Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. AshwiniYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years, my son age is 12 years and second child Age is 10 years. But my problem is Regularly pain. I need for help.
Hi, I am having piles problem since from last 6 yrs. Now piles are bleeding after bowel movements also with pain. Kindly suggest me how to stop piles bleeding immediately. Thank you in advance.
Low blood pressure problem my foot are pain and my body feel tiredness. What is best solution my weight 62kg and age 24.
I am having pcos. I have regular periods. I am recently married. Can I get pregnancy with pcos as I have regular periods?
My father 83+ years old is diabetic. He is having constipation entire of last week. We put him to oral laxative but no improve. He now throw up black bile and mucous from mouth. Ref attach picture of same. Every 15 min or so he feel like vomiting bit nothing much comes out. I gave Ondem 8 MG to placate the vomiting spasms. Is this right? Pls suggest more.
My mucus formation problem is not going away. I have already taken moxclav 625 and levorid d still there is no relief. Its more thsn four days now. What to do.
I have some small dot`s in my penis like a pimples. I do not understand what is this. Tell me sir what to do.
I am balesh 24 years old .i have a talking problem that means I have taken so much time to speak some words. Its not came with my birth. I have problem this from my 5th class. Please give me suggestion that to which doctor I need to consult to solve my problem.
I am 66 years old man. I am suffering from chronic Gastritis for the past over more than 3 months. I have done Endoscopy as well as Virtual Colonoscopy C T Scan. But still I am having Gastritis and belching problem. Gastroenterology Doctor has given medicines and am taking it. But I have no appetite and digestion. Please suggest me what more I have to do sir,
I am 60 years old male. I have hamerroids since last thirty years. They have not been painful nor do they bleed and they come out while passing stools and retract thereafter. Now since last two days a new hamerroid outside has developed which is swollen and is painful, its like a small grape please advise me.
If a baby is generally safe after vaccination to the milk of hepatitis b positive mother then what about the husband isn't he immune to breast milk if he is already vaccinated?
I am 72 had panile fracture 5 years ago. My panius tip skin formed a baloon and tuned blackish but within 4 days blakishness dissappeared. But erection never returned. I am having strong earge but erection is very mild. Is it due to age or due r-to panile fracture. Is there any homeo/bio prepration to cure/if yes please suggest.
I am Vishwa (age 29), I have a fast release problem in sexual life. So please provide suggestion. Thank you.
I am suffering from head ache since many years doctor suggested me to wear glasses but I'm not interested in doing it so suggest me an alternative.
I am having sugar complaint. Since last 2 years. I am using reclimet 60 tablets daily twice. But now also I am having sugar complaint above 250?
I am diabitic from last 30 years till now all parameters are good but suger is increasing say 7.2 HBA1C ALREADY ON HUMAN INSULINE 50:50 ,34 UNITS MORNING &38UNITS AT NIGHT, WITH METPHORMINE 1GRAM SR BD .NOW WHICH ORAL MEDICEN SHOULD BE ADDED SO AS TO BRING DOWN MY SUGAR LEVEL ,I TAKE ONLY TWO MEALS, GO FOR WALK 4.5KM,BODY WT92 KG KINDLY ADVISE
Sexual frustration is very common and almost everyone experience it at some point in their lives. Sexual frustration can occur because of a lack of having a sexual partner or having a partner with whom you cannot fully sexually express yourself. Sometimes, having a partner who doesn't understand your sexual needs can become very frustrating. It is necessary to understand the root cause of this problem and take help to feel better.
How can you deal with sexual frustration?
- Masturbation: It is safe, healthy and makes you aware of your pleasure points. Masturbation is considered a taboo and is frowned upon in many societies. You will have to work on this and try and try to overcome this. Sexual frustration can also build up due to the lack of achieving an orgasm. By masturbating daily, one can release endorphins in the body. Endorphins are a chemical which act as a natural stress buster and thus can ease the levels of anxiety and stress. Achieving an orgasm through masturbation can also release chemicals like oxytocin and dopamine which help you to relax your muscles.
- Accept yourself: Sexual frustration can also arise because of low self confidence of your body. Many men and women think that they might not get a sexual partner because they are unlovable, unworthy or unattractive. Learn to accept yourself so that you can reduce sexual frustration. Surround yourself with people who care for you and make you feel positive. Stop feeling guilty of your body image and learn to love yourself the way you are.
- Stop focusing on orgasms: Many times we concentrate way too much on achieving an orgasm and thus, we become depressed when we fail to achieve one. Try to focus on other things and try to enjoy the intercourse rather than being fixated on achieving an orgasm.
- Take professional help: Sometimes sexual frustration can occur from anxiety, stress and depression. A history of sexual abuse can also restrict you from enjoying it with your partner which results to sexual frustration. Booking an appointment with a sex therapist or a counselor can help you reduce depression and combat sexual frustration. Thus, don’t be afraid or feel inhibitions in seeking professional help.
- Experiment more: If you have been in a relationship with your partner for a long time, it is possible that sex becomes less exciting and intense which leads to sexual frustration. It is important to experiment with sex to spice up your sex life. Try engaging in role play, erotic story-telling and light forms of titillation such as BDSM (Bondage, Dominance and Submission and Masochism) or other role playing techniques.