Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini NiralkeriYour feedback matters!
What would be the cause of whitening of hairs at the age of just 18 and what are prevention measures to be taken so as to stop further whitening.
I am 70 years had a fall due to vertigo, admitted to hospital, got recovered, but lost" smell" senses of nose. What should I do?
I have some pimples on my face and also using cream to treat from last 2 months. What should I have to do in order to make finish it.
I have been using Budecort and Asthalin Inhalers for more than 20 years for My Asthma, Now the Doctor has stopped these and prescribed Montelukast Sodium Tablets, I have Dry skin in my face and swelling of lips after I take Montelukast, Is it Ok or should I revert back to Inhalers
I have testosterone normal level. I visited 3 to 4 doctors. All are saying everything is fine. But I can not able to do Sex. I am feeling to dye. Pls let me know any centres where they can teach how to do Sex. I am from Hyderabad.
Hello I'm 18 years old and I have a very thin hair mustache which is not visible also. And I have lower chin beard which takes very long time to grow (like a line only) but fully not grown. What should I do to get a proper mustache?
I have yellow teeth and my ponies less tha 7 inch I want to long penis more tha 7 inch so please help me.
Today morning immediately after waking up I noticed a small round swelling on the side of my neck. There was no swelling till yesterday. There is no pain. When I touch I can feel firm round swelling attached to underlying tissue. I am 22 years old female. Few months back I have undergone body checkup and all results were normal. Is this swelling something to worry about. By evening I can feel swelling on the other side of neck as well and behind the ear and beside the ear opening. All are similar swelling.
I am 22 years female and its about excessive hair growth on face even after I have gone for 5 laser hair removal sittings but results are not upto th e mark. I have gone with ultrasound nnad many other checkups.
My wife having itching problem in nd outside vagina very much some times now, and feeling wet inside the vagina, what will be the course of medicines.
I am 51 years old, male present my testosterone levels 160, I am using 100 thyrox tab .how to improve my T levels? Can I use testosterone gel 50g daily.
I have dentures. Do I need to brush? What are the most common problems with baby teeth, and what can be done to avoid them?
I have sore throat, early when consulted with doc said tissues located at back of the throat. But due to that I prevails less smelling sense. But never suffered with cold and cough often. Will that be a problem on later stages of life? What kind of treatment should I undergo? Kindly please suggest me a solution.
Hi. I have a problem that my face is little bit black. Now how can I turn my face white. Please tell me some suggestions.
I am having hair loss problem from last two months I have consult the doctor but dont clear the problem so please suggest the solution.
I want to know that what medicine has taken when a stomach pain so badly without any accident or periods? Yesterday mid-night My friend stomach has suddenly start pain and now its swelling? And wht medicine has been taken to cure them? Please can you help me?
Vestibulodynia is a disorder in which women suffer from discomfort or pain in the vestibular area of the vagina, which comprises of the Bartholin's gland known for producing vaginal lubrication, the urethra from where you pass urine, and other minor vestibular glands known to produce vaginal discharge. Overgrowth or excessive sensitivity of the nerve fibers present there is considered to be the reason why women suffer from Vestibulodynia. The symptoms have a huge impact on the sufferer as simple acts, such as sitting down for prolonged periods or walking causes discomfort. This disorder usually affects women between 20 to 40 years of age.
- The symptoms of Vestibulodynia typically lasts for half or quarter a year. However, in some cases it may last for years, and a lifetime if untreated.
- Most women realize that they suffer from Vestibulodynia during their first sexual experience since the vestibular area is so hypersensitive that even the slightest touch during sexual intercourse, moving while in tight clothing as well as inserting tampons may cause some discomfort and pain.
The degree of pain experienced by women suffering from Vestibulodynia is variable. You may experience pain even after having had comfortable sexual relationships.
- Apart from overgrowth or hypersensitivity of the nerve fibers in that region, other possible causes are tendencies of pain problems or disorders, chronic yeast infections like thrush, injuring the vestibular area during surgery or childbirth and/or extreme sensitivity to irritants like panty liners and detergent etc.
- Sometimes, the pain is due to deeply rooted psychological issues, such as sexual trauma and other factors, such as birth or while moving house.
Vestibulodynia is sometimes mistaken for a type of skin diseases. However for the best treatment, you must consult a gynecologist who will treat your condition depending on your symptoms. Mentioned below a few ways to treat Vestibulodynia:
- Vaginal dilators, which are inserted into the vagina to relax the muscles present and gently stretch that area. Vestibulodynia also causes the pelvic floor muscles to tense up which can be overcome through vaginal dilators.
- Anesthetic Gels are water based gels, which have a small amount of local anesthesia and may numb the sensitive nerve fibers present there temporarily. Rub the gel over the tender areas, half an hour before indulging in sexual activities.
- You may even consume nerve fiber blocking tablets if you experience constant pain due to Vestibulodynia to tend to the sensitive nerve endings in your skin.