Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwath Kumar A.CYour feedback matters!
I have seizures when I get stressed out. My doctor says I shouldn't be on seizure medication. My question should I be?
I have high blood sugar level. Doctors said to take care in controlling it. What precaution should I take in order to safe my kidneys from any kind of damage?
I am 22 years old and I suddenly lost 8kgs last year. I am trying to regain my weight but in vain. For the past few months I have had persistent pain in my legs.
My urine report is correct or not pls ans. All if any problem Physical Colour-paleyellow Appearance-clear Sediments-absent Reaction-acidic Specificgravity-Q.N.S Biochemical Sugar-nil Albumin-nil Microscopic Puscells-2~4 epithelial cells 0-1 RBC-Nil Crystal calcium oxalate-ab. Casts-ab.
I am having sinus problem, I easily catch cold when I drink anything cold, how to get cured from this sinus problem, is there any treatment for it.
Hello sir my name is dinesh chouhan presently I am working in grasim industries as a plant incharge my problem is my head is paining some time press help me.
Hello dr my 55 yr old father having loose motion before 4 days only for particular day with light stomach pain. Now no loose motion but he have still pain. Please give some treatment.
Sir, I am not smoker, in my throat haven't any infection according to doctor, but some time I fill pain in mt throat, my age 27.
I have skin allergy from ornaments even gold, all clothes except cotton, even embroidery. I hv diabetes and thyroid too. Please suggest me preventive measures.
Ageing is not the only factor that brings hearing impairment. The causes are many. Certain medications, continuous exposure to loud noise, genetic involvement, injury and some medical conditions may cause hearing loss.
But if you think that you are facing hearing issues, then these symptoms should raise an alarm for you to see an ENT specialist:
- You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
- Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
- You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
- You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.
- Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.