Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwin M BhandaryYour feedback matters!
Hlo sir and mam. My sister is conceive 2nd time after 2 year of first baby (multigravida) Last tm her pregnancy history is caesarian section and girl baby delivered at 10 month (postmaturity), no history of uterine contractions or labour pain. But baby is healthy, no any abnormality. Nd dis tm Dr. said baby not deliver with NVD coz of umbilical cord around the neck of baby. Expected date of delivery is 18 august. Why in dis condition baby delivered with normal vaginal delivery? ANd please tl m dis condition effect on baby health or not?Please tell.
I am 19 years old I have so many acne on my face I tried homeopathic medicine and so many creams but it still same some has advice me to take (isotroin 20 mg) is it safe to take can you suggest me medicine please.
My stomach is making absurd sound and is not well may be due to my routine in which I have to be in sitting posture for about 10 to 11 hours please suggest some remedy.
I have a yellow teeth what should I do for over come this problem? And my uncle was suffering from sugar. How to over come.
I want to gain weight my age is 26 and my height is 5.6 my current weight is 50 can you suggest me any diet for my weight gain.
Lybrate | Dr Mahesh Prajapat speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I have recently moved to Delhi n here my hair fall problem has become one of the main issue. Please guide me.
Hello sir i am 20 years old. I am suffering from fever now. Iam not able to eat any thing since all foods taste me as bitter, please suggest a method to reduce bitterness in my mouth.
4 years back I took finasteride 1 mg for 27 days for hairloss n quit the drug after I experienced a lot of side effects such as loss of libido, brain fog, acute lower back pain, depression, gynecomastia, weight gain on hips n mid section, water retention, sleeplessness, erectile dysfunction etc. Though symptoms have been getting better after 4 years but some symptoms still persists. Recently I have diagnosed with hypothyroidism, kidney n gall stone as well. Please help. I don't want to take medicine for hypothyroidism as I have had side effects from it thyronorm 50 mcg. My estradiol is 45 n serum testosterone is around 350 which is low for 32 year young guy who don't even smoke n drink.
I want to ask that my hair is going to white and I want the solution to stop the white hair? Please tell me the better solution for this?
How to get rid of fordyce spots on Mouth I found them 1 year ago And It's still there White 1 mm Painless bumps not going away.
My hairs are started whitening some hairs are in brown with white color for this any treatment are there.
My dad is 55yrs old and since 5 yrs his cholesterol is always more than the normal recent reports says that cholesterol is 210 and ldl is 146. Wht all modifications can be made?
I am suffering from acne or pimples. What I have to do? I am now 23 years old, still I am suffering. I didn't take any treatment for it.
I am fifty years old. I am suffering from diabetic i.e. Border 130. What kind of exercise I want to do. Further, I am controlling my diets. I am also a divorce and would like to go for second marriage. Please advise me whether I can go for second marriage or otherwise.
How to prevent diabetes as my family's track record favour for it. I have made a valve replacement Surgery 4.5 years ago. Now I m quite healthy.
Hello. I am 23 years old and I got lots of pimples 4 months back. Although the pimples are gone. But the pimples are still the same. What should I do make the face clear.
Arthritis is an inflammatory condition that affects the joints and bones of the patient and creates general problems when it comes to mobility and other such postures, which require some amount of physical stamina and strain. This kind of condition can be of many types. Furthermore, it can affect many different parts of the body right from the knees to the shoulders and the wrists. There are many forms of treatment for this condition, which may be carried out by orthopedic specialists as well as other practitioners of alternative medicine.
Read on to find out why Ayurveda is one of the best ways to deal with this condition.
- Ancient science: Ayurveda is an ancient science that is steeped in the logic of ages, and it has been allowed to evolve over numerous centuries, which makes it all the more authentic when it comes to various forms of treatment.
- Combination of measures: Ayurveda is not just a field of medicine, but it is primarily known as a life science because it combines a variety of measures that have to do with inside out cleansing of the system. From massages to herbal medicines, yoga postures to lifestyle changes, this form of treatment can help the patient get rid of the condition rather than just treat the symptoms.
- Massages: When we use a particular oil or herb to massage our bodies, we are actually imbibing the goodness and richness of those elements, which are ideal for the condition that we are suffering from. This oil that may be derived from cloves or various other elements that are naturally found, can actually seep right into the bones and joints to repair the condition. Mustard oil and camphor are also well known oils for arthritis.
- Doshas: Ayurveda depends on the various doshas for a proper form of diagnosis, and arthritis comes under the Data dosha. This typically affects the energy, surrounding the proper functioning of the joints and therefore, one can safely say that this is a well-researched body of science, which is being put to use so as to prescribe medicines and other forms of treatment for that particular dosha.
- Exercise: The yogic postures are known to have helped many people and the various asanas that are specifically required for an arthritis patient will help in doing away with the root cause of the disease. These asanas include the less rigorous ones that can build strength and stamina so that the patient is able to lead a more normal and healthy life.
- Lifestyle changes: The diet changes that will be prescribed for arthritis-affected patients along with the changes in one’s routine, will help in reaching the root cause of the condition so that he or she may get a better chance at normalcy in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.