Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini B.cYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I had a throat infection in three months I am get in all the medicine but it does not cure. Please give the your opinion.
Got fever 104f on 6/4/16 wt some chills. Got tested. Found malaria & typhoid +ve. Bt the pattern of fever didn't match any of these two. Bt. Started Artesunate + mefloquine for malaria & levoflox for typhoid. Fever remained low grade 100f for next 3-4 days. Then started to remain sub-normal (arnd 97.2f) till date. Feel cold in this summer also. CBC, LFT, KFT, Urine test all normal. HIV -ve. Chest x-ray clear, Thyroid tests OK. Appetite ok. No loss of weight. Before this fever I was healthy. Wt can be the reason. Can anyone explain.
He is suffering from blood pressure from last 1 year pls. Give some health trip in order to control the blood pressure?
I am suffering from fever last 1 week so I feel some weakness. Please suggest me some good medicine.
I am Satvinder Kaur I am suffering from skin diseases psoriasis since 15 years I have take many medicine and change the doctor but not relif it my skin is so dry and cut in th skin. II am very tried.
I have spots as well as pimple on my face? This problem face for last two months. So what I do for it.
One of the most frequent and stubborn skin complaint is that of acnes. Acnes not only blemish the smoothness of the skin, but also cause unnecessary irritation. Certain kinds of acnes are also known to be painful. It's a fairly common phenomenon among teenagers and in some cases, they prevail even in the subsequent years. Acnes have been the cause of anxiety of a large number of people. While the markets are deluged in products that claim to cure acnes, a lot of them don't deliver on their claims. Consequently, a large number of people have resorted to natural therapies for acnes. Among the other remedies, homeopathy is one of the most warranted avenue for acnes. Homeopathy has emerged as a popular antidote to acnes because not only are they largely effective but also they usually have no side-effects on the skin or the body whatsoever.
- Pulsatilla: Acne has a more rampant incidence in girls in comparison to boys. One of the reasons behind this is menstrual irregularities. In such cases, pulsatilla works wonders. They also reduce the acnes, which are triggered by the intake of oily food.
- Hepar Sulphur: Certain abscesses are more painful than the others. While the basic cause of their occurrence remains the same as the less painful ones, excessive perspiration is one of the salient factors in this case. Hepar Sulphur aids in abating the irritations caused by painful eruptions.
- Silicea: Certain skin types are more delicate than the others. In such cases, acne formation is always accompanied with suppuration. In order to tackle the pus formation, homeopathy recommends Silicea. Silicea is effective in cases where the patient is susceptible to cold temperature.
- Natrum Mur: Certain acnes occur due to surplus secretion of oils. Immediate health consequences are weakness and anemia. The face consistently feels greasy in such cases. Natrum Mur has been assumed to have remedial impacts on such acnes.
- Nux Vomica: Sometimes acnes occur due to gastric agitations. Spicy food and caffeine work as stimulants for such digestion disorders. Accordingly, Nux Vomica helps to cure acnes to a large extent.