Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini YogeshYour feedback matters!
Respected Doctor, I am a T2 diabetic patient since the last 10 years and on medication since the last 6 years. I am quite stress-prone. Presently I am taking trajenta duo 1000 after breakfast and Pioglit MF 15/500 after dinner. My HBA1c is 6.7. This has been revolving around 7 since the last couple of years. But whenever I have tested my FBS and PPBS, these have revolving around 14-150 and 170-180 respectively. Please guide me.
I am suffering from fever and loose motions from the last 3 days. I have used few tablets to control fever and motions but no luck. Can anyone help me?
I have a unprotected sex with my b.f on 24-25 july. I have taken i-pill within 30 hr. After I get a little bleeding from 28 july to 4 aug. Bleeding is very little. I have my last period on 18 july. I suppose to have my period on 14-15 aug. I have not got my period till now. What could be the problem. I have already taken pregnancy test that is negative. Please help I am very much worried as I am unmarried.
I have rough skin I use many moisturizers but nothing worked can you suggest me a better moisturizer that will work?
Hi doctor, trying to conceive. I have done my follicular scan with doctors instruction. The study goes as follows: Day 9- Right ovary follicles - 9x8 mm, left - 13x9, endometrium thickness 7mm. DAY 12 - right - 8mm, left - 16x9, endometrium thickness 7mm. Doctor has again asked me to repeat on DAY 15. Please advise if everything is normal? Can I conceive without any problems.
I used melacare for 2 months n after that using kojivit gel but after using melacare my face looks dull n dark my skin become uneven I am using kojivit for 1 month but then too no effect is shown and what should I do using home remedies but then too nothing happend what should I do help me.
Hi there, I just want to loose weight as I am 85 kgs n my height is 5' 11". What is the normal weight for me as per BMI. And I just need some tips to reduce my belly fat. From last week I hv started to take chapatis in my lunch n dinner. 2 in lunch n 2 in dinner. I have started to see some visible changes but its very slow. Please need some genuine advices. I also have started to walk almost 5 kms daily but in the evening time. Is that good or should I change the timing.
Yesterday, by mistake I took dettol in place of colgate plax mouthwash now I am not experiencing any taste no sweetness no saltness no sourness.
Hi I am just 21 year old suffering from hair fall problem. Day by day may forehead becoming too long (with no hair on head).
Hello doctor, My wife aged 34 is behaving odd from last 30 days, we have 2 kids. Since last month she has became aggressive in all aspects, she fights at home with me and beats children for small issue, as I was on bed rest from last 1.5 month. She beats me as well and then says sorry. But I let go her as she might have got tired due to housework as well as my extra duty of taking care of me as I am on bed rest. But today she told me that she feels like suicide for some time and then she thinks of children and stop thinking of that bad idea. I am really worried what step should I take to make her normal again. Or is she normal and stressed due to my extra responsibility. Please help.
Acne is a condition that usually occurs when you are in your adolescence, but sometimes it can happen when you are an adult as well. In women, it occurs when they have reached their menopausal age. The chances of adult acne occurring in women are higher than men.
What causes acne in adults
- Stress: If you are under stress on a regular basis, then the body tends to produce a hormone called androgen which stimulates oil glands in the skin, resulting in acne flare ups.
- Hormonal imbalance: Hormonal imbalance in the body may lead to acne breakouts. You may experience imbalances in your hormones during your periods or when you have reached menopause. Acne may also occur if you have started or stopped taking birth control pills abruptly.
- Family history: If other people in the family are prone to acne, then you may be genetically predisposed to it.
- Medications: There are certain medications which can cause acne to flare up. They contain chemicals that stimulate hormones in the body thus, resulting in acne.
- Skin products: If you have oily skin, then using products that contain oil may aggravate acne. They may also contain chemicals which may clog pores in your skin.
Symptoms of acne in adults are often seen as bumps on the skin, blisters filled with pus and inflamed black heads. Apart from these some people also witness hard and painful lumps beneath the skin.
- Stay away from junk food: Avoid eating junk food and fried foods as they can aggravate oiliness in the skin and result in pimples. Rather, replace them with natural foods and other complex carbs.
- Drink plenty of water: Drink plenty of water as it helps in filtering out the waste products and toxins from your body.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking causes blood vessels to narrow and thus, limits blood circulation in the body. This may cause multiple complications in your skin, acne being one of them.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.