Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini YogeshYour feedback matters!
In have under eye black circles since 4 years. Can you say me the solution to solve it.In my family my mother has also same black circles under my mothers eyes also. please say the solution to sole it.
Do you know you can suffer from a torn bicep accidentally? A bicep is a muscle which begins from your upper arm and is attached to the shoulder via bones and to the elbows by tendons. If you do heavy lifting in the gym or somehow put excessive pressure on that area, chances are you may suffer from torn biceps.
There are two kinds of bicep tears you may encounter:
a. Complete Tears where the tendons are split into two parts resulting in tremendous pain.
b. Partial Tears result when the biceps are hurt but the tendon is not completely severed.
Among the various types of torn biceps, the muscle that is attached to the shoulder experiences the maximum number of bicep ruptures. Suddenly, the bicep tendons get detached from the bone resulting in pain and numbness. You will find a number of sportspersons suffering from this kind of torn biceps.
But why do your biceps get torn?
1. One of the reasons why you suffer torn biceps is a prolonged period of ignorance. If you have been putting continuous pressure on your shoulder, the biceps muscle can weaken over time. Overuse of the muscles can give rise to conditions of tendinitis (inflammation of the bone to muscle connecting tissue) and injuries in rotator cuff which, in future, might result in torn biceps.
2. A sudden injury like falling over your arms or hurting your shoulder can result in torn biceps.
3. Aging is another reason why you can have this complication. Added to this are unusually heavy tasks and overuse of shoulder which can result in this problem.
4. Some steroids such as Corticosteroids are directly related to the weakening of muscles and tendons.
When you suffer from torn biceps, you encounter symptoms such as:
a. Weakening of the elbow and the shoulder. You will find it troublesome to move your hand.
b. Swelling of the elbow with bruises visible on the elbow and the forearm.
c. You find trouble in twisting your forearm
d. You will experience spasms in the muscles.
e. You can also hear a snapping sound of the muscles.
What should you do if you face this problem?
a. Continuous applications of ice packs are a must. Repeat the activity 4 times a day with a duration of 20 minutes. You may need to do it for 2 or 3 days.
b. Avoid activities which put pressure on your hands and shoulders.
c. Consult a doctor immediately and get some painkillers as recommended.
d. If you have complete tears, you may need to undergo surgery. Talk to your doctor regarding that.
I'm suffering from halitosis. So what are the home remedies to get rid of this? Or any other medication?
Im 21 years old, My body is slim and weight is only about 47 so I would like to become little fatty. Any remedies.
Youth is something which is associated with vibrancy and grace. It can be said that over the course of time, there is a big impact on one’s youth. No matter how much vibrancy a woman may retain as she ages, her youthful looks are often at the receiving end of time’s cruelty. But, of course, it does not always have to be that way, especially if a woman is willing to try out fillers!
Fillers are a very effective way to make a woman look younger and they are also very safe, as long as a person who is experienced is the one who is administering them. They are injections which contain a variety of components. One of the major ones happens to be Hyaluronic Acid. While this may seem to be just another name of a chemical to most people, it is very important as it is naturally present in everybody.
In fact, it is a sugar which has a pretty big part to play in terms of the volume of the skin and its condition. Over time, the elasticity of the skin and how well it covers the underlying tissues reduce. When a dermal filler is injected, it provides a boost of this sugar, which helps fight off the effect of ageing, and quite successfully so.
The material that is injected through dermal filler is absorbed over the course of some months by the body. As a result of this, it is true that a person who has chosen dermal fillers to look younger will face a need to have this procedure done again every 10 months to a year. However, judging by the radically beneficial impact that shows almost immediately on the face, it can be said that going through the process again is something that a woman who has had dermal fillers before will think is surely worth it!
One of the biggest advantages of dermal fillers is the low risk factor associated with it, unlike other methods. It is considerably safer than surgeries, which can have their own potential complications and also have longer recovery times. Apart from waiting for some swelling to subside, there is negligible recovery time for dermal fillers. When there is so much in favour of it, why not give dermal fillers a shot? They not only fill one’s face, but also fills one with the exuberance that comes with looking younger!
I have a problem of hair falling. In the season of winter my hair falling and breaking badly but this time they are falling too much even my head is gonna look and have always problem of itching in my head tell me solution plz.
I am Amarjeet singh m suffer from high BP and sugar problem since last 2 year. I took med. Properly but my was not in control pls adv. Me what should I do.
They induce relaxation response characterized by decreased arousal and diminished sympathetic activity (decreased heart rate and lower blood pressure) and increased EEG slow wave activity.
Relaxation techniques may be subdivided into two methods, deep and brief, or by the specific strategy used to induce the relaxed state, including progressive muscle relaxation, autogenic training and breath training.
Adverse reactions are intrusive thoughts, fear of losing control, upsetting sensory experiences, muscle cramps, sexual arousal and psychotic symptoms
Adverse reactions are relaxation–induced anxiety or relaxation-induced panic.
Relaxation–induced anxiety is a gradual increase in behavioral, physiologic, and psychological anxiety, whereas relaxation–induced panic is severe anxiety of rapid onset.
Patients with a history of generalized anxiety disorder or panic disorder and those with a history of hyperventilation are more likely to experience these adverse effects.
Patients should also be introduced to deep breathing techniques that often accompany relaxation in a gradual manner and not more than couple of minutes at a time.
Relaxation techniques can relieve pain in cancer
Three month before I did my tooth cleaning tarter was there on my three front down teeth after cleaning there was swollen on my gum I told to doctor then they gave me gumise to rub on my gums an told me to take salt water twice or thrice a day but still the swollen was not going I did my blood test it was normal .can assist me with some medicine to cure the swollen on my gums .thanks.
In few days before I have chicken pox it can be cured but the spot has not been leaved how it can removed? Please advice
I am a unmarried girl and I missed my periods after suffered from pox wt should I do to continue my periods.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time please favor me.
Coronary artery disease is characterized by accumulation of plaque in the coronary artery that chokes blood supply to the heart. This plaque buildup usually starts with cholesterol accumulation and gradually other particles such as calcium and lipoproteins get deposited as well. Over time, the plaque accumulates, making the blood vessels narrow and choking the supply of blood. In some cases, if the plaque ruptures, it may lead to formation of blood clots resulting in stroke.
The symptoms of coronary artery disease are:
- Breathing difficulties: This disorder may lead to shortness of breath as the blood pumping mechanism of the heart is impaired; this usually results in fatigue and exertion. It is advised to avoid advanced cardio exercises such as the high intensity interval training.
- Chest pain: Stress related activities may cause intense pressure or tightness in your chest, resulting in pain in the middle or left portion of your chest. If you discontinue the activity, the pain would usually subside. In some cases, you may feel the pain in the arm and the neck.
- Heart attack: If the level of plaque accumulation is excessive, then it may result in a heart attack. It is characterized by breathing difficulties, pain, tightness in the chest and sweating. You may also experience pain in the neck and the jaw.
The causes of coronary artery disease are:
- Smoking and alcohol consumption
- Leading a sedentary lifestyle ups the risk of coronary artery disease
- High cholesterol levels in the body
- Blood sugar problems
- Get your blood pressure under control: If you suffer from high blood pressure, then it is recommended to get it under control to prevent coronary artery disease.
- Quit smoking: If you are a habitual smoker, then it is time to nip the habit in the bud. Smoking is known to constrict blood vessels as it is a vasoconstrictor.
- Eat healthy: Eat a well balanced diet consisting of vegetables and fruits so that your body receives the essential nutrients to function well.
- Beat stress: You need to control your stress levels through exercise or meditation. Take time off work and do activities that make you happy.