Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini DsYour feedback matters!
My baby is 6 months old. Hw many times a day shud I give him food? N Wat all cn I give him? M giving him cerelac 1 time n cerelac mixed wid banana 2nd time.
Hello Doctor, My baby is now 6 months old, he is 6 kg born 1 month pre-term with 1.8 kg. He is taking nanpro1 from past 2 months. Doctor suggested to give rapgrow drop and lactodex hmf sachet, but these medicines are really tough to get in the market and I don't see any review for rapgrow. Will it be safe? Also he is continuing zincovit drop and raricap drop.
Now my baby is 5 month old. I have low Brest milk if I eat more vegetables or fruits also having same problem pls suggest it is there any tablet or any home remedy.
Hello Lybrate consultant, I am having a daughter of 1-1/2 year .she is having a problem of dandruff n there r scratch marks of black color. N continue itching .dr r saying that it is type of atopic dermatitis. Please suggest treatment. N if there is any home remedies for this.
Betnasol injection given me on 1/8/15 - 12mg & 2/8/15 - 12mg. My Dr. fixed my delivery (Not Normal) date on 14/08/15. My question is" The lungs of my baby will be mature?"
I am having 3 week baby girl and she is passing green poo since last two days. My wife is not having enough milk. So we are feeding baby with lactogen. What should I do?
My sister had got baby last month 1 month complete her delivery so how much milk should she can take.
My baby girl is 1 year old and since 3 to 4 days she facing some Urine issue, as In a day she do a 2 to 3 times urine only and at night sometimes she do a Urine and sometime notes. Urine come yellow and she not face any issue while she do Urine. She also have some cold since 4 to 5 days. Please guide me on that.
My sister' s son(age: 1 year 4 month) is suffering from hemolytic anemia. Every 3-4 weeks top up process pac cells is done to maintain the hemoglobin level at 9 mg. Every blood report is normal like bonemerrow. No dignosis is done till date. Please give any suggetions.
How many times a nebulizer is given to a baby in a single day that can not affect the health of a baby?
My son was suffering from ADHD & autism as per doctor of NIMHANS. Now he give response more than earlier and only understand few words of Hindi and also speaks in Hindi language whereas we all speaks Assamese. Now we speaks Hindi with him. He is continuously going to school. He done thinks only he wants. Now question is that what kind of treatment will prefer for him.
My daughter is now 13 month old and still weighs 9 kg only. her appetite is also very poor does not likes spoon feeding at all her birth weight was 3.28 kg. please tell me what do I do?
1years old boy. Motion several (3--4) times in the afternoon with little mass and more fluid, and the skin around the anus get irritated with red colour and the child cry loudly for a long time. The fluid seems to be acidic. The child take only homely food such as rice, wheat, milk, banana and thrice NAN milk powder. What to do? Any change in the feeding?
The role of parents in language development of children is a primary one. Basically, it will be a one way communication as babies will not respond, but that should not deter you from speaking to them. It has been shown that talking to children early on helps them to talk faster and learn more words. The number of words a child hears is directly proportional to the amount of vocabulary he/she will be able to master.
6 ways to help your baby learn speaking:
- Let them listen a lot: Children learn speaking by listening first. So more and more words they will listen, so do they will speak. Make sure your child comes in contact with children in the peer group and plays with them as with the help of their friends they can learn many words.
- Read a book: You should start reading to your child as early as possible. The type of book is not as important as you may use, various touch and feel books such as graphic novels. Initially, you may start with board books and then move on to picture books and finally to story books. It helps in increasing the child's vocabulary.
- Talk as much as you can: Part of a child's ears and brain that respond to sound are developed since birth, so even though talking to your baby may not make much sense, talking to them enhances their development of speech. The infant absorbs the words which facilitates speaking.
- Look for cues: If the child is interested in something such as a book or a toy, then engage with the child on that subject. Encourage him/her to ask questions and interact as much as possible. These interactions help in enhancing the child's language skills.
- Limit television: Using television to teach vocabulary to your child is not as effective as talking directly. The primary reason is that characters in television do not react to your child's cues. This does not allow the child interact, which results in reduced language learning.
- Treat ear infections early: It is important to treat ear infections early as this causes hearing problems which in turn delays language learning. Consulting a pediatrician to get treatment for ear infections of your child is advisable. You should see to it that the child is being administered medications at regular intervals.