Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini Kumar PYour feedback matters!
1. Uncontrolled diabetes
3. Smoking (very strong factor)
5. Family history of heart disease
6. Stress and angry nature
7. High ldl (bad cholesterol)
8. Low hdl (good cholesterol)
9. Sedentary lifestyle (lack of exercise)
10. Older age.
11. Indians are in high risk group,
Some other factors like men are more susceptible, and post menopausal women are at more risk of having a coronary artery disease (heart attack).
If you have single factors from above given list, you are at a lesser risk, but if you have multiple- (3 to 4 or more) factors. You must take a good care and heal the cause.
Can you suggest ayurvedic medicines for lowering LDL or bad cholesterol. The reading is 151 and normal range is below 100.
I am 72 years old male. I have heart problem. I went through by-pass surgery in 2000 and implanted pace maker ion 2008. Now I am under medication I have type two diabetic patient also. Now I have hip pain problem. When I walk I feel pain in the hip and right leg. Please advise.
I have high blood pressure & it is measured at 120/80mmHg at the latest medical checkup. I have restricted salt intake. I generally have mild dizzy feeling throughout the day.
My chest hurts and my throat feels very dry and aches badly when I swallow food, what's wrong? Is it the acidity or less blood in the body?
I am a female 49 years old. My pressure is always 140/80 -180/90. I was given to understand that my pressure is due to my thyroid (Hypothyroid). My right hand fingers except the little finger is numb and cramped. What should I do?
Although I am taking stamlo Beta for my Blood pressure as advised by a doctor I am getting tired too often and my muscles does not allow me to run ,therefore I want to get rid of stiffness in my muscle and not to be tired after running a short distance because I am a sports person. Will you help me ?
I am suffering from a dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have also a little bit chest pain. Can you please suggest what should I do?
Hello, My Age is 26 and I am smokers since last 5 years and having at least 4-5 cigarette in a day. Sometimes i get pain in my left side of the stomach and near to heart . So will it causing any problem in future. Thanks
It's thought that around 30% of people in England have high blood pressure, and many don't even know it. Though more than half of them are over 60, a large number are younger. Could you be one of them?
Hello sir good evening, I am 31 old I do direct contact with customer in my business I am getting hyper in small matters, sometimes getting pain in left side of neck. I am afraid of high blood pressure cause maybe?
My father age 87 he is very normal all time, he does have any pressure, BP or anything. But if he want to know anything that is somebody's name places name or something he is getting HICCUP. Please advise him. Note: If he have hicupps he is using sleeping tablets. He is getting normal.
I have burning sensation in chest and after latrine I feel burning sensation also. Anything I eat not digest properly or it takes more time to digest. If I drink cold water it relief me little bit. Pls, suggest me.
My wife having bp since two months, from past six months her mensus is not happening, her age is 47 years feeling uneasy.
Blood pressure problems trouble every third human being down the street; a thorough survey could affirm the aforementioned statement. While mild fluctuations can be tackled through medication, the secondary health issues triggered by high or low blood pressure can aggravate to make treatment a little problematic. Increased or decreased blood pressure levels could be indicative of underlying health problems and could also be the cause of severe ailments. Medical assistance should thus be sought at the earliest possible.
Many kinds of treatments are available at your disposal but it would indeed be wise for you to opt for an alternative branch of medicine that not only helps you regulate blood pressure in emergency situations, but also helps you maintain a level close to the optimum. Acupuncture owes its roots to traditional Chinese medicine and is a tried and tested alternative solution to the curse of increased or decreased blood pressure levels.
How is Acupuncture helpful:
- Acupuncture deals with the insertion of needles at different pressure points of your body to relieve you of pain or diseases of any kind; it is effective in controlling blood pressure levels by adjusting and re-stabilizing energy flow in your body.
- In certain cases electro-acupuncture has successfully brought down a sharp rise in blood pressure. In some other cases, this method has had side effects. Electro-acupuncture should therefore be a subjective mode of treatment.
- The changes brought about in your blood pressure after you have been monitored with Acupuncture are mostly gradual. The best part of such kind of a cure is that the gradual changes last for a very long span of time.
- Acupuncture is believed to kindle processes inside your nerves to further stimulate parts of your brain that directly control blood pressure levels. Research studies are being conducted to back up the positive effects of acupuncture with stronger arguments.
- The fact that acupuncture is a low- risk option makes it all the more viable a solution to tackle problems related to blood pressure.