Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. AshwiniYour feedback matters!
Humidity is making it difficult to wear spectacles . It's causing soreness where the specs touch the skin between eyes and ears. Any remedy available.
I am 24yr old boy. My question is that manstribution is harmful for future sex life? I had manstribute 3 to 4 times in week. I want suggestion! For make or build up my penis log in size and width and strong also.
I have stomach pain. Always happen at my right side. Tell me ehy its happening. I am from jamshefpur.
Lemon juice . 1 cup
Ginger juice . 1 cup
Garlic juice . 1 cup
Apple vinager . 1 cup
How to make
Mix properly all the ingredients and slow heating on low flame and allow it to reduce it to three cup and mix it in three cups of honey.
Dose . 3 teaspoon daily empty stomac will remove the heart blockage.
Mujhe ek ajeeb tarah ka dabaaw hota hai seene me jab mai jald baji me hota hun fir approx 30 minute tak bana rehta hai.
I'm having a difficulty falling asleep. I'm a second year student and exams are a stressful time for me. I've tried yoga, writing in a dairy and drinking warm milk with honey, but my brain can't shut off, I keep laying awake for hours. I can't drink sleeping pills because either I'm drowsy the whole day or I'm moody. Please help. The last time I had problems sleeping in exams, I didn't complete half of the paper and almost failed. I know that if I can't sleep then the new info I've studied will not be organized in my brain and I will have difficulty remembering. The more I stress, the less I sleep.
I am 64 years old. Very often I am gettind itching in my legs below knee and near testicles. I am applied til oil, coconut oil but no use. I am applying. Lacti calamine/vasline skin care. To some extent I am getting some relief but in night again same problem. What to do?
I am 21 years old (female), since two my hair is falling abnormally, my acne marks on my cheeks are not going even I m following my diet property. Are these symptoms PCOS or PCOD?
Doc I am newly married and I have some erection problems I consulted with a urologist he gave me tadafil 5 mg for 10 days after that it will be OK for some days but I am still facing the same problem again pls.
I have sneezing problem. Whenever I get up early in the morning, I face problems like close nose, sneeze (10 to 20) times in a one go. After that I face headache problem because of this sneezing. What to do? Suggest me.
When ever I have sex with my partner or masturbate I'm feeling some head pain in the left side or top of the head since 1 month.
I am suffering from runny nose with clear liquid from around two months. There is too much sneezing specially in morning and some other times in a day. Now from two days I am suffering from cold and mild fever which makes condition of my nose worst. When I start sneezing. Around 10 to 20 sneezes are must. My nose is giving problem what to do? I am 21 year old male.
Hiii doctor. This is Sarfaraz momin. I want to asked that am not feeling well since two or three day. AM feeling cough and my chest is paining.
Hi doctor. I am having chest pain is these because of cold & cough or should I have ecg done by doctors. please help me.?
I have headache and I have lite pain in my eye over three days and my right eye sight is also low. What should I do?
In order to fulfill your and your partner's desires if must understand them and along with that you need to keep a track of your mental and physical health, so that you can fulfill those desires. There is an increasing number of people with the issue of reduced sexual drive and this being a private matter are not able to come out in the open to discuss it. However, this is an issue that can only be solved by a frank discussion, and when that is done, it might seem like there was no problem in the first place.
Listed below are some things that can lead to a lower sexual drive. It is to be noted that women and men have different reasons leading to reduced libido.
- Reduced hormone levels: The most prominent cause is reduced levels of testosterone and estrogen, which are hormones required for development of sexual characteristics in males and females respectively. The levels can reduce depending on various reasons from hypogonadism to loss of ovaries to psychological stress to medications to drinking and smoking. The first step in managing this would be to establish the fact that there are reduced hormone levels and pin the cause for it. Most people respond almost immediately to replacement therapy. Additionally, in some cases, the cause for reduced hormones can be addressed when identified.
- Physiological problems: Especially in women, if there is painful intercourse, then the drive is naturally reduced. The reason for the pain could be spasms or infection and need to be identified and treated. Psychological constraints are another major reason that most females have painful intercourse. Counselling along with therapy, if required can help these patients.
- Medications: From antidepressants to antihypertensives, though they are meant to cure some medical condition, they lead to some other condition. Drugs like selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), tricyclic antidepressants (TCA), and beta-adrenergic blockers are famous for their ability to reduce libido.
- Lifestyle habits: From smoking to drinking alcohol to junk food to lack of exercise, the effect on libido is very strong. Smoking decreases blood flow in general, which leads to reduced desire.
- Chronic diseases: Whether it is depression or diabetes, hypertension or hyperlipidemia, they all have an indirect effect on the sex drive of a person. Additionally, the constant stress of having to monitor health and maintain a good lifestyle has an effect on the overall health and definitely on the sex drive. In some cases, this could lead to drinking and smoking and use of medications all of which again can affect the sex drive. It goes into a vicious cycle and the patient needs to accept some facts and manage to work around the others.
It is indeed very stressful when a person finds out that he has a low sexual drive. However, it is not impossible to manage with a little help and support, both from the partner and the doctor.