Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashwini S
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini SYour feedback matters!
My wife tells that she use to get white discharge before a week of getting her periods. Why it's happening like that? Please help we are trying for a baby. But still periods haven't come.
Sir. I am 24 years unmarried girl. In every week I will do masturbation with fingers. My Question is, After my masturbation I am having bleeding from my sexual organ. Is it common? Why it happened? is there any problem for doing masturbation in every week. Please give me answer. Thanks.
Sir agar mai cesare delivery k 28 din bad sex kiya to kya paresani ho sakta he jabki sex k dusre din medam ko white sa kuchh liquid type nikla.
They used the withdrawal method while doing an intercourse. However, she is still not sure if she will not get pregnant. What should be the best way to prevent pregnancy after intercourse?
I married before just 2 months; I have question that how to sex when wife is in Periods? Is it safe to sex in periods? And some time when I insert penis without condom and then after some time I wear condom Is it safe? Or pregnancy can cause? Please guide me.
My friend was late for her periods. She us having crina ncr 15 1 tablet for five days. She wants to know when can she expect her period?
How to enjoy sexual life I am not getting enough lubrication I have. Pcod problem as a result I am feeling burning during intercourse please let me. Know some tips for better one.
Due to my one week delay in my monthly cycle and slight spotting around my ovulation period, I visited a doctor who prescribed some basic tests to get done. In my USG there was a reflection of PCOS which further was followed by blood test. I got my report but since I am on travel, I would need help in understanding the report. Prolactin 38.9 Ng/ml TSH 4.78 mlu/L Rest everything seems to be normal. Your help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Balancing the personal and professional life can be quite taxing. In the process, women often neglect their health. Work is important but not more than your health. Women of reproductive age should be extra careful. Many women particularly suffer from gynecological problems (PCOS, menstrual problems, endometriosis, uterine fibroids, to name a few). Thus, following a healthy lifestyle is the key to a healthy body (physical, mental as well as emotional). Health issues, no matter how minor, should not be left unattended.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle:
A healthy lifestyle can help ward off many unwanted health complications (especially gynecological problems).
- Eat a Healthy Diet. Many women live by fast foods. While burgers, pizzas, and fried foods may satisfy your taste buds, your body and overall health will have to bear the brunt. Once a while, pampering yourself with fast foods is fine, but do not make it an everyday practice. Include more of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. A healthy and balanced diet takes care of many gynecological disorders, including menstrual problems. Keep your body well hydrated.
- Obesity. Obesity can wreak havoc in a woman's life, irrespectively of their age. It is one the underlying factors responsible for PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) and other hormonal disorders. Thus, maintaining a healthy body weight becomes very important.
- Do not Compromise on your Sleep. On an average, a woman needs between 6-8 hours of sleep daily. A sound and healthy body can work better. Try and follow a healthy sleeping routine. Ideally, you should retire to bed by 10 pm and wake up by 6 am. Avoid stress and anxiety as much as you can. Too much stress can cause a hormonal imbalance with serious complications.
- Physical Activities and Workouts: Exercise and meditation act as a tonic for the body. You may lead a hectic life but 30 minutes a day is all that you need to refresh and rejuvenate your body. You will be able to kick-start the day with a renewed vigor and zeal. Women who are on the healthier side of the scale and have been trying hard to lose weight are sure to benefit from this.
- Annual Health Check-ups. Healthy or not, women (of all age groups) should go for annual health check-ups. Many health problems get complicated and almost untreatable due to late diagnosis. There is no point in taking chances with your health. Nobody can understand or know your body better than you. If you notice anything unusual (especially in your breast), immediately consult your physician. Self-awareness is essential.
Here are a few important personal care and hygiene that every woman should follow diligently
- Practice healthy vaginal hygiene. Wash your vaginal area daily. You can use warm water to clean the area.
- Avoid douching, use of perfumes and scented soaps in your vagina and adjacent areas. It can affect the pH of your vagina, resulting in infections.
- Always go for safe and healthy sex. Unprotected sex may cause STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and infections (bacterial, viral or yeast).
- Keep a record of your menstrual cycle every month. Make it a habit to change your sanitary napkins frequently during periods.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!