Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini DsYour feedback matters!
My son is 7 year old mostly he has a stomach pain, it has from last 2 years every 2 or 3 month we have completed the tests & ultrasound but its ok, when he asking about the same time he suffering with fever can you tell me a permanent solution of this ?
My daughter is 2 months old and I give her vitamin drops dhup daily and incidentally it fell on her eye. I immediately rinse off it with water and then put breast milk in her eye what should I do further for the same.
My son (19 months) does vomit every almost 10th day. Yesterday night same happened. He did vomit whole night, like 7-8 times in a night, around every 1.5 hour. He took milk around 5 am and he vomited in just 5 min, then in morning he just a sip of water and he vomited same, after 1 hour he is having fever and cranky. He is not eating anything. Doc always give some powder to increase bacteria in stomach which digest food. What to do? No clue for why it happens and when it will stop.
Hi My son who is 3 years old is often complaining of pain in his legs. This is usually observed in midnight. Please suggest what could be the problem.
My boy baby who is 2 years old, not eating food properly. If I force him he vomits it. So I left him to his wish. He eats only a little. Please give me solution to this. Can I give him any liquid like pediasure etc. Or can I give him tonics to arouse his hunger. If yes please mention names?
I gave breastfeed to my kid till 2 years but now I stop giving him. From last 3-4 days I felt pain in my left side of breast. I can't lie upside down on my bed while sleeping.
My daughter is 3.5 years old and is on feeding. My wife also wants to leave but my daughter doesn't leave pls help me to leave her feeding as all night she keeps on feeding and doesn't eat anything in evening. Pls help on the same at urgent basis.
In many cases; divorce and separation leads not only to bad blood between the parents, but also in a child alienating himself from one parent. Insulting or belittling one parent without justification or under pressure from the other parent is known as parental alienation syndrome. Parental alienation involves one parent undermining the other and interfering with the child’s relationship with the other parent by limiting contact with them, bad mouthing them, forbidding discussion about them etc. This can have a very negative effect on the child’s emotional state.
1. Self hatred: For children, hatred is not inborn, but developed by the situations they are in. By bad mouthing a parent and teaching the child to hate the parent, the child himself is harmed. With time, he begins to internalize this hatred and believe that there is something wrong with him that made the alienated parent not want him.
2. Low self esteem: When a child is not allowed to speak his mind and has to bottle up his thoughts, he becomes socially withdrawn. Often the child begins to feel that he is the cause for the rift in the family and makes himself responsible for the separation. This intensifies with time and makes the child lose confidence in himself leading to low self esteem.
3. Lack of trust: When a child is suddenly pulled away from one parent and told how that parent is not a ‘good person’ the child is likely to feel betrayed. This creates a sense of doubt in the child’s mind and makes it difficult for him to trust other people. As he grows up, this can affect his own adult relationships as well.
4. Depression: Depression is a commonly seen in children from broken homes and this is intensified in cases of parental alienation. It is rooted in the child’s feeling unloved by either one of the parents and built up by the separation. Not being given a chance to speak about their feelings or talk about the situation makes them more depressed and they begin to withdraw into themselves. In many cases, it is noted that alienated children have strained relationships with their own children as well.
5. Substance abuse: Depression is one of the most common triggers for substance abuse. Alienated children often feels trapped and that they have no outlet to vent their feelings and frustrations. This often makes them turn towards drugs for relief and can make them victims of substance abuse.
My baby is now six month. I dint gave any food to him. Other than milk. What should I give for my baby.
Hi, my daughter is 21 months old. Since last one month or so she doesn't eat anything at all. We have tried everything from khichdi/dalia to paratha to tikki to smileys etc but it doesn't work. At times she just eats a bite or two, that too after a lot of effort. Could you please suggest how can we increase her appetite - any syrup etc. Thanks.
My baby is vomiting for more then 2 weeks and he also do not drink milk only forcefully we give. He is 8.5 month and wt 7 kg. Please suggest?
My son is 3.5 years old. He is complaining of stomach pain that lasts for not more than 2 minutes. He says he is ok after two minutes. Usually soon after he wakes up in the morning and at some times of the day. He is urinating normal and motion is also normal. What could be the reason? And pls advice.
My daughter is 3 months, she is active in all manner like a normal baby but she sleep less comparatively to other children. I am worried since she have less weight otherwise no health issues. Kindly suggest.
I want to know related to child growth and if growth is stunted at the age of fifteen. whom should I consult?
My girl baby 5 months old, she is drinking very less mother's milk due to reducing milk, we are give nan pro milk, 2 times (30ML 30ML) per day can we give any other food, please suggest me.
Home remedy for GAS .
As problem may be very annoying at times. Generally gas is formed in the stomach due to numerous reasons such as
Excessive alcohol intake
Consuming very spicy food
Chewing the food improperly
Too much of anxiety and stress
Eating sauces and condiments frequently and in large quantities
Do not consume poultry and dairy products such as eggs, milk etc.
Take time and chew your food properly. Don?t be in haste, as chewing properly helps you in digesting the food quickly
Avoid using straw while drinking as you may swallow more air while using straws
Never sleep immediately after eating your meal
Do not drink aerated drinks