Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok ReddyYour feedback matters!
I had undergone endoscopy two years back and i am having backpain after that. What is the remedy for that?
I am 46 years man and have backache and other joints pain also. I am getting pain relief tablet and oil from last few years but no relief yet. What to do?
I am a female aged 40 years I have severe pain in my heel particularly while getting up from bed in morning and after sitting for a long time which gets reduced after some walking, I think it is Plantar_fasciitis, please advise me the permanent treatment for this, Please hel me out.
I am a 23 years female suffering from knee pain from last 2 months, have consulted a doctor but pain still continues. What will you suggest doctor?
I have neck pain in backside since 3 days and it continues. Previous year in the winter I felt the same. I don't know why it occurs. I want to know the reason for this and also I have pain in right shoulder whenever I walk for long time it starts to feel pain in the right shoulder. Kindly explain me the reasons. Thank you!
If i walk regularly then my right knee begins to pain.Wat should i do should continue with my walking or not
Daily I go for morning walk at 6.30 am. Since 6months my calf muscles gets pain while walking. My vit d3 vit b12 etc all reports are very good. Just started vit. E since20 days. I walk for 35 min. On green lawn. Cycling 15min. There after at 10am my phisio comes and I do 8 to 10 exercises for knee. Foot. Spine shoulder. Neck. Back. With accupresure and massage. Can you suggest to get rid of calf mucle pain. I do exercise for 5 days a week. Drink lot of water. Do suggest.
While playing badminton seems I have got an ankle sprain. I am having pain for last 10 days. The pain happens randomly either side of ankle. I have applied many balm like voilin, rumalaya, ayurvedic arnica but no relief. I have a badminton tournament this week. Please suggest some work around to reduce pain at least for few days.
The longest nerve in the body is the sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve starts from the lower part of the spine, through your hip to the back of the leg. So when it is said sciatica, we refer to pain in this nerve. Since the nerve covers the spine, hip and leg, sciatic pain is felt in the areas through which it passes. The lower leg muscles and sensation in the legs, thighs and feet are controlled by this nerve.
Symptoms usually include:
- Pain that radiates from the lower back to the hip and to the leg
- Sharp, tingling, dull, constant or burning pain
- Loss of bladder or bowel control
- Sneezing or coughing increases pain
- Moving the leg gets difficult so usual activities like walking, sitting and standing become painful
Homeopathic remedies are easy and gentle on the body. Homeopathy aims to boost the body's immune system so it can fight all its weaknesses. The following remedies may prove to be useful:
- Ammonium Muriaticum: It is taken for chronic pain in the heel or for chronic backache or when straightening the knee gets difficult as hamstrings contract. It is also taken for limping.
- Bellis Perennis: In periosteum injuries, stiffness and deep aches in the spine Bellis Perennis is used. It is also used for tailbone injuries. It is also helpful for nerve pains during pregnancy.
- Calcarea Fluorica: If the vertebra degenerates after trauma to the spine, then Calcarea Fluorica can be useful.
- Cicuta: The worst back injuries with serious trauma and muscles spasms are treated with Cicuta.
- Hypericum: Hypericum is suggested for tailbone injuries, temporary paralysis, spinal concussions and for sharp pain that tingles and moves upwards.
- Rhus tox: If after lifting weights, overexerting muscles and exposure to anything wet, you feel tearing and burning pain, then Rhus tox is beneficial. Cramps that get better after heat application, but get worse after exposed to the cold are also treated with Rhus tox.
- Ruta: Stiffness and pain from back injuries, twisting the wrong way and bruises are prescribed with Ruta. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.