Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AshwinYour feedback matters!
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do.
My face is becoming dull and unattractive the cause I don't know. But I have whitish complex ,but not it is not as earlier. What should I do?
I am 18 year old girl. I am continuous continuous white spots on ma face even aftr having a lot of vegetables and fruits since I think otz because of vitamin deficiency. Wat shud I do to cure it?
Helo madam / sir! I am 19 years old girl, I have dark circles very deep! I have enough sleep! I need to get rid of dark circles so please give me the herbal prescription! thank you!
Hello doctor, I want to ask you about dark circles under eyes. My both eyes are just like different from rest of face tone due to dark circles covering whole eye on both sides. I feel very low on confidence and embarrassed and avoid face to face talk due to that black eyes Please suggest any solution. It will be perfect to have a home remedy if you have any! Thank you.
Sir, now I noticed my face is going to dark and loosing wait and my hair is going white slowly slowly.
Hi doctor my self garima I am 22 year old girl and I have dark circle problem now what I do for these.
We all love that perfectly glowing skin that has no marks or signs of ageing like moles, tags, fine lines, dark circles and many others. However, for most of us, this remains an imaginary picture that we have in mind. What stares back at us in the mirror has some of the noted features, in various combinations. However, the desire for that blemish-free skin without any of these continues and is actually not far from reality too.
Some major irritants causing skin scars are as follows:
- Vascular marks including thread veins and broken capillaries.
- Spider nevus is a spider web like structure with a central vessel and surrounding capillaries dilated radiating away from it. Similarly, blood spots are red, vascular spots that come with ageing.
- Skin tags or milia or warts these are harmless, but esthetically concerning and can irritate, if found in an area where it interferes with the garments
- Age spots or brown spots that occur due to sun exposure are also harmless but are esthetic concern.
- With esthetics attaining such importance, new ways are constantly being identified to help people improve their looks. While there are various creams and lotions and serums with promises of various chemicals that can do wonders, there actually are procedures that have a scientific basis and can produce results more quickly and effectively.
The following are some popular advanced cosmetic procedures (ACPs) that can help clear these blemishes and produce a spotless, clear skin.
- Chemical peels: This is an exfoliation process done in the clinic, by removing the top layers of rough skin, thereby, making space for new skin to grow. It stimulates growth of collagen and elastin, and promoting new skin growth. It can also be combined with topical antioxidants such as tretinoin and vitamin C, which are proven beneficial for the skin.
- Dermabrasion: Used in a variety of conditions (acne, wrinkles, blemishes), it works on layers that are far deeper than a chemical peel. A rotating brush is used to remove the upper layers of the skin, leaving the underlying layers open. The removed layers of the skin may form a scab, and can be mildly painful. The doctor may decide to use a mild local anesthetic if required.
- Laser skin resurfacing: The skin has an upper thicker layer and an inner thinner layer. A small amount of laser is applied to the underlying layers to stimulate them to produce collagen. The top layers are kept cool with a gel. The extra collagen produces improves elasticity and produces younger looking skin, removing all blemishes.
All these are equally proven ways to treat blemishes. The decision of choosing one particular method should be completely based on your expectations. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!