Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashwini Mohan
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini MohanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from white discharge from vagina last 3yrs. It is as like adhesive and daily discharge in little qty. Please suggest me any medicine.
I have wave like patches on face due to pimples & acne. What I have to do now. Is laser treatment be beneficial for me?
Im 24 years old. Im having severe dandruff problem. And also acne on my face. Please suggest me how to get rid of that.
There is no denying the fact that a perfect figure can enhance your personality to a great extent, adding an alluring charm that people will find hard to ignore. The size of one's breast can play a significant role, affecting one's overall appearance. Heavy breasts can be physically discomforting (skin maceration, backaches, neck and shoulder aches, problems during exercises or physical activities,) not to forget the public humiliation and mockery that it brings along. Some men with a medical condition known as Gynecomastia also end up having enlarged breasts making the situation awkward and embarrassing for them.
To deal with the embarrassment and physical discomfort, many people retort to the various breast reduction surgical procedures. The breast reduction procedures have helped millions of people achieve the desired breast shape and size. However, the success of the breast reduction procedures depends on many factors.
There are things that a person should be aware of before opting for a breast reduction.
- A breast reduction surgery or a reduction mammoplasty is no small thing. It is a decision that is going to make an impact in your life and overall appearance in ways beyond your imagination. You cannot expect the surgery to work miracles overnight. Be more realistic about your expectations and do not take such an important decision in haste.
- Not every individual with enlarged breasts can undergo a breast reduction. A person has to be physically fit (without any medical conditions) with sound mental and emotional stability. People who are severely obese and those into heavy smoking are often considered unfit for the surgery. For pregnant and lactating women, an immediate breast reduction surgery may not be a wise idea.
- Teenagers and adolescents are considered unfit for a breast reduction as their breast are yet not fully developed and matured. The minimum age for a breast reduction is 21 years.
- Your choice of the surgeon is crucial. While an experienced surgeon can bring about the desired result with minimum or no complications, an inexperienced surgeon can worsen up things for you. Research on the surgeon, their credentials, work history and success rate well.
- The breast reduction surgeries involving the latest and advanced technologies will be an expensive affair. Make sure you are financially prepared to take the plunge.
- The recovery time following the surgery may stretch between six-seven weeks (or even more in some cases). During the recovery, there will be restrictions and precautionary measures that a person should follow.
- Lifting heavy articles, indulging in strenuous and rigorous exercise and physical activities should be avoided for at least four-six weeks (or as the doctor recommended).
- Driving is a big No for a month or two or as advised by the doctor.
- Depending on how well your incisions heal, there may be some pain and swelling in the breasts.The breast for the first few days may also appear sensitive and tender. For better support, wear a well-fitted bra (preferably an athletic or a sports bra).
- Consult a doctor in the case of severe bleeding, excruciating pain, hematoma or a loss of sensation in the breasts and nipples that lasts longer than usual.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have pimples on my face it is ugly to see my face to me amd others also and in past my face is white but now it was red in colour what is the reason for this. So,please suggest any creams and soaps. Please give me the answer.
My friend is looks like skeleton. He had weight on his body but does not size of that weight. What should he have to do for gaining size.
I Half Kneeling Dowel Twist
Torso rotation is essential for sports such as tennis and golf and every day activities such as driving. These movements isolate the torso from the lower body and improve both internal and external rotation in the upper body.
1.Kneeling on the floor with your right foot in front and your left knee on the floor slightly behind,place the dowel across your upper back with one hand on each end. Your core should be tight and shoulders pulled back .
2.Rotate your torso outward over your left knee, keeping the dowel flat across your back.Turn as far as is comfortable until you feel the stretch along your right side. Hold for 10 seconds.
3.To complete the exercise, rotate to the right as far as is comfortable and hold for 10 seconds.
TIP: Maintain straight spinal alignment with your abs tight and shoulders back to get the best benefits from this stretch.
II Back Extension on Stability Ball
Whether you sit or stand for long periods of time, a stationary position places a lot of pressure on the spinal column. This explains the discomfort felt after sitting at a desk all day, driving a long distance. This stretch expands and decompresses the spine.
1.Begin by lying with your middle to upper back on the stability ball. With your knees bent, plant your feet flat on the floor. Extend your arms above your chest, with hands together and fingers pointed upward.
2.Complete the stretch by reaching your arms overhead. Allow your neck and back to relax. Keeping your arms straight and hands together, gently exhale and inhale as you feel the stretch in the upper back.
CHALLENGING: This stretch can be made more strenuous by calling on the core muscles and extending the legs instead of bending the knees.