Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini Kumar PasaradYour feedback matters!
I am 30 year old. Having back pain frequently while riding the bike. This starts while last month onwards. Inspected the bike having any shock absorber problems. But not having any problems. Is it will be because of the posture of driving? I am already having a bend at chest. The bike is only six months old. Please give a reply.
Cardiac arrest is reported to be the number one cause of sudden death for people over the age of 40. As it strikes fast and without prior warning, it usually leaves no time for getting help to the patient. Many lives can be saved if the necessary first aid is given immediately by people who know what to do in case of a cardiac arrest.
So first let us know about the signs of a cardiac arrest:
- Loss of consciousness: A person may feel dizzy, sweat, faint or collapse suddenly. You can tell if someone has just fainted and not had a cardiac arrest if they are still breathing or have a pulse.
- No breathing
- No pulse
- Muscle twitching.
Now that you have recognized the signs; here is what you can do:
- Call the ambulance and try getting an emergency medical professional to attend to the person.
- If professional help isn't available, emergency resuscitation measures must begin. An automated external defibrillator (AED) can rapidly determine whether the person has an abnormal heart rhythm that can be treated by an electric shock (called defibrillation). AEDs are available in many public gathering places, such as stadiums and concert halls. An AED is used before calling for help and before attempting cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) because an AED is more likely to save lives. If the AED detects ventricular fibrillation, it provides an electrical shock (defibrillation) that can restore normal heart rhythm and start the heart beating again. Emergency medical care should be obtained even if the heart has started beating again. If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, CPR should be done.
- If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, other measures are begun, such as opening the airway and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- CPR combines artificial respiration (mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, or rescue breathing) to supply oxygen to the lungs with chest compressions, which circulate oxygen to the brain and other vital organs by forcing blood out of the heart.
To do CPR (artificial respiration), the rescuer's mouth covers the person's mouth and then rescuer slowly exhales air into the person's lungs (rescue breaths). The person's airway must remain opened during artificial respiration. To prevent air from escaping from the person's nose, the person's nose can be pinched shut as the rescuer exhales into the mouth.
Talk to your doctor to find out if you are at risk of a cardiac arrest.
When I sleep some time after suddenly arise hert will be heart pain but some time whathappen heart pain decrease slowly please help me.
My friend have died due to an attack. What made that happen? He don't drink or smoke and he was healthy too. What may be the reason?
Hello sir I am suffering form blood pressure in last 2-3 month I am taking some medicine but not I am satisfy pls prescribe me.
I have pain in my heart. And it increases day by day. In the night it attacks more, please help me with this.
My father has faced major attack before one month. So 6-7 day back PGI Chandigarh's doc has imose two stent due to blockage. I have question after this process is he can do daily routine work. Like cycling and farming. Please suggest.
If an underweight or overweight person reduces their weight by anxiety or stress, the HDL good cholesterol except LDL is reduced, if it occurs what will happen to health? Will it lead to heart disease like heart attack?
Due to chronic constipation I have left hand side Inguinal Hernia since April 2014. I am wearing Hernia Truss/ Belt whole day due to Doctors have refused to operate my Hernia being a high risc case as I am a heart patient whose Angioplasty/Stent fitting already done in August 2013. Pl advice me that in a day for how many hours Hernia Truss should be seated by me without any side effect of continuous pressure on my belly & intestines. I am also fond of doing regular Yogasans & Prayanams. Pl advice that which Aasans & Prayanams by their specific names are prohibited & not suitable for my above hernia. Thanks.
I am suffering from high blood pressure (170/110) and currently I am on no medication, I would like you to suggest me something ao that I can keep my blood pressure normal?
I am 58 yrs. Weight 90 Height 5 ft 7 inches. Recent tests revealed border line/ slight upper side cholesterols vitamin D deficiency (about 19) No sugar/diabetic complications. Thyroid very slight. Hemoglobin 11. Having headaches/heaviness in head at times. Taking amlopres AT Zyloric 100 Ocid 20 daily and for Vitamin D one sachet 1 gm once a week. Kindly advice me probable cause of headaches at times from 3 or 4 days also arise/advice me any addition or changes of medicines.
He was suffering from high bp and sugar from last three days please suggest a good medicine suitable for both problems.
I am 58year old diabetic and hypertension patient. My problem that I have interest in intercourse but my penis is not getting corrected. Please guide me what I must do for that.
My mother is suffering with Large ASD (4.3 CMS) She is 55 years old. All the tests are done (Anjo, Cath study and TEE). Finally doctor is said need surgery. So pls kindly suggest which Surgery is best (Surgery or Device)
Angina or angina pectoris is the pain, discomfort or tightness in the chest that occurs when the blood flow to the heart muscle cells is not enough to meet its energy needs. It is not a disease itself but rather a symptom of the coronary heart disease.
What are the different types of angina?
1. Stable angina: It is the commonest form of angina. It can be triggered by stress or physical activity and usually only lasts a few minutes.
2. Unstable angina: It happens when you're resting or aren't very active. The pain is strong and long lasting, and may keep recurring. It may be a signal of an impending heart attack.
3. Variant angina: This might take place when you're asleep or at rest. This sudden tightening or narrowing of the heart's arteries causes a lot of pain.
How u know what your are experiencing is an angina pain?
You might be having angina pain if you suffer from one or more of these symptoms:
- Chest pain
- Pain in your arm, neck, jaw and back
- Numbness or loss of feeling in your arms, shoulders or wrists
Immediate Relief from Angina
If previously advised by a certified doctor, patients can take antiplatelet medicines which are blood thinners and prevent unstable angina. Final treatments include angioplasty (repair of a blocked blood vessel through surgery), insertion of a coronary artery stent (a tube that is used to treat weakened arteries) or a heart bypass surgery for serious complications.