Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini YogeshYour feedback matters!
My wife is 26 years old, her periods comes on 10th date ,after sex at 16 may ,she take a tablet of ipill, then again period 25th may, then check home pregnancy test it is negative and after 1 month and 5 days there is no any symptoms of pregnancy and home pregnancy result will also be negative bt there is problem her periods had not come after 1 month and 5 days.
I'm suffering from knee joints pain since 3 months, it's begins after I played badminton after a long time gap of more than 2 years, before that also I'm very disturbed because of freezing effects of legs after a short time of sitting on the floor, right now I can't sit on the floor due to this left leg knee joint pain.
Hello Dr. I'm suffering from depression taking medicine since 3 years now on very low dose 1/4 tab of quitepine 25 5 mg of cipralex alternative days can when I stop this I get severe headache and sleepless what should I do for stop this medicine and normal lifestyle.
I have been suffering from. Ringworms from past 3 months, in the initial days I applied creams available in the market, (terbinafine, clobetrol, ofloxacin) sort of composition. But after some time it again came back. After then I visited a doctor. He advised me to take 200 mg of itraconazole tablet daily for 3 weeks. I took it But again it appeared more severe. Now I am taking terbinafine tablet 250 mg daily. But still its not working. Please help me. I do not know what to do. Please help.
Hi I am lean aged 75. Of late I have pot belly .when I walk for some distance I am panting. I want medicine to reduce my pot belly.
I have a stomach problem since two days. When I am sleeping I am getting pain in my stomach and the area of kidney. What should I do?
It is really important to enlighten yourself with the meaning of the word 'cannabis'. Cannabis Sativa is a kind of hemp plant from which you derive hash, hash oil and marijuana. Cannabis is popularly known by a litany of street names like weed, pot, grass, homegrown or even ganja. Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC is a chief chemical present in the plant. This chemical has the potential to alter the way you think, feel or work and hence there is a need to know its link with psychosis. Psychosis on the other hand aims to explain mental conditions felt by a person. In most cases a stark departure from reality is noticed which is usually the case after consuming cannabis as well.
Psychotic effects of Cannabis:
- Irregular sleep patterns: The effect of Marijuana or hash can upset your sleep patterns. A check has to be exercised therefore. It can make you feel too tired and exhausted to rest for long hours.
- Increased anxiety: Many times, the hemp plant has been found to play up with your coping skills. You might feel anxious at the drop of a hat. Anxiety takes a toll on mental peace and affects your physical health.
- Problem in thinking clearly: Under the effect of Cannabis, you tend to live in a parallel universe. Your mind makes up imaginary situations thinking it to be real. This muddles up your capability to think clearly.
- Lack of innovation: Continuous consumption of the drug can also make a person repetitive; you stop conceiving new ideas.
- Reduced confidence: Studies show how you can become very nervous due to the effects of cannabis.
- Reticence: Communication can be a problem if you have been using the plant for a long time. You tend to bottle up your emotions and also your fears.
- Paranoia and suspiciousness: You might even grow suspicious of people you trusted all along. Friends, relatives, parents are doubted. Obsession with the slightest of things is also a resultant effect.
- Delusions and Hallucinations: Being 'high' is a positive effect as it helps you to relax, but if unhindered it could lead to serious hallucinations. Your existence in a hallucinated world can even turn fatal in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.