Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini NiralkeriYour feedback matters!
I have a dandruff problem from last 2 years. I tried different types of shampoos and hair oils but still no solution. And dandruff also causing me pimples on my forehead.
I m having cavity in my teeth and they are breaking in small pieces and cavity is increasing. What to do to stop germs?
I am having these mouth ulcer scars every week. Its appear one by one. As one disappears new one appears. Whats the cause of this.
I have a back pain since 10 days and found central & bilateral paracentral disc protrusion at L4-L5 causing mild compression. There are degenrative osteophytes, schmorls nodes, facetal arthrosis & disc desiccation in my MRI. I am Ajit Jain, 42 yrs, weight 94kgs, height 6ft Pls help and suggest
My mother is 56 years old. She is a diabetic for the past 15 years. She now takes the following tablets: glucoryl, Cildip 10, Telma 80 h, ziten. She also has high blood pressure. Off late she has loose motion, a common side effect of voglibose in glucoryl it seems. Any advice on how to counter that without the use of insulin?
I am 20 years old I have high hair fall problem, please give prescription to reduce hair fall and how to regrowth the hair.
I am 28years old. I have a breast pain on left side. It is common for me before period. But now the left breast has been swollen than right one and has a pain. Last tym I have periods on 20th august. Is that normal?
I am 35 years old and I feel something is stuck inside my throat. From some days mostly after eating food. What should I do? Please advice!
I used to clench my teeth intentionally for about a week before the start of orthodontic treatment not knowing it was bad for health, now I sometimes feel like I clench during the night, is it due to my orthodontic treatment or my past habit and will it cause mandibular deformation? I have been undergoing orthodontic treatment for over a year now.
Sir please can you tell me the treatment of face pigmentation. Pigmentation is my face forehead and uperlip last 6 month please tell me the treatment plz.
Skin health is an indicator of a number of factors, such as blood circulation, digestion and waste removal from the body. The skin is considered to be an organ in itself as it performs certain important functions in the body. Therefore, you always need to make sure that your skin is in its optimal health. Common skin conditions like acne, dandruff and blackheads can easily be prevented by following certain precautions.
Outlined below are some tips to keep your skin healthy:
- Avoid junk food: It’s high time you stop eating processed foods and the ones covered in grease. Junk foods which are rich in oil and sugar can make your skin oily and cause acne. Instead, replace them with seeds and nuts.
- Exercise: The benefits of exercise are not limited to fat loss; it is beneficial for the skin too. Exercises such as running boosts blood circulation in the skin and the sweat helps in draining out various waste products from the body.
- Diet: Your diet should consist of fiber rich foods, which improve your digestion. Many problems of the skin are linked to a bad digestive system. Cut out simple carbohydrates and include complex carbohydrates such as brown rice.
- Follow a skin care regimen: You should follow a proper skin care regimen to maintain your skin. Wash your skin with a mild cleansing agent every day and moisturize it. Apply sunscreen while going out to prevent sunburns.
- Drink lots of water: Drink lots of water every day. Water helps in cleansing the body by removing the waste products from the body. Abstain from alcohol because it only adds calories and damages the liver. Aim for at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis.
- Avoid overexposure to the sun: While sun exposure allows the skin to produce vitamin D, but too much of that can lead to sunburns. It increases the risk of certain skin cancers as well. Make sure to apply sunscreen and wear full sleeved clothes before going outdoors.
- Exfoliate regularly: Make sure you exfoliate your skin on a regular basis to clean your skin and get rid of the impurities. Don’t scrub your regularly as it may damage the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.