Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini MohanYour feedback matters!
Hello sir! My problem is hair related My hair route is very weak and evey day few hair fall down 4 to this I am very sick off. Actually the problem is comes on dandruff. So please help me.:)
For e. G l have black spot as well as pimple on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should do?
I have hypocalcaemia. I have many times muscle aches & cramps. Why that create how that clear solution.
My mother is 45 years old and she is suffering from fever , headache and severe body pains since five days.
I have a face with lots of spots and acne which look very dirt on my face I have also a oily skin, all things look me as black among all please tell me?
The size of your belly is not the only thing that changes when you are pregnant. Pregnancy affects every part of a woman's body and visible changes can be noted as the pregnancy progresses. This is partly because of hormonal fluctuations and partly due to the strain of carrying excess weight.
Here are some of the changes you can expect to see when you are pregnant:
- Changes in the respiratory system: Along with eating for two, you are also breathing for two when pregnant. The increased oxygen consumption leads to increased rate of breathing, shortness of breath and elevated pH levels in the blood.
- Changes in the cardiovascular system: The cardiovascular system is readjusted at the time of pregnancy. This increases the volume of blood in the blood. The expanding uterus puts pressure on veins and arteries, thus slowing the circulation of blood. You may also notice an elevated resting heart rate and low blood pressure in the second trimester.
- Changes in the gastrointestinal system: The enlarging uterus displaces organs of the digestive system and allows stomach acid to travel back into the esophagus. This leads to acidity and heartburn. Pregnant women also often suffer from constipation.
- Changes in the breasts: As pregnancy progresses, your breasts may increase in size and be more sensitive than usual. The nipples will also begin to stick out more than normal. By the third trimester, you may also notice a discharge of early milk or colostrum.
- Changes in the abdomen: By the second trimester, the abdomen will begin to expand. As the ligaments and abdominal wall supporting the uterus are stretched, you may experience an ache on one side or the other.
- Changes in the urinary system: Pregnant women feel the urge to urinate frequently. This is because the expanding uterus puts extra pressure on the bladder, urethra and pelvic floor muscles. This may also lead to temporary urinary incontinence. Pregnancy also increases the load on the kidneys as they need to filter not only your own blood, but also that of the growing baby.
- Changes in the skin: As the skin on the body stretches to accommodate the growing uterus, stretch marks are one of the common visible changes. This may also be accompanied by hyperpigmentation of the nipples, face and abdomen along with the appearance of spider veins and reddening of palms.
Other common changes include, swelling of ankles, leg cramps, increased body temperature and changes in hair texture.
Male 36/ weight 75 KG Hi last month I had a wisdom tooth extraction which triggered a panic attack. Ever since then I am having anxiety symptoms, worrying thoughts, irritation, phobia and insomnia. Additionally feeling lot of bloating in my abdomen with chest pressure spasms and anxiety like symptoms at night Blood work came normal (Creatinine /SGPT /Sugar /Thyroid) additionally 2D Echo/ECG was also totally normal Currently having metXL in morning and etzola (. 5) twice a day. For chest spasms (center of the chest) doctor asked me to have rabonik capsule before dinner Lack of appetite/ bloating and occasional anxiety attacks making me uncomfortable. Was perfectly normal before the tooth extraction although I have chronic bloating and upwards gas pressure Kindly advise.
See I'm a collage student. I've started gym 6 months ago but due to exams I had to break it for 1 month. I've lost 12 kgs n 1 inch. Now I've 72 kg weight and have 35 inch of waist. I want to loss my weight n increase muscles so which diet and exercise should I prefer.
Many acne in my face. I tried many cream or lotions but no result. How can I reduce it? This is ugly.
Hi My mother is 63 years og age. She is overweight 100+. Also she is diabetic, hypertensive also having problems in breathing. The main problem is that she is having severe Osteoarthritis of knees. Mostly all Orthopaedic Doctors have advice knee replacement but have also told us that this would be a bit difficult in her case as she is having many other problems. Is there any other treatment rather than knee replacement so that she can live her rest of life without any pain and difficulty.
Hello Doctor I have a hair fall problem please tell me which one best shampoo and oil for stop hair fall problem?
Hello I am ketan I am suffering lover back pain for last fifteen years. I do all things like xrey, mri. But result is normal, I took homeopathy.
My wife age-43 white mark around the eye. It is just like wearing spectacal for longer period. She never use any cosmetic. This thing develop one year back. This is a skin problem. Kindly advice me.
Sir I have pain in both ankle from past 10 years which come and go. From 6 months back pain and calf and thigh pain started and I feeling whole body pain and tired. I got thyroid test which is positive and Anti tpo is 942started eltroxin 75 mg daily. But body pain, ankle, calf and thigh pain not stop or reduce.
The question, "are vitamins vital" is in fact a rhetorical question, one that answers for itself. Vitamins are organic compounds and important nutrients, which are required by human beings in appropriate quantities. They provide a host of benefits, affecting metabolism, digestion as well as immunity and are imperative for the existence and survival of human beings. Few reasons that establish their importance are:
- Digestive system: The digestive system, like the rest of the body, requires important minerals and vitamins for proper functioning. Your body requires ample amount of vitamin B and vitamin C to improve and maintain digestive health. In fact, folate acid is required by the body to prevent you from an impending danger of colon cancer. At the same time, vitamin B is also responsible for breaking down the carbohydrates and converting them into energy.
- Boosting the immunity system and eyesight: The proper functioning of your physical and mental health requires a sound immune system. The invasion of diseases can be deterred and treated on its own, if you have a proper functioning immune system. Vitamin A, found in carrots, pepper and sweet potato is very crucial for boosting the immune system, at the same time it helps repairing the cornea and improving the eyesight.
- Improving the nervous system: Vitamin B12 found in beef liver and octopus is very important in strengthening and improving the nervous system. If there is a deficiency of this vitamin in your body, chances are you will suffer from depression, anemia and even a potential threat to your central nervous system.
- Helps the heart and removes toxicity from the body: Among other advantages, vitamins are also responsible for maintaining the heart and preventing an accumulation of toxic substances in your body. Vitamin C, found primarily in fruits like oranges and lemons performs this function.
- Helps in losing weight: Certain food products like fish, chickpeas and chicken are rich in vitamin B6, which in turn help in boosting the metabolic rate and consequently in losing weight.
Related Tip: "3 Symptoms to Identify Vitamin D Deficiency?"