Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
When I am watch any brighter thing I my eyes water is come and become red and also pain is come also in my head.
I have red eyes for many days and its redness is increasing due to sun light.. So what can I do for this problem?
I have problem related to red eyes. I always finds redness in my eyes. Whenever I moves on bike, my eyes color turn to red. Please suggest me.
I am a 24 year student and I feel some health problems last 2 years 1. I am facing so much hair fall 2. I feel some concentration and memory loss problem. 3. I am facing dental problem day by day my teeth are going weaker and black spot on my cavity and color of my teeth in going yellow. And facing also sensation problem 4 I feel very weaker so much body pain I can not seat on chair more then 10 min my all body faced stiffness problem. 5 so much pain on my legs I can not walk 2 km. 6. I am facing eyes problem. 7 My bones are very weak according to my age. 8. I feel always laziness and sleepy. I am student I am not able to concentrate on study because of these problem please suggest me what should I do.
I have mine right eye vision low that was 6/9 and my left eye 6/6 what should I do for making 6/6 vision of right eye I don't want goggles any options?
I have problem of eye when I was sleep and wekup in the morning it is red what is solution for that please tell me.
Give me the complete details about lasik laser treatment. I am suffering from short sight. Thank you.
Eyeglasses and contact lenses are both used for vision correction. Both of the options have their advantages and disadvantages but a number of factors like lifestyle, comfort and age etc. are important while deciding which one to choose.
Here is a list of the fundamental differences between using spectacles and using contact lenses:
- Distance from the cornea: Lenses are worn directly on the eye and are in constant physical contact with the cornea while glasses are worn over the eyes. Contact lenses may cause infections in the eye because the user has to touch the eye in order to wear them and to take them off.
- Difference in vision: Since the lenses of spectacles are a little distance away from the eye, vision can be slightly distorted but contact lenses can provide natural and accurate vision. Also, side vision is not improved by glasses as you have to turn your head to see what is beside you. The contacts move around with your eyeballs and the peripheral vision is in focus.
- Ease of use: Some people find eyeglasses difficult to use because of the constant weight on the face and the obstruction caused by the frames of the glasses. There may also be a constant need to adjust the frames. Often eyeglasses slip down the nose when you sweat or engage in rigorous physical activity. Contact lenses are free from all these hassles - they are not distracting or obstructive and so they are extensively used by dancers and athletes. Spectacles is very uncomfortable to wear during the rains or in humid weather because they fog up.
- Infections and complications: Contact lenses can get displaced inside the eye and they can be difficult to reposition. They also cause the eyes to itch and water if you wear them for a very long time at a stretch or if tiny dust particles enter your eyes. The use of eyeglasses is far more flexible in this respect - they can be removed in case your eye itches or burns, but regular use of glasses causes dark circles and bags under the eyes.
- Aesthetic differences: People often prefer contact lenses as they do not change the physical appearance - they help you look natural and you can also use colored lenses to change the color of your eyes. Glasses may look slightly unnatural but some people also prefer them for the fashion quotient.