Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini A PYour feedback matters!
What is reason of dengue. And how we can save our health from it. Please help us by your reply, thanks.
I am a 22 years old college girl. My weight is 75 kgs. Height 5.6 ft. Regarding my age and height I think I am really overweight. I do exercise but due to very busy routine I can't do this regularly. Please suggest how I can loose weight. I would like to loose weight by diet or any herbal or homeopathy remedy rather those allopathic or surgical treatments.
Im doing gym for last two days after break of more than 4 months . I had pain in my elbow muscle .i can not straight my hand. What should I do to reduce the pain . Is their any tablet or medicine or natural way to do?
Am suffering from knee disability. Cannot walk except 20-30 metres due to cartilage loss in both knees. Am 64, male. How often can I have cortisone injections on my knees? They help me to stand and walk.
How to remove pores from cheeks due to blackheads came out from cheeks I am 19 yeas old male pls suggest best remedy to completely remove pores from my face.
I use to have pimple on my face now I'm left with acne scars and I don't know why my skin tone keeps on changing sometime I look dark and sometime very fair is it because of the sun rays or pollution I even cover my fave while going out. What should I do?
I am facing sleepless nights from last three days. I eat healthy food and have decent life style. I'm 22 years old.
Dark colour around the eyes (dark circles) wt is the ayurvedic treatment and home remedy please suggest me.
I have very good hair growth. But I am not abel to set it and it has curling and rufness. I have tried conditioner, shampoo. But no results. I have gone to many saloon also but not benefited. In short hair I have to satisfy myself. Give me some good treatment. And help me.
Hello my periods started on 11th of may and on 22nd of may I have sex with my husband will I get pregnant? I am having 40 days of Cycle period.
Why I am having too much hair fall. It's not hereditary. please help me. I regularly nourish my scalp with oil. But still my hair is too weak and thin.
There is a widespread debate about the healthiness and nutritional value of non-vegetarian food. While the advocates of both the segments cheer their own cuisines, science has a completely different standpoint. Some of the common apprehensions of consuming non-vegetarian dishes include the occurrence of deadly diseases such as diabetes, cancer, obesity,, high blood pressure, renal diseases to name a few. This being said, there is no concrete evidence of any co-relation between non-vegetarian food and complicated diseases. As a matter of fact, non-vegetarian diet has numerous nutritional benefits.
- High source of nutrition: Non-vegetarian dishes, such as meat has high protein content and is enriched with vital amino acids. While protein is the building block of the body, amino acids ensure that the body is safeguarded from common ailments and strengthen the immune system.
- Rich iron content: Iron is a key component of the hemoglobin and the human body requires it in adequate quantities for normal functioning of the system. Red meat, soup and bone marrow, for instance, is a rich source of iron. It helps the body to safeguard itself against critical diseases such as anemia.
- The vital creatinine: Meat contains a vital component called creatinine that helps the body to build muscle. A study (Brown, 2008) revealed that most vegetarian infants portray stalled growth due to creatinine deficiency.
- Good source of B12: Vitamin B12 is an important constituent that the body requires for normal functioning. Lack of this vitamin causes Macrocytic Anemia. Infant of a vegetarian mother is often witnessed to be suffering from Anemia due to lack of B12.
- Easy phosphorus availability: Vegetarian dishes contain phytic acid which needs to be converted to phosphorus by complex chemical reactions. In sharp contrast, non-vegetarian meals have ready to absorb phosphorous content.
- Vitamin A and calcium availability: Fish has vitamin A that accounts for human intelligence and formation of memory. It also helps the body with calcium content for stronger teeth and bone formation. While calcium is available in vegetarian diets, the concentration of calcium is way more in fish and other non-vegetarian sources.
- Other mineral constituents: Non vegetarian diet contains some key minerals such as zinc, riboflavin, amino acid, lysine etc. These minerals are required by the body in adequate portions in order to avoid energy deficiencies. Some fishes contain a critical component called omega 3 acids which is required by the body for sound mental and physical health.
Non-vegetarian dishes, therefore, are definitely healthy and are consumed by millions of people across the world. While there are many advantages of non-veg food, too much consumption of red meat might lead to complicated diseases. It is, therefore, essential to maintain a balanced diet for the body to function well.