Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini B.cYour feedback matters!
My age is 70 and having asthma problem from last 10 years. Taking nabuliser beaudecort+deolin in the morning and unicontin 400 tab+sucking a rotocap in evening, inhaler as and when required. Problem - can not walk more then 50 meters in the early morning and 100 meters day time. Advice if I need change treatment.
I feel pain in legs,hend fingers,high hunger,thirst and there are some white thing in my urine.i also feel weakness and low stamina. Plese dr. Tell me that what can i do for my treatment ?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have pimples on my face it seem to be very ugly and I have some pain on my face, could you tell me some suggestions?
Respected Sir What is the best method of the avoid the pimples on face and the fair face for the best way?
I am sujith, my age is 22, I had a suggest about how I get fair face. Give a suggestion and pimple also remove solution should I need please tell me.
Hello sir I am 35 year old man & have very problem in my health. (1) first mera pet saf nahi hota hai pichhale kayi varso se. (2) humesha mujhe pet ki prob rahti hai aur mujhe humesha pet se sambandhit bimariya hoti rahti hai jaise pet dard, loos motion, gass to humesha rahti hai, (3) gass ki problem bahut hai mujhe (4) mujhe din par din bahut chhale bhi hote hai muh me (5) mujhe pet dard ki bhi shikayat hai aur khana bh nahi pachta hai jaldi. Please help me and advise me. Sir mujhe kya karna chahiye apni pet ke liya?
Does excess banana causes constipation in 9 month baby. How much banana per day is beneficial for the baby?
Lybrate | Dr. Renney Pinto speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am 23 years old male and have a serious problem of headache. Sometimes I woke and go for a walk outside then suddenly my head ache started on a high temp n when I took a medicine in relief after 30 to 40 mints. What should I do for that. Is this happen with Gas too.
I am a student. I do not usually workout. My problem is- In summers there is a burning sensation in my throat and I feel bloated and sometimes I suffer from constipation.
I am 17 years old and my eyes are very good but I have problem of headache related with eyes. What should I do?
Anyone who tells you that blood in your semen or Haemospermia is normal, he/she is wrong. No, it is not normal. In fact, blood coming out of any part of your body can in no way be normal. We often hear some patients say that the doctors they have consulted before, about this very crucial problem, regarded it as not serious. Neglecting blood in your semen is a very bad idea. It will not go away without proper treatment. On the other hand, addressing it at the earliest will help cure the problem completely.
Here is where the role of Ayurveda and Ayurvedic Medical Experts becomes extremely important.
Causes of Blood in Semen:
What is causing you Haemospermia or as per Ayurveda, dooshita shukra? Here are a few causes that are influencing the condition-
- Inflammation and infections: Inflammations and infections cause the most common threat to your semen. Infection in any of the tubes, ducts or glands, such as Prostate, Urethra, Seminal Vesicles, Vas Deferens and Epididymis, etc. can become the cause of blood in semen.
- Sexually transmitted infection: Other bacterial infections along with sexually transmitted infections, such as Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea are also potent threats to your semen. 40% of the times, it is these kinds of infections that lead to blood in your semen.
- Forced sexual activity: Though not much discussed, any forced sexual activity might also influence the condition. This kind of activity irritates the pubic region and can also form the cause of genital tract infection, leading to blood in your semen.
- A recent medical procedure: One of the most common occurrences of blood in the semen is noticed post a medical procedure. Examples of medical procedures that lead to blood in semen include prostate biopsy, any urinary treatment, etc. These treatments cause temporary trauma to the semen for a short span of time, leading to ejaculation of blood along with it.
Other major causes that can influence the accompaniment of blood with your semen are internal obstructions, Polyps or Tumours, Blood Vessel Problems, etc. Ayurveda is an effective treatment for Haemospermia.
There are some ancillary effects of blood in the semen. Some of these effects include
- Burning sensation while urinating,
- Pain in the lower back,
- Painful ejaculation,
- Tenderness of the area around the groin,
- Swelling of the testes,
- Tenderness of the scrotum, etc.
All these side-effects can be dealt with while addressing the main issue of blood in the semen, with the help of proper Ayurvedic treatment and diet. Apart from practicing pranayama (shitkari/shitali) as a part of your Ayurvedic treatment, it is also important to consult an expert and get yourself diagnosed. This will help you find the best Ayurvedic herbs for your aid. You can also opt for the very famous and much trusted male infertility - complete sperm care package. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.