Pls suggest me wht more food or diet I can take to increase my weight fast. Pls kindly help me. Thanks. Pls specific the food or diet name.
Hi doctor this is prabhu for Bangalore my height is 5.9 but my weight 96 kg I am very healthy only but little bit fat your daily I am trying to reduce my weight but no use so that's why I am contact with you do you have any solutions or medicines something else please inform me.
Can I go to gym or not as I have asthma problem by birth and during my school days I had used budecort and asthalin inhaler till I was 16. But now I'm 22 and have excess body fat and whenever I do any exercise like running on treadmill I am unable to inhaler and exhale breath properly (ghabrahat and sans fulti hai). So can I join gym or not. If yes then which medicine helps me during exercise?
The market is flooded with different types of supplements required for a healthy body. The same is in case of whey protein, it comes in powdered form and is available across stores. These supplements are blended with vitamins, sugar, minerals and flavoring. It is very important that the right type of whey protein is selected and according to the needs. It is not necessary that only the big-bodied people make use of Whey protein, but it is important to incorporate Whey protein in your daily food routine.
Need for whey protein in the body
- The main reason why you really need to take whey protein is that it is helps to lose fat and preserve the muscles of the body.
- The amount of protein that is required by recreational athletes is about 0.5-0.75 grams of protein each day for every pound of their body weight.
- Adults can take about 0.9 grams per pound of their body weight. Whey protein acts as fuel for the body on which your muscles run, and it is very vital for revival after a workout.
Why intake of whey protein is necessary?
You can take whey protein even to reduce hunger and avoid developing a physique that is shaped like a ball. The most effective use of whey protein is that it protects against different forms of cancers like colon cancer and prostrate cancer. It is very important to consult a medical professional and then include whey protein in the diet to fight against cancer.
- Whey protein is an excellent alternative that can be taken to cope with stress and people who consume whey protein experience less indication of depression.
- Consuming whey protein daily keeps their mood better and especially the whey protein shake is very refreshing.
- Based on the research conducted by the University of Alberta, it has been found that whey protein is needed even to improve the immune system of the body.
- Males who are subjected to strenuous aerobic activity must for certain take the whey protein as the levels of glutathione can be reduced, and it can create great impact on the nervous, immune and gastrointestinal system.
- You can purchase whey protein supplements or powder from online stores.
- Whey protein is a 100% original and authentic product.
- Intake of whey protein provides greater results, and it is excellent for those who desire to shed some fat. You can even try eating the whey protein bar if you desire to have some snack.
I am 20 years old female I have got dark circle since the age of 15 i have tried all home remedies for it but none of it has ever worked i have got specs since the age of 7 I want to get rid of these darkcircles I also take proper sleep daily still my eyes number is increasing. Please suggest something?
Hi doctor, From last few weeks i am suffering from hair loss. I changed my shampoo but their is no dandruff. And also their is no results if changes. please suggest me something.
A cholecystectomy is the process of removing the gallbladder. This is a small pear-shaped organ, which is present just below the liver and on the upper right side of the abdomen. This surgical procedure is performed if there are any gallstones present in the gallbladder. These stones can cause pain or infection in the gallbladder.
Discomfort after a Cholecystectomy:
The gallbladder stores bile, which is produced by the liver. This liquid produced by the liver is helpful in digesting fatty food. When there is any problem with the gallbladder, it is removed and a human being is able to survive without a gallbladder. Once the gallbladder is removed, the bile produced by the liver moves directly to the small intestine. There will not be any kind of problem due to the removal of the gallbladder, but your body will take some time to get adjusted to the changes. Hence, you need to make certain changes to your diet to avoid any kind of discomfort caused after a cholecystectomy.
Tips for avoiding discomfort after a cholecystectomy:
- Start with a liquid diet: Immediately after the surgery, you should consume just liquid food and try to avoid solid food. You should consume clear soups, gelatin and broths. You can slowly add your normal and solid food to the diet.
- Low-Fat food should be preferred: You should make sure that you are not eating high-fat food after a cholecystectomy surgery. Food that has a strong smell, fried food, junk food or any food that can cause gas should be avoided. You should stick to low- fat food and eat small portions. You should read the labels of the food before you buy to make sure that they do not contain more than three grams of fat in a single serving.
- Food that you need to avoid: If you are consuming the wrong food immediately after the surgery it can cause discomfort such as diarrhea or severe pain. So, avoid the following food:
- Add these slowly: You need to avoid gas producing food, but you need to eat certain food for a healthy body. So, you can add these foods to your diet slowly:
- Keep a watch: Whatever you eat and whatever you avoid, you should always keep a watch on any kind of abnormal symptoms and ask the doctor for help immediately. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!