Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini. G. TYour feedback matters!
I have black spots on my face and my head is also paining very badly and my voice is also becoming very thin and my back neck is also paining very badly and my back is also paining and my mouth is swelled up I am unable to eat and drink. What should I do?
I have my lips black before some last days but I am not doing any type of smoking please suggest me the way to do my lips better.
Mai ek 23 sal ka ladke hu mere chehre ka rang sawala (dark) h. M kya kru ki chehre pe glow aye rang bright ho. Suggest me some good cosmetic product. And tell me about make up for boys. Boys ko makeup karne ke step batao aur give example some cosmetic product.
Hello sir, My skin is oily. In my face pimple are there n black spot also there. So this type of problem is there. Castor oil is effective for my skin or not. There is any problem for oily skin to use castor oil. If not then please tell me how to use this.
Hi I m syed ahmed I want I want to know how to cure skin rashes. Its all itching on my skin. I want to cure as early as possible.
my one side face in a dark black spot for 7 year somthing please suggest me and solved my problem thanks
1) Minimize exposure to the sun - A majority of skin damage can be blamed on over exposure to the sun. The sun is an infinite source of harmful UV rays, which lead to the onset of wrinkles by having an extreme adverse effect on the elastic fibres of the skin. Thus, avoid stepping out at noon when the sun is at its peak, and spend time in choosing the correct sunscreen for your skin tone and texture.
2) Check your dietary habits - A correct diet can single-handedly fight signs of ageing and provide you with a wrinkle-free and glowing skin. Your skin benefits indefinitely from vitamin A, Biotin and antioxidants such as vitamin E and C. Green vegetables, citrus fruits such as oranges, tomatoes, carrots etc. are some products that are rich in these nutrients. Regeneration and repair are constant actions performed by your skin and it needs the correct amount of nutrition to perform them.
3) Participate in stress-busting activities - Constant stress is the prime reason for onset of wrinkles and early ageing. Cortisol is an ageing hormone and it is constantly released into your bloodstream when you suffer from chronic stress. Thus, make sure to check your stress level and indulge in activities such as walking, running, yoga, meditation, sports etc. which have a calming effect on the mind and body.
4) Cut down on smoking and drinking - Excessive drinking simply robs your skin of the nutrients that are necessary for it to fight ageing and stay healthy. As far as smoking is concerned, it drastically reduces the amount of blood flow to your face and as a result, gives rise to crow’s feet and deep wrinkles covering the eyelids. Limit your alcohol intake to one drink a day and try and completely give up smoking to maintain that healthy glow.
Have any further questions on skincare? Click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Doctor, I think I have external piles? I don't feel much pain, but having a lump around anus and it doesn't go inside when pushed wither finger. It stays outside always. I have to strain every morning and lot of pressure I feel at anal area. Sometimes which is mostannoying and causing discomfort? if I eat banana the previous night, it goes freely in morning. What sort of medicines should I take or any natural remedy to cure it. How long I have to wait for the relief from lump type thing in anus. I'm 25 yrs old. I tend to do exercises in morning. Still I have the problem.
Sir, I have some black spots and pimples on my face. I used a cream named melacare for 2 days now the skin over there becomes red and it is burning. Tell me the solution. Please.
I am a male and can I take Boiron ferrum met 200c I have black circle under my eye a doctor here told me to take this is it for female only Or I could use it ?
Cellulitis is a serious bacterial infection that is characterized by red and swollen areas on the skin. The condition may spread quickly to other areas of the body. The most commonly affected areas of the body are the lower legs, although it affects other areas of the body as well.
The disease may affect either the outer layer of the skin or the tissues underneath your skin, from where it may spread to your bloodstream and the lymph nodes. If the condition is not treated on time, it may turn into a life threatening one.
- You may experience inflammation and redness on your skin
- The affected area may become tender and painful
- The area may feel warm
- Presence of skin rashes around the area
- Pus filled formations on the skin
- The skin may have a tight and swollen appearance
- You may run a fever
- Feeling dizzy and fatigued if the condition turns serious
This condition occurs when bacteria such as Streptococcus and Staphylococcus enter the body through cuts or cracks on the skin. Surgical incisions, cuts and insect bites are usually the causes of the infection. Some other risk factors include a weak immune system, diabetes and skin conditions such as eczema and athlete's foot.
The condition is treated by antibiotics. If oral medications do not work, then the medicine may be administered intravenously.
There are certain preventive measures which you can employ to minimize the risks of cellulitis:
- If you have a wound or cut in the body, make sure to apply ointments that help in killing the germs.
- Always wash your wounds with warm water and soap.
- Apply bandage to the area to prevent exposure to dust and bacteria. Make sure that you replace the bandages on a regular basis.
- On any sign of infection such as redness and pus drainage, consult a doctor.
- Apply moisturizer on your skin to prevent cracks on the skin.
- Take care while trimming your finger and toe nails so as to not injure the skin around the nail.