Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashwini S
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini SYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 27 and expecting running my 7th month I have lot of back ache issue. What should I do and can I have chiku and sugarcane juice during my pregnancy.
I am 28 and my period due date was dec 1. It ks now 10 days late. My hubby was out of town for last 4 months. So I did not had sex during this period. He returned on dec 2 and we had sex on that day. Is there a chance of getting pregnant? Should I see a doctor and do a pregnancy test?
I am 30 year old. I had my second cesarean delivery 3 months back. I did not get my periods. I breastfeed my baby. also want to know can I start doing yoga.
I am of age 25. I feel pain in my lower abdomen in 2 to 3 months of interval. The pain last only for a day. Me and hubby planed a baby in near future. Will it be a serious issue or a normal pain?
I am 24 weeks pregnant but did'nt any move in my womb can you tell me its normal or I want consult doc.
If I had the history of benign serous cystadenoma will there be any problem in future .I was operated when I was 17 and my right ovary was removed. Now I am 26 and trying to conceive. Please guide me if any precautions need to be taken.
I have Vagina infection around from 15 days I proper clean my Vagina Every day through v wash but still it's so much itching and side area is too reddish. So please suggest any medicine for this?
My uterus had became bulky how to cure it without surgery. I am 40 years old nd have two children. Advise me some safe treatment.
Urine is known as the liquid waste that is discharged by the body on a regular basis, many times during the day and even during the night. Most of us do not give too much importance to this aspect of our being. Yet, this is an important indication of many things regarding your health. One of the vitals that are usually checked when we are having any symptoms of ailments and serious conditions, includes the urine.
The colour, odour and even consistency of the urine can point at the state of your health. There are many chemicals and toxins that are there in your urine which may be checked in order to decipher the level of the waste going out and the chemicals in the same. This is an indication on the type and severity of the disease that a patient may be suffering from. Here are the things that the colour and odour of the urine can tell you.
- Pale hued: If your urine is pale hued, then it means that your health is in normal condition. This colour may also tend towards golden. This colour of the urine is down to the pigment called urochrome, which exists in the liquid waste.
- No colour: If your urine is colourless, then it means that you have been drinking plenty of water or even ingesting a substance known as a diuretic that is known for flushing out the bodily fluids at a faster rate. This lack of colour usually means that your fluids and waste are both getting flushed out routinely and that everything is fine with your body and your health in general.
- Brown: If your urine colour is dark and appears brown, then you may want to see the doctor immediately. This may also come with episodes of burning and pain during urination, which can point to a range of problems. Very dark coloured urine with a moderate odour may point towards an infection in the urinary tract or even the onset of a kidney dysfunction. Brown-hued urine may point at conditions that have to do with the kidneys as well as the liver, which will need to be checked immediately to make the correct diagnosis on a timely basis and begin treatment for the ailment in question. You may need more fluids in order to get the colour back to normal, as it may also be a sign of dehydration.
- Orange: Orange urine may point at a high dosage of vitamin B12, and may show that you are dehydrated, while pink or red urine must be reported to the doctor on an emergency basis, as it may point at a urinary tract infection (UTI) or prostate problems. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
Her periods has over on 28/05/16 then we have sex on 31/05/2016 then within 48 hrs I have her an ipill after that we again have sex on 04/06/16 and than again on 09/06/16 on 10/06/16 light bleeding has started along with with discharge there is no itching or pain and it is not over yet we have done a urine test and it is negative is this is a sign of pregnancy or vaginal infection.
I'm 22 years female. 2 years back. I had a sex with my boy friend around 20 times in a year. Now i'm going to marry another person soo i'm very afride that my husband will identify me that i'm not a virgin. Soo. Please suggest me any thing i'm mentally depressed. So please kindly suggest me how to tighten my virgin. With any madison or with any exercises. My biggest doubt is. Can my husband identify me as i'm not a virgin. Please suggest me some thing.
I am 6 week pregnant and two days before I got a blood spot in the morning. After that nothing is there. I go to my doctor and she suggest me to do ultrasound. I am very worry. Please suggest urgently that is it safe to do ultrasound in early pregnancy. Please reply. Its urgent.
I am so much tensed please help me. Before 1 1 months I took rajiston medicine for delay my period, after taking rajiston next morning my heartbeat was so fast, blood pressure become low. After than I have irregular periods. Vaginal infection also come with periods. Nw I hv 16 days missed periods, watery discharge with back pain, vaginal itching. I have 14 mm stone also in my gall bladder. What s happening with my health.
Dear Sir , We had a intercourse in April 1st week. At that time it was the 1st day of menstruation cycle. We used protection also. After one month and 10 day she go through another cycle. After that there is no sign of cycle. In between she suffered some infection and take some powerful medicines. Is there any chance of pregnancy. please guide me.
My friend, she is not have periods yet? Is their any problem in delay of periods. This is the first time she had like this.
It suits women who are producing low levels of hormones for ovulation, or who are not ovulating at all. These females are given medication (as tablets or through injections) to stimulate there hormones.
How does Ovulation Induction work?
First, we’ll confirm your ovulation cycle by:
Taking blood samples to measure hormone levels at specific stages of the cycle,
Carrying out a transvaginal ultrasound to see the development of follicles in the ovaries, and the thickness and appearance of the lining of the womb.
The Ovulation Induction cycle
Day 1: (of your menstrual cycle) Call the clinic to arrange an appointment for a blood test.
Day 2-4: Start taking medication.
Day 10 or 11: Visit the clinic for a blood test to determine your hormone level. /an ultrasound.
Day 14: (approximate) Attend the clinic for an ultrasound test. This will determine if you are about to ovulate.
For women who don’t have a normal menstrual cycle, it may take some time to ovulate. In fact, it is not unusual for ovulation to occur much later in their cycle (after Day 14). You would then need to continue attending the clinic until you ovulate.
There are various treatments to treat ovulation disorders.
These medications may cause multiple follicle development, with the risk of multiple pregnancy. For this reason you need to undergo regular ultrasounds to determine the number and rate of growth of these follicles. If more than one follicle develops, your fertility specialist will discuss the risks of multifollicular ovulation.
The Trigger: After the follicle has developed we may use another injection of synthetic human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) to trigger the release of the egg from the follicle.The fertile time is for 36 hours from the time of trigger.
I have a babygirl who is 5 month old I want to know how I can avoid pregnancy for next 2 years. I want have sex with my wife on regular basis without using condoms. Is there any safe practice.
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a medical procedure that side-steps the sexual act of conceiving and helps infertile couples, conceive a biological child. It involves the manual process of fertilization by combining an egg and sperm in the laboratory and then implanting the embryo into the female to impregnate her.
The inability to give birth through the natural way is caused due to complications like: blocked fallopian tubes, unexplained infertility, polycystic ovary syndrome or PCOS, endometriosis: where parts of the womb lining grow out of the womb, premature ovarian failure and so on.
If you or your partner is having trouble conceiving, you should opt for in vitro fertilization. It holds benefits like-
1. High success rate: Women who underwent in vitro fertilisation using fresh embryos of their own fresh eggs, the projected live birth percentage was 32.2% for those under 35 years, 27.7% for women aged between 35 and 37 years, lowering to 5.0% in 43 to 44 year olds and 1.9% for ages above 45. It has been proved that a female’s ability to conceive decreases with age. If infertility is detected at a younger age, the process of IVF is highly advantageous and successfully results in childbirth.
2. Proven track record: Technology has come a long way since the first baby via IVF Louise Brown was born in 1978 using a natural IVF. Medical techniques have advanced to create safer and successful treatment. The usage of the safest forms of IVF with low drug regimens today, have prevented side effects such as ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS).
3. Harvests multiple eggs: If you are planning to have more than one child, via IVF you can freeze multiple eggs for future use. Unused or spare embryos can be donated to medical organisations for research purposes or to another couple willing to have a child.
IVF has proven successful in giving couples a wholesome and happy life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.