Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwath Kumar A.CYour feedback matters!
When I do sex my sperms erect quickly so which medicine should I take to delay it and when I think something bad about girl or talk to girl the then a watery type liquid flow from my penis.
I am in 12th standard and I have a very bad habit to sleep while studying. So please suggest me some ideas to reduce it.
Does dozing off is a sleep disorder or some medical condition or is it natural. please tell what to do?
Hi I'm 19 years old. L have any small amount of food so l feel like very much. But my stomach it's showing out side.
I am suffering with allergy since oneweek. allergy is spreading from one part to whole body. Could you suggest me any remedies?
Sir, I have a problem regarding excessive sweating. Even if everybody feels a cool weather I start sweating. I leave in Kolkata which is normally a very humid area. And I also belongs to a veg Hindu family.
Hello Doctor, I am 29 years old male suffering from cholesterol and diabetes. Can this be controlled by ayurveda or homeopathy. Also please let me know how to reduce the weight. Please help me. Thanks, Azam.
Sir every time I feel so hungry how to restrict over food intake please suggest me how to avoid overeating.
Pityriasis Rosea is a common skin problem which causes a rash. Although, it can occur at any age, it is most often seen in those between the age of 10 to 35. It is usually harmless and a pretty common condition. It is also worth noting that Pityriasis Rosea does not spread from person to person.
Causes: The exact cause of Pityriasis Rosea has not been identified yet. Some doctors claim that it is caused by a virus, bacteria, or fungus while others claim that it is caused by an allergic reaction.
Symptoms: There are a fair number of warning signs of the Pityriasis Rosea rash. The symptoms may differ depending on the patient's general health condition, the climate condition, and the season.
- Size and appearance at first: When the rash first appears, it has a raised border. Basically, it is a pink patch which can be single, round, or oval in shape. 2 cm to 10 cm is the usual range when it comes to the size of the patch.
- Few days or weeks later: After a few days, 1cm to 2cm patches appear on the abdomen, back, chest, legs and arms area. They sometimes spread to the neck, but rarely to the face.
- Back patches: The patches on the back are slightly different from the rest. They tend to be angled and look somewhat like a Christmas tree. Sometimes it is itchy, but it goes away within 6 to 8 weeks.
Treatment: Pityriasis Rosea goes away without treatment. It usually lasts about 6 to 8 weeks. However, in order to relieve itching at home:
- Apply anti-allergic powder.
- Avoid taking hot showers. Keep the water as cool as possible while taking the bath.
- Eat a lot of oatmeal and try bath products which have oatmeal in them.
- Hydrocortisone cream is very good for the itchy areas on your body. However, do not use these on the face or pubic areas.
- Use antihistamines, but, for children, you must check with the doctor first.
- Apply moisturizer regularly.
- Use gentle soaps and avoid deodorant soaps as these worsen the rash and the itching.