Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini SYour feedback matters!
Dr. I'm 6 weeks pregnant. I want to terminate my pregnancy. So on 16th July at 7: 45 pm I took a mifepristone of 200 mg. Bleeding started on 17th July evening. Den I took 4 misoprostol of 200 mcg each by placing in cheeks at 8: 50 pm on 17th July. It dissolved in 30 min. Den around 9: 40-9: 45 pm I vomited. Nd in the mid night I got a little Big clot, dark reddish in colour. It was usually big than other normal clots. So I want to know whether misoprostol worked or not? And when will I come to know that I had abortion? I can't afford going to a Dr. So please suggest me step by step Wat to do. Nd answer my questions kindly.
Hi, I am 8 week 6 day pregnant. After ultrasound scan doctor told me there is a little internal bleeding. Please guide is dangerous to my baby. I also have mild abdomen pain. Please suggest. In the report it's mentioned that" minimal streak of fluid of approx 4.8 x 4.0 mm is seen along inferior surface of the sac" pls guide me.
One bowl of bhindi gives you 40 gm of calcium. If you take it twice a week it will keep your teeth and bone healthy.
Hii doctors m 20 n I had 2 ectopic one was 9 months before and second 2 months before Both removed with an open surgery Doctor suggested me to take Tab-LOETTE till I dnt want to get pregnant But please suggest that is it safe. Or it will be harmful fr me in future (like further pregnancies)? Please help me out and give me a full detailed info And if its not safe then PLZZZ SUGGEST ME THE BEST.
Dr. Meri ye first pregnency he. Kal hi meri pregnency ko five month hua. Lekin mujhe baby ki koi movement hi nahi hoti. Me normal jese hi hu. Please Dr. Reply me.
My boyfriend did masturbating of my vagina. I did not had any pain. As he has done many times but yesterday after 2 hours blood came out. I noticed on my undergarments. But no pain nothing. But just now I again bleed so I used pads. and I have feeling I got periods. But just 1 week before my periods get completed. and I have little bit pain lower abdomen like in periods. Is there any problem? Or its normal? Or something wrong?
Hi doctor, some one told to me age gap between of children's more then 3 years better not 2 years but mine is now 2 years 4months now we are planning for 2nd one mine is first one c-section so please tell me I'm waiting.
I am 8 months pregnant now, that is 34 weeks pregnant, I had tiffa scanning on my 31st week, and it that report they mentioned placenta is anterior grade ll, what is its meaning, what are the safety measures I have to take from now. Please let me know.
Hello doctor, my question is if period is not came date is increase by 1 or 2 days by pregnancy so is there any medicine for abortion for pregnancy kindly suggest me what should I do I don't want pregnancy?
My wife had two sicerians ,are there any chances to get normal delivery for third time if yes what are the things to be implemented if no why. Please reply soon.
Hi, one of my friends girl friend has got pregnant of 15 days and she doesn't want child as they are not married please suggest what they will do and what medicine help her she is 19 years old .
1) Exhaustion- Do you feel tired, exhausted all the time? Most women think that it?s because of their frantic life. But it could actually be because your tissues don?t get enough oxygen.
2) Heavy Periods- Heavier blood flow is one of the reasons behind iron deficiency. Women may loose too much of blood and might not be able to replace it faster. Periods should only fill two to three tablespoons each month.
3) Paleness- Have people been telling you that you look pale or sickly. Low levels of protein and iron can suck away colour from your skin.
4) Shortness of Breath- A flight of stairs seem like a mammoth of a task when you have less iron. If you easily get short of breath, it?s time you consult your doctor.
If you have any of the above symptoms or have more questions on this topic, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Hi I am a 33 year old I am diagnosed with diabetes two years ago and since then I am facing a strange issue with my vagina. There is thick layer of something tht stays on my vagina and as n. When I clean it it starts to itch very bad n then leaves my vagina super dry. I dont why it is happening but it is extremly uncomfortable pls suggest.
8 ways 'all work and no play' messes up with your health!
Failure to strike a healthy work-life balance can see your health going on the downswing. Several studies have time and again highlighted the fact that working too much can be bad for you. The major factor that is at play when you work too much is stress, which negatively impacts both your mental and physical well-being. A joint study conducted by Stanford university and Harvard business school has revealed that workplace stress can ruin your physical health by as much as 90%.
Read on to find out the ill-effects of all work and no play.
1. Working overtime can increase your risk of developing cardiovascular problems by about 60%.
2. While working too much can see your risk of experiencing a heart attack rise by about 13%, over 55 hours of work time every week can increase your chances of getting a stroke by about 33%.
3. Consistently working overtime can lead you to face mental health problems.
4. Over-working can cause your learning ability and memory power to fail as you don't get the required amount of rest time.
5. Working for over 11 hours a day can increase your chances of suffering from depression.
6. Working for over 40 hours a week can increase your risk of gaining weight, and indulging in alcohol and tobacco abuse.
7. Working for over 50 hours a week can bring about a reduction in your sleep time to less than 6 hours a day, which can have an adverse impact on your work performance.
8. Working non-stop in front of the computer can cause you to become prone to headaches and blurred vision.
Here's how you can prevent the negative effects of working too much from impacting your health:
1. Take a short trip
Being physically away from your workplace and going on short vacations can help your health considerably as it reduces work-related stress to a great extent. It also helps in the rejuvenation of your mind and body, thereby improving your overall health.
2. Meditate for a calmer self
Meditation is another helpful way in which you can cut down the harm that too much work can have on your body. Spend a few moments each day to de-stress and calm your agitated mind.
3. Don't bring work home
Once you're at home, avoid the impulse of checking your phone or email for work. Furthermore, avoid bringing your smartphone with you to the dinner table and don't discuss work while eating.
4. Go for regular checkups
Visiting a doctor regularly is another preventive measure that you need to take very seriously. Screening tests for stroke, heart disease or high blood pressure should be undertaken from time to time so as to prevent yourself from falling prey to such problems.
Despite your heavy workload, you still need to take out time for yourself. It is imperative that you do so in order to create a better work-life balance and consequently, a healthier self.