Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini. G. TYour feedback matters!
I am 17 years old. I suffered from chicken pox 6-7 years ago, but still have some scars on my nose, it looks weird. Suggest some ways to cure them naturally. I used honey to rub it daily on the nose, but the result was not satisfying.
Pimples after disappearing left scars on my face and the affected area gets black coloured which I have from my teenage till now. My whole face has dark black patches including blackheads and pores on my face from which sticky substances come out.
My son yashwant going for swimming class. .his body colour changes and becomes dull and dark. Tell me why? Kindly tell me good remedy to make my don look fair.
I am 20 years old, I ant say suffering but my leg, hand and my nose which are exposed to sun turns too black than the rest of my skin. Any ideas as to why? and how to cure it, is there anyway it would be back to normal?
Hi my age 24. Male I am getting pain near anus. But when I go to washroom. Motion is not free. Sometimes blood also coming.
Hi Dr. My face has no Glow and its very Darking day by day. My CBC level is best I drink 12 glass water too I take fruit n vegetables too Also talking multivitamin capsule Also applying multani mitti face pack 3 times in week. N aloevera gel Pls advised what should I do?
My daughter aged 19 years is suffering from Urticaria. Please suggest medication for her and also inform causes for the disease.
Hi suffer with foreskin problem. There are small cut on foreskin. When pull it back feel lot of pain. Please suggest permanent solution.
The black head and white head is all over on my face and its oily skin how to remove it? Please advise.
I have dark underarms as well a lot of sweating in there. So should I use litearm cream? what about sweating and the cream to be applied therein?
I am 21 year old. I get irritation from on my face from two days. My face skin became very dry. And my face fill up with lot of tan. What I have to do?
I always use to feel tired and weak. What is the reason behind it and I also don't like to eat anything. I have dark circles around my eyes.
Make up alone cannot hide your age. To truly look younger, you may want to shift your focus on anti-aging products and techniques, which are available in plenty of options. However, most people have a fixed mindset that all anti-aging products are expensive while it is not necessarily true.
So, here we have come up with a list of 7 budget friendly anti-aging treatment techniques:
- Microdermabrasion: This process removes dry skin and smoothes skin texture. It also minimizes damage from sun spots and releases trapped oil. Microdermabrasion is an outpatient technique that involves exfoliating and vacuuming the flaky dead skin.
- Chemical Peels: There are a number of different chemical peels available today. The peel most suitable to you will depend on the issues that need to be addressed. A peel involves the removal of the top most layer of skin and exposing the layer below it. This helps remove hyperpigmentation, sun spots and scarring.
- Botox: Botox injections are commonly used to fight the formation of wrinkles and fine lines associated with aging. A botox injection contains purified toxins that do not allow muscles to contract and hence reduce fine lines on the forehead and around the eyes.
- Collagen fillers: Collagen is a protein that keeps the skin elastic and firm. Collagen production is inversely proportional to age. This causes a loss of volume in the face leading to the creation of sunken spots. Collagen injections can be used to fill in these spaces and even out skin levels.
- Latisse: With age you could also lose your eye lashes. Latisse is an effective way to re-grow them and have longer and thicker eyelashes.
- Sclerotherapy: Varicose veins also become more prominent and unsightly with age. Sclerotherapy is the use of saline injections that turns the veins into scar tissue that eventually fades. In some cases sclerotherapy can be carried out by using lasers depending up on the size of the veins and how close they are to the surface.
- Laser resurfacing: This can be used to reduce wrinkles, blemishes and acne scars. It involves focusing short, concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin to remove layers of skin. Laser resurfacing can be done either with a CO2 laser or an erbium laser.
Depending on the issues being addressed and the effects desired, each of these procedures may need to be performed more than once. This will affect the final price and hence it is essential to understand your treatment options completely before getting started with it.