Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini Kumar PasaradYour feedback matters!
How to control yellow urine in liver infection. I want to be fine as soon as possible. My uv kinetic point is 50 which should have been 5-40. Now say what to do. Other report points are normal.
My age is 64 and I have cholesterol (forgive for spelling mistake) how to maintain or reduce it properly? What should eat during the process? Pls help me to cure it.
High blood pressure is a condition where the blood flow in the artery creates pressure that is more than normal, which leads to various health complications. If you have high blood pressure, you may not exhibit any symptoms; which makes this disorder very complicated to diagnose.
Natural remedies for blood pressure usually entail the following:
- Diet: Diet plays a very important role in blood pressure; so regulating your diet helps by keeping you healthy. Avoid refined grains, such as white rice and refined flour as they have the tendency to spike your blood sugar levels. They may also increase cholesterol levels in the body resulting in health complications.
- Exercise: Exercising on a regular basis keeps you healthy and fit. Cardio exercises strengthen the muscles of the heart, thus optimizing your blood pressure levels. Exercise for 30 minutes in a day, 6 days a week.
- Quit smoking: If you have been smoking on a regular basis, then it is high time you quit. It not only increases the risk of blood pressure but also ups chances of heart attack and other cardiovascular complications. Blood clots may form in the arteries because of smoking, thus leading to life threatening disorders.
- Alcohol: Restrict alcohol consumption as it increases the risk of blood pressure. Alcohol in excess may also cause you to become obese, in addition to many other health issues.
- Keep a check on your weight: If you are overweight, then look to lose the flab because the chances of being affected by blood pressure exactly double if you are obese. Regulate your diet and exercise on a regular basis to keep your weight in check.
- Reduce salt intake: Consumption of salt causes your body to retain water, which in turn increases your blood pressure. Reducing salt consumption has been shown to reduce blood pressure levels as well. Avoid all sorts of processed foods, especially the ones deep fried in oil and laden with salt.
- Consume more fruits: Include plenty of fruits in your diet as they provide you with necessary nutrients. Increasing fruit intake has also been linked to optimal blood pressure levels. Go for 3-4 servings of fruit every day.