Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok RaoYour feedback matters!
I am 14 years old and have itching problem mainly in penis, elbow and gaps of fingers and other body parts. I sex a girl about 3 month Regularly. But now what can I do.
I have acne on my face ad these acne remains marks n spot on my face what should I do. My skin is oily.
Today I saw some blood in my stools. I was suffering from stomach infection last month. What is the reason for the blood.
I am 35 yo male. I have developed a painful node on my left upper breast. It's painful to touch. What it could be? It's been there for couple of weeks.
I have pimples on face , chest& back from last 4 years what should I do for decrease it & also having marks on my face.
Which medicine will be suitable for skin problem whenever I use cosmetic ill get black marks on skin.
I have lichensa scrotal dermatitis diagnosis by skin specialist. Can you please suggest any ayurvedic medicine.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face . I used scar removal cream for 4 month but didn't see any changes what should I do!
Hello. I have dark skin. And I am using skin lite to enhance my complexion. I got acne with use of skin lite. Can you suggest some other cream to become fair??
Mera face jayda tar red rahta hai ya fir jab mai jayda laugh karta hu larta hu toh mera face aur red ho jaata hai. Kindly suggest me some idea to overcome from this problem.
Actually I have oily skin and rashes also now a days. For that my skin looks black and patchy. My complexion is not so far. So what should I do?
How glow up my face skin my skin going too rough and damage my face become a deeply dot by cause of the acne my acne when going to fish my face becom stains and space on skin. How I fill my face skin ?
Dear sir My sister is having serious problem in leg with thick black skin with itching and as per doctors advice done biopsy and the results read as" Histopathological features are suggestive of lichen planus-Hypertrophic variant"
Sorry to say but you doctors didn't get what I was asking. I am surprised not even a single doctor read question carefully. I only asked home medicine for lycoriya. BrEast and pain and all was symptoms. Every doctor who gave answer was centered on breast enlarge.
I have used excessive skin bleach in my face and now my face has become darker. Will this pigmentation fade away completely and approx how much time would it take and what medicines or precautions should I take ?
5 home remedies to get rid of dark circles:
1. Almond oil: A completely natural ingredient that benefits skin around your eyes, almond oil helps lighten dark circles. Combine almond oil with vitamin e oil and your dark circles will be history. Plus, these ingredients really something that’s a staple in every household.
- Before hitting the sack, apply some almond oil over your dark circles and massage it gently into the skin.
- Leave the oil on overnight.
- Wash it off with cold water next morning.
Repeat this every day until your dark circles are gone.
2. Cucumber: Remember those hollywood movies where women are seen relaxing at a spa with cucumber slices on their eyes? well, there’s a reason beyond gloss. With skin-lightening and mild astringent properties, cucumbers are completely equipped to fix those raccoon eyes. Better yet, they are soothing and refreshing too.
- Cut a fresh cucumber into thick slices and chill it for about 30 minutes.
- Place the slices on the dark circles for about 10 minutes.
- Wash the area thoroughly with water.
Repeat this process twice a day for one week to see results.
3. Raw potato: Potatoes contain vital natural bleaching agents and used raw, they help lighten dark circles and reduce excess puffiness around your eyes
- Grate a couple of chilled potatoes to extract the juice.
- Soak a cotton ball in the juice and place it on your closed eyes.
- Make sure the juice covers the dark circles entirely.
- Allow the juice to sit for about 15 minutes and rinse your eyelids well with cool water.
Repeat once or twice daily for 2 - 3 weeks to see results.
4. Rose water: There’s a reason mothers always advise their children to rinse their eyes with rose water when they’re sore. It not only rejuvenates skin and reduces dark circles but also has a soothing effect on tired eyes. Due to its mild astringent properties, it also works well as a skin toner.
- Soak cotton eye pads in rose water for a few minutes.
- Place the soaked pads on your closed eyelids.
- Leave them on for about 15 minutes.
Follow this remedy twice daily for 2 - 3 weeks to see results.
5. Tomato: Tomato, the fruit that’s used like a vegetable, is known to naturally possess powerful bleaching properties that can lighten skin very effectively.
- Mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with one and a half teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Gently apply this mixture on your dark circles and allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off well with cool water.
Follow this remedy twice a day for 2 - 3 weeks to see results.