Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
After switching to amtas at and cresar 80 my father bp has improved and is usually 142/84 but the heart rate is between 60 to 66. Is it OK?
In My chest having some pain. Why it is occur please reply me. And how to increase the hight and body.
She working out to lose weight, today she was feeling weak and her blood pressure has gone down please explain.Please tell.
कोलेस्ट्रोल, एक ऐसी समस्या है जो अब आम बनती जा रही है। कोलेस्ट्रोल कम करने का अर्थ है हृदय रोग का सही उपचार।, कोलेस्ट्रोल को कम करने के कुछ घरेलू उपचार यहाँ दिए जा रहे हैं-
- कच्ची लहसुन रोज सुबह खाली पेट खाने से कोलेस्ट्रोल कम होता है।
- रोज 50 ग्राम कच्चा ग्वारपाठा खाली पेट खाने से खून में कोलेस्ट्रोल कम हो जाता है।
- अंकुरित दालें भी खानी आरंभ करें।
- सोयाबीन का तेल अवश्य प्रयोग करें यह भी उपचार है।
- लहसुन, प्याज, इसके रस उपयोगी हैं।
- नींबू, आंवला जैसे भी ठीक लगे, प्रतिदिन लें।
- शराब या कोई नशा मत करें, बचें।
- इसबगोल के बीजों का तेल आधा चम्मच दिन में दो बार।
- दूध पीते हैं तो उसमे जरा सी दालचीनी) डाल दो, कोलेस्ट्रोल कण्ट्रोल होगा।
- रात के समय धनिया के दो चम्मच एक गिलास पानी में भिगो दें। प्रात: हिलाकर पानी पी लें। धनिया भी चबाकर निगल जाएं
Whenever I bend my upper middle part of body (chest part) for long time, for eg: sitting with back supported on wall, or bowing my head to read something for 5 to ten minutes with bending some part of upper middle chest, I would start getting pain inside the chest, like something is being strained, and the pain will go after sometime until I keep my body straight or lay down on bed straight. This is happening with me from very long time.
What is main cause for under chest burning after having food like bad cholesterol and What is cure n precaution to be taken?
I am suffering frm dry cough for the last 2 week nd I have chest pain wherever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done.
My mother is suffering from high blood pressure. On 11th oct her bp was 170, on 12th oct it was 150 and on 13th oct it was 160 .so what remedy should we take? Before this their was no such problem infact her parents also do not have BP problem.
Hello doc. I am 26 years old male. Mera BP 150/85 Hai to mujhe kya karna parega or mujhe pasina bhi bohot aata hai isse main nervous ho jata hu or bahot upset rehta hu. Please advise.
If a person is suffering from diabetes and he like to eat sweet dishes and chocolates very much and he cannot drink tea without sugar. So what to do?
I am 55 years old. So. I facing the problem of my cholesterol how can I clear this problem. Immidiately. Please advice me.
I am 48 years old female taking medicine for BP & Thyroid. My blood test report is as follows.. Hemoglobin-11. Hematocrit-35.8 ESR-24 Cholesterol HDL 37 DIRECT LDL Cholesterol 140 CHOL/HDL Ratio 5.4 LDL/HDL RATIO 3.8 HYDROXYVITAMIN D 21.20 HBA1C 5.4 Pl. Advise this report need any medication?
I am 21 years old suffering from high blood pressure. It generally increases when I got excited. How to control dis.
I go to jim but I stop it due my exam. From 6 month, now very pain on my chest what can I do at this moments.
Hypertension or High Blood Pressure can trigger as well as worsen complications related to diabetes. Most people suffering from diabetes tend to develop hypertension later in their lives. Diabetes tends to increase one’s blood pressure, making him/her even more vulnerable to other heart diseases and cardio-vascular disorders. Diabetes often leads to a condition known as atherosclerosis, which is the hardening of the arteries. A combination of diabetes and hypertension drastically increases the risk of suffering from a heart disease. The risks of kidney diseases and retinopathy (damage to the tiny blood vessels present in the retina) also go up, resulting in blindness. With age, chronic hypertension can also result in numerous cognitive disorders such as dementia or Alzheimer’s disease (degenerative mental disorder).
How to prevent Diabetes and Hypertension?
1. Walking for about 40 minutes each day or engaging in any type of aerobic exercise can better one’s heart health. Chalk out an exercise plan upon consulting the doctor
2. Limit drinking and abstain from smoking
3. Go for regular kidney check-ups
4. Eat food rich in fiber such as vegetables, fruits, breads or whole grain cereals
5. Examine blood pressure as well as blood sugar levels regularly at home
6. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation or yoga to cut down on stress level; as stress is one of the major contributors to diabetes and the subsequent hypertension
7. Shed off your extra pounds as blood pressure escalates with weight