Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini Ashok KumarYour feedback matters!
Dr. this is for my husband he is 39 years old recently during sex he got his enlargement but within seconds he is loosing it, he is too much disappointed n we r thinking wat may be the reason for this.
I've been having a black stool over the last few days. Any advice one what I can do to reverse this?
These foolproof ways to ensure that you maintain your orgasm while making love to your partner.
It can certainly be a disappointing experience, losing your erection while in bed. Every man wants to impress the woman he takes to bed and without an erection, there is only so much you can do.
If you have a history of having your boner flake on you,
1. Talk sex: Distract yourself from your little head and use your big head in bed. Indulging in dirty talk and fantasies can help reignite the pleasure of sex for both of you.
2. Get kinky. Speak about your secret fantasies and fetishes with each other and indulge in them. Sometimes, all you need to bring your little guy up is a whole new sexual experience
3. Be comfortable in bed. Don’t carry your own weight on your arms for too long when you’re on top of her. Feel relaxed and avoid any scenarios that bother you like sweating too much, overeating before sex or having sex when you’re too tired.
4. Get innovative. Too much of a good thing can get boring. Your girl may be the sexiest thing alive, but unless you create new ways to enjoy each other in bed, one of you may get bored which will eventually lead to you feeling less satisfied and less horny.
5. Take time, don’t rush in. This is something most guys don’t know and don’t care to know. Foreplay always helps the guy hold on longer. You may think it’s pointless, but by indulging in foreplay for 15 minutes before penetration, your little guy would get more time to warm himself up for the act. Just don’t think about your erection until you have to penetrate her. And when it’s time, you can rest assured that he’ll be ready.
6. Don’t concentrate on your little head. Instead, just focus on satisfying and pleasuring your partner. When you spend too much time pondering over over how erect you are, you’d kill the fun which will in turn kill your erection.
7. Work out and look sexy. Better yet, start working out. A good cardio workout makes you feel fit and healthy, and it greatly improves your flexibility and blood circulation. When you look good, you’d feel alive down there. And the increased blood circulation would ensure that your boneless buddy would be upright and hard for a long time.
8. Quit smoking if you can. Smoking destroys your lungs which in turn affect the amount of oxygen your lungs can absorb, which increases the fatigue in your muscles and leaves you tired all the time. The more oxygen in your body, the easier it will be for that all important muscle to function down there.
9. Don’t masturbate too often. Masturbation can be good to control the problem of premature ejaculation, but it’s not good if you want to keep it hard for a long time.
10. Don’t change positions too often in bed. You may have heard that changing positions can be more fun. But by doing that, you’ll end up worrying too much about whether your member will continue to stay erect during each penetration and end up feeling more stressed.
11. Don’t hurry it up. It may seem like a good idea to slip it in quickly as soon as you know it’s hard, and feel relieved that you were erect enough to penetrate her. But this routine will make you lose your confidence gradually and scare you away from slow and relaxed penetration over time.
12. Avoid sex for a month. If nothing else works for you, this definitely should. Take sex out of the calendar for an entire month, and that includes even seeing each other naked. But woo each other and arouse each other by going out often. Grind at parties, kiss in public and pet each other when you feel horny. By restricting sex for a while, you can bring the arousal and curiosity back into bed. And that will definitely help you keep an erection up for as long as you have to perform.
Hi. I am 26 years old. I have concern regarding my testes. Actually the problem is that my left testes is below as compared to right one. I mean to say that our both the testes are in same position and have the same gap from penis but my left testes have more gap from penis as compared to right one.
Hello Doctor. Main pahle smoking karta tha. To mere chest main pain hota tha. Aur ab maine karib 2 years se smoking karna chod diya hai. Phir bhi kabhi kabhi dard hota hai. Maine ek doctor ko dikhaya tha to doctor bol rhe hai ki lung problem hai. Kuch medicine diye the US se kuch bhi thik nahi hua. Pls suggest me some medicines for me. I am so depressed about my life.
I have chicken pox for last 7 days and with three I have high fever and weakness in body. What should I do?
Hello My father have gasses problems sometime he feel very hard to digest food. And sometime he feels tight on the left side of the stomach. He went to doctors the him medicines and some powder to fix with water and drink before having dinner but no use still he is having problem doctors are like You Are Okay. What to do know. Thank you.
Will vimax increase sexual desire in man? Does it effects 2 or 3 hours after the taking this pills? If not than please tell me thr other pills?
Symptoms of typhoid. How its occur in humans appropriate precautions and what medicine should be used.
I quit smoking and I'm having problems like pain in the chest and breathing problems. Would I go with time?
My girl friend is 18, she has arrhythmia in stage ventricular fibrillation and tachy brady o sick sinus syndrome. Do pregnancy affects her life. Is heart transplant is a best solution with 100 percent normal life. We both have same blood group also I am 23 if something happens to me can I donate my heart to her. If she use defribilator can she survive long. Name some normal actives which can be do and she cannot do to have a long life she rides bikes she would race she climbs mountains. She plays volley ball. She does all house hold works. Also sleeps late every thing she doing are bad for her heart condition I think doctor please can you give me a detailed idea to make her highest possibility to survive long. Give me some advice please. Thank you.
Tips for seven healthy life.
1. Eat healthy
2. Maintain body weight
3. Maintain BP
4. Control cholesterol
5. Maintain good blood sugar level
6. Regular exercise for 30 min, 5 days a week
7. Quit smoking
My dad of age 50. Suffering from thyroid. He is getting swellings on dick. He can not able to bear thr pain. What to do.
I am sneezing when standing besides or inhaling dust particles. All time sneezing. I cant do any job or work. Please help me.
My name is DIpak. I am 42 year old having severe asthma problem with rhynaties. I Am getting treatment since last 20 years. I am using formetol with levosalbutamol inhalation and montelukast with levocetrigen tab daily. But last 3 to 4 months I am observing recurrent attack ìs going on after taking all these medicines. So what I will do.
What is fatty liver?
Fatty liver, or steatosis, is a term that describes the build-up of excess fat in the liver. While it's normal to have some fat in your liver for its regular functioning when fat makes up at least 5% of the liver its termed as fatty liver. Fatty liver can be a completely benign (Not harmful) condition and usually does not lead to liver damage. However, once there is a build-up of simple fat, the liver becomes vulnerable to further injury, which may result in inflammation and scarring of the liver.
Causes of fatty liver include:
Alcoholism- Most common cause
hyperlipidemia, or high levels of fats in the blood
Rapid weight loss
Side effect of certain medications, including aspirin, steroids, tamoxifen, and tetracycline.
There isn't a medication or surgery to treat fatty liver. Lifestyle modifications like-
Limiting or avoiding alcoholic beverages
Managing your cholesterol
Controlling your blood sugar
Avoiding high amount of fatty and sugary foods
Dietary modification-Increasing fiber like fruits and vegetables, Whole grain cereals, sprouts
Exercising- 45-60 minutes at least 4-5 days/week