Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Ashoka S CYour feedback matters!
I have a desh job. My problem is my back is pain very and my leg pain. And My chest pain and my health is not progress. Sir my help please.
I am 65 years old, may 2011 accidentally I fallen down on road since then I am having pain in both thighs, hence having problem in sitting down and getting up.
I am a male and have pain in my joints near the rib how can I get rid of the pain can I know it or can I have the name of the medical names?
I am suffering from tremendous internal pain from right hand elbow upto wrist and 2 figures (ring and next figures) are paralyzed and have no sense. What medicine I should take. Pl advise.
From past eight months i am suffering from disc bulge problem. At L5-S1 . Bt still not cure.Plz suggest me the best possible cure.
I haven't Walk properly since 4 days because my legs are paining I tried to walk fastly but it's paining wait I want to do.
Hi my mother is 50+ she has left shoulder pain covering her upper part of the left arm and left side of the neck including left side back as well. She is suffering from this severe pain since last 8 months. We visited a doctor and he gave a steroid injection as well. But her pain and swelling are getting severe causing immense pain. She is diabetic and a blood pressure patient as well. Please advice.
Which causes ankle pain and x ray was fine and no spur was detected in that and shoes were changed and they given some relief but not yet fully. Please help me in this regard.
She is suffering from severe knee pain. Also a diabetic and having ulcer in stomach. The x-ray report of standing knee is written below :- Gross degenerative changes with diminished Medial intercondylar joint space on left side And grossly diminished lateral intercondylar joint space on right side, subluxation deformity of both knee joints slightly more on left side, marginal osteophytes and swelling. Please suggest what to do.
He was suffering from diabetes from past 15 years. He had never taken the insulin. But from past 1 year he had swelling in his left leg also he is handicapped. Plss sugest me why he has swelling in his left leg?
Hi I am anuj sherawat. I have a backache for last 2 year. So please help me for this. I don't know what to do for that. Pain.
My son 3 years old & its was injured in left hand knee so what can I do please help me some medicines.
Sir, I am 23 years old. I am getting knee pain to right knee. I went to hospital today and I took my x ray. By seeing the x ray the the doctor told me the cartilage is reducing and it is starting stage. Is reducing in cartilage will come at this early age. And it is recovered by taking mecidiencs .I am also confused can you please suggest me sir. As it occurring due to the climatic conditions.
There is a soft swelling on my knee after a fall since last one month . There is little pain since last two days . What can take care of my this problem.
I am a male of 26 years and I have fever backpain headache muscles pain and dehydration from last two weeks please tell me from what disease I am suffering.
Back pain refers to a severe pain in the back due to a strain in the muscle and the associated ligaments of the spine. Back pain is a fairly common condition and almost everyone has experienced it at least once in their lifetime. The pain can be either acute (pain in sudden bursts) or chronic (lasting for more than a month). Back pain generally tends to subside if one takes appropriate measures.
You might experience the following symptoms along with back pain:
- Severe pain around the muscles which might stretch down to your feet
- Back pain will significantly limit the flexibility of your back
- If there are recurrent instances of high fever and severe gall bladder disorders along with the pain, a consultation with your doctor is highly recommended.
Back pain might occur due to the following reasons:
- Back pain might occur as a result of osteoarthritis (a disorder that is characterized by the breaking and wearing down of the flexible tissues at the end of the bones) and osteoporosis (a disorder marked by bones that are weak and brittle).
- It might occur as a result of a fatal accident or an injury.
- If you are a chain smoker and have a history of excessive alcohol or drug abuse, you are more likely to experience back pain.
- Back pain might also occur as a result of ageing, excessive weight gain, lack of regular exercising, cancer and instances of severe depression.
Ayurveda can be very useful for eradicating back pain. According to Ayurveda, back pain is caused due to the heightening of the ‘vata’ owing to an unhealthy diet, anxiety, and suppression of muscles, collectively called ‘dosha’.
The Ayurvedic remedies for back pain are as follows:
- A regular intake of 30 ml of Aloe Vera juice in the morning might heal symptoms of back pain
- A regular intake of a mixture of 5g Triphala churnam mixed with water before retiring for the night might help to ease the general discomfort associated with back pain.
- Consume a medicinal preparation of 100ml of Black Gram (Urad Dal) daily for a week in order to get rid of the pain.
- You can also perform Paschimottanasana (an exercise where you have to touch the toes and repeat the same for a few times) and Vayu Mudra (an exercise where you have to move the index finger on the thumb base and the thumb finger in closed proximity to the index finger while the other fingers remain in a perpendicular position) to get rid of the back pain.
- Cut down on your consumption of pungent spices. This is because these pungent spices tend to have a drying effect on the body, that in turn, might lead to severe back pain, especially in the lower back along with constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.