Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini NiralkeriYour feedback matters!
I have desk job and last 2 year my weight is gone 75 kg to 85 kg I want to lose my weight please help me.
Hello sir, I have a stomach problem for many days from six to seven months need some advice for home made treatment please suggest me best treatment.
Our skin is delicate and is the body’s largest or/an. The skin is susceptible to a wide range of ailments and conditions, since it is the most exposed part of the body. Autoeczematisation (generally known as autosensitization dermatitis) is skin inflammation caused by bacteria, which are present in various parts of the human body. The eczema or infection usually begins from the arms and legs before spreading to the rest of the body.
It is also referred to as id response. It is an intense response to a variety of stimuli that affect the skin. These include irritable and infectious skin conditions. The rash that characterises the id response, which is viewed as immunologic in origin, is known as dermatophytid, pediculid, or bacterid. When linked with another infectious disease in the body, it becomes all the more intense.
Autoeczematisation is generally caused when the skin has a reaction to a contamination or infection. The disease might be caused by an infection, bacteria, microscopic organisms or even a parasite. In case the body builds up an infection, the skin responds to it by weakening the immune system. This makes the skin more prone to catching a disease or an illness. This can result in autoeczematisation and make the skin more irritable.
Given below are the symptoms of autoeczematisation:
Autoeczematisation usually begins with an infection brought on by microbes, bacteria, or some organism. It will show itself on the skin in about 1 to 2 weeks as an allergy. In typical dermatitis symptoms, individuals experience dry and irritated skin along with wounds or injuries appearing on the arms and legs.
There are three sorts of treatment for autoeczematisation once an analysis has been done. Most doctors treat the origin of the disease or infection. Once this has been fully accomplished, the injuries can be treated.
Corticosteroids: Corticosteroids are creams that you apply to the skin. This cream comes in both over-the-counter and prescription form. They are used to control itching and irritation.
Antihistamines: Antihistamines can also be prescribed and are available over the counter. These are used to control the itching. Benadryl is a common over-the-counter type of syrup and pill that can be taken.
Lotions: Once autoeczematisation has been diagnosed, it's important to keep the skin appropriately hydrated. A mild lotion should be applied on the skin once a day.
I am 32 Years old.From long years on body have lot of small tumer and it's not growing up no paining no problem for these tumour so what is my future for these tumour?
Vertigo and dizziness
Vertigo can be caused by many reasons:
Bppv or positional vertigo
It is a disorder of inner ear where tiny crystals in the inner ear get dislodged from their place and fall in the semicircular canals. This causes brief spells of spinning (vertigo) for few seconds or minutes with change in position.
Vestibular therapy helps repositioning of these particles and helps getting rid of the vertigo completely if diagnosed and treated correctly.
Vestibular neuritis and labrynthitis (inflammation of the ear connecting inner ear to the brain)
This can take few weeks to months to resolve and vestibular therapy can help speed up recovery and improve function in daily activities.
Age related symptoms
Dizziness and balance problems due to decreased vision, decreased sensations, slowed reflexes, degeneration in spine and other leg joints, weakness in muscles, other neurological problems such as paralysis, parkinson's etc. And side effects of medications.
Fall prevention and balance rehabilitation can help to increase independence and quality of daily living.
Cervicogenic dizziness that is neck related dizziness.
Problems in the neck due to injury or pain can cause feeling of wooziness or unsteadiness or feeling of heaviness in head.
Combination of vestibular therapy and manual therapy for the neck can help decrease dizziness.
There are many causes for vertigo and dizziness and a thorough evaluation is necessary to diagnose.
Hello sir, from last many a days I am suffering from teeth pain problem. Please suggest me some remedy to cope up from this.
Cholesterol is carried through your blood, attached to proteins. This combination of proteins and cholesterol is called a lipoprotein. There are different types of Lipoprotein in your blood:
• Low-density lipoprotein (LDL). LDL, or "bad," cholesterol transports cholesterol particles throughout your body. LDL cholesterol builds up in the walls of your arteries, making them hard and narrow causing Atherosclerosis..
• Very-low-density lipoprotein (VLDL). This type of lipoprotein contains the most triglycerides, a type of fat, attached to the proteins in your blood. VLDL cholesterol makes LDL cholesterol larger in size, causing your blood vessels to narrow
• High-density lipoprotein (HDL). HDL, or "good," cholesterol picks up excess cholesterol and takes it back to your liver from where it is excreted.
How to know if you are at risk of High Cholestrol:
• Obesity. Having a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or greater puts you at risk of high cholesterol.
• Large waist circumference. Your risk increases if you are a man with a waist circumference of at least 40 inches (102 centimeters) or a woman with a waist circumference of at least 35 inches (89 centimeters).
• Poor diet. Foods that are high in cholesterol, such as red meat, egg yolk, full-fat dairy products, trans fats, found in some commercially baked cookies, will increase your total cholesterol.
• Lack of exercise. Exercise helps boost your body's HDL "good" cholesterol while lowering your LDL "bad" cholesterol. Not getting enough exercise puts you at risk of high cholesterol.
• Diabetes. High blood sugar contributes to higher LDL cholesterol and lower HDL cholesterol. High blood sugar also damages the lining of your arteries.
• Smoking: Smoking damages the walls of your arteries and also decreases your good cholesterol.
1) Diet: Top foods to lower your cholesterol and protect your heart are:
a) Oats: Oats contain soluble fibre which decreases your LDL (Bad cholesterol)
b) Fatty Fish: Fish has no effect on LDL but eating fatty fish can be heart healthy because of its high levels of omega-3 fatty acids, which can reduce your blood pressure and risk of developing blood clots ,thus preventing Heart attacks.
d) Walnuts, almonds and other tree nuts can improve blood cholesterol. Rich in mono- and polyunsaturated fatty acids, walnuts also help keep blood vessels healthy.
e) Cook in Monounsaturated fat — found in olive, peanut and canola oils .
f) Eat whole grain breads and whole fruits to add fibre to your diet.
2) Exercise: Brisk walk for 30-60 minutes daily.
3) Reduce your weight.
4) Limit your alcohol intake.
5) Quit smoking.
6) Follow a Mediterranean diet which is Heart healthy.