Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashwini Kumar P
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini Kumar PYour feedback matters!
My Hba1c reading is 5.8 as per my blood test last month. Do I need to be worried. Also lipid profile showed triglyceride level at 325 but my total cholesterol is 185. Do I need to worry about triglyceride and hba1c level or are they normal? I am 34 old healthy male.
Hello. I got my lipid profile tested. I have elevated levels of serum cholesterol as 242.4 mg/dl and serum triglycerides 277.4 mg/dl. Please tell now what to do to get normal values and after how much time should I check them next? Any medicines needed?
Taking 1 tablet of 10m. G.Cholesterol lowering for the almost 9 years s.(taking Aztor 10 mg for the last 3 years) At times I take a break of 1 or 2 days. At times for a week Can such drugs be discontinued once cholesterol levels are normal. Studies say these drugs have a lot of side effects and don't help much Last 1 month I have been experiencing severe hair fall, what could be the reason?
What is Irbbb? My ecg came with this. But the impression of the ecg was normal. My heart rate varies from 78-95. Is it OK?
I am not feeling well. I fall in high depression, causes to pain in heart. So please give me solution.
My heart rate at rest is approx 50 bpm. Is it ok. I started going for a walk daily for the last one month. I'm taking a daily dose of multivitamin. Does that effect heart rate.
My son's age is 14 years, his BP is around 130/70 to 140/70. His height is 164 cm and weight is 66 kgs. His father has diabetes and BP. Whether my son will have any problem in future?
Am having chest pain since 2 months. Am taken treatment of beoncodilater but these complaints are not cured.
Homeopathy is a method of treatment, which is based on the fact that symptoms of a certain disease, if induced in small quantities, may help cure the same disease in a sick person. Cardiological disorders are complications of the heart; they can range from various disorders, such as heart attack or irregular heartbeats.
Homeopathic remedies are based on naturally occurring substances and are given to the patients in a diluted form. These remedies trigger the symptoms in small quantities and heal the body.
The various homeopathic treatments for cardiological disorders are:
- Latrodectus: This treatment is used to treat symptoms of precordial pain in the body.
- Aurum metallicum: Aurum metallicum is used in treating symptoms of weakness in the muscles of the heart.
- Aconitum:This treatment is used when a person is having a heart attack.
- Spigelia: Spigelia is used in the treatment of irregular heartbeats which may cause sharp pain in the chest.
- Cactus grandiflorus: This treatment is used in treating angina pectoris, which is characterized by symptoms of pain caused by decreased blood flow to the heart.
- Crataegus oxyacantha: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating coronary insufficiency in people. This disorder cause problems in heartbeat.
- Digitalis: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating cardiac muscle failure. This disorder causes palpitation, tightness in the heart muscles and a suffocating sensation.
- Kalmia latifolia: This treatment is effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy, which causes the heart muscle to thicken, resulting in size reduction of the ventricles. This treatment is very effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy that results after rheumatism.
- Glonoinum: This homeopathic treatment is prescribed to treat symptoms of plaque buildup in the artery, which cause hypertension.