Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok PYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old suffering from scaly skin. I have send you photos. Please suggest me to have clear skin.
Hii sir! I have a small cysts on my nose, I have consulted two dermatologists but no use, second time doctor preferred SOTRET TRETINOIN CAPSULES(15days) with the combination of azithromycin and C forte. For me, I used it 15days. But no use. These cysts are pain less. Please help me sir to prevent this faastly.
Hi my eyes are going inside followed by dark circles. Ive a -0.5 L and -0.75 R spect but I am not using them for 2, 3 weeks. I have IT profile job so I have exposure to computer most of the time. Suggest some natural ways for its cure.
Hi I'm a male I have lines and dark circles near my eyes like my eyes looks big and swollen type please tel me wat to do how to makes it feel or look normal and clear please tel me plz.
Hlo doctor. I am 24 years old female. I want a glowing white skin tone. What should I apply on face and body skin to get a white glowing skin permanently.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my thigh. I used scar removing cream for 1 months but did not see any change. What should I do?
How to minimise drying up of skin avoiding crackening specially in palms and fingers? Does it have any effect of aging? Is it because of water quality?
I am 23 year old boy. During my childhood I had lots of dark black hair on the head but now they started falling tremendously. Now patches is formed in both the sides of forehead. Nobody in my family or forefather had this problem. In addition about 50% of my hair has also become white. My hair has fallen so much that after bathing head skin is visible. I don't use any kind of chemicals or shampoo or oil. Doctor please help me to restore my gone hair and the patches formed and also how can I blackened my white hair back again.
Hello. My question is. Ki mere lips Ki outline K oopar ek same black color ki ek or out line dikh rahi hai. From 1st 3, 4 months se. Jo dekhne me bahot hi kharab lagti hai. Please help & suggest me some home remedies. Or any cream and lotion. please reply ?
Tips to get rid of freckles (light brown in colour) which has been on my face and right shoulder only, any advise will be helpful.
One of the skin’s main functions is protection, and one of the ways it does that is by producing sebum. During teenage and early adolescent years, there is a release of excessive sexual hormones, which also leads to excessive sebum production. This clogs the pores, leading to accumulation of sebum within the skin layers. There are also bacteria trapped within this, leading to infections. Symptoms could include blister formation with pustules, redness, and severe pain. In people with naturally oily skin, this can be a major problem, with large acne which may leave marks when healed.
Excessive hormones (androgens).
In girls, correlation with menstrual cycles, pregnancy, and polycystic ovaries, indicating an association with increased hormone levels.
Management: As it is easy to identify if you are prone to developing acne, steps should be taken to avoid developing acne or reducing its severity once they appear.
- Touching acne is a strict no-no. There is a great tendency to keep picking at it, but this should be avoided as the infection can spread to other unaffected areas.
- Using a cold towel or soft cotton cloth can help in soothing the area
- Ice cubes can also be used on the acne. This will also reduce blood supply and curtail increase in severity
- Acne is proven to be an indication of stress, and so stress management is very essential.
- Keep calm by various methods – meditation, music, yoga, exercise
- A regular exercise routine also is very helpful. The sweating during the exercise helps in clearing up the pores and keeping the skin clean. Sebum is more often cleared out this way, leading to reduced acne
- Lifestyle (sleep and diet): A healthy eating pattern with reduced oily foods and sugars and more amounts of fresh foods is highly helpful. A good amount of sleep is also beneficial for overall skin health.
- Garments which come in touch with facial skin like pillow covers should be washed with gentle soap
- Regular skin care routine should be maintained including frequent washing, regular moisturising, and periodic exfoliating.
- Avoid too many chemicals and adhere to a regimen using as many natural substances as possible.
- Mild gels or lotions like tretinoin, tazarotene, and adapalene are useful in controlling acne
- Topical antibiotics like clindamycin or erythromycin combined with benzoyl peroxide may also be used if more severe
- Birth control pills are also used to regulate hormonal levels in some women.
- Scars can be treated with laser light therapy, dermabrasion, chemical peels, or steroid injections
- Remember that acne is a part of growing up, and will naturally reduce after the growing years.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I m 22 yeaf old I have pigmentation in my face I have consult most of the doctor but no one can remove my pigmentation marks please suggest me some medicine.
My skin gets dried up fast and wrinkles on my skin apart from face. Please suggest me to overcome it.
Hi, I am Dr. Nivedita Dadu. I am dermatologist at skinology skin clinic. The URL for skinology is www.skinology.in. I am creating this video to discuss collagen induction therapy or derma roller. Derma roller is a hand holding device that has micro needles. The various indications in which a derma roller can be used are acne, scars, stretch marks, anti aging, and hair fall.
Before starting the procedure a numbing cream is applied to the skin to anesthetize the area. After this, a derma roller is rolled in the target area. This causes pseudo trauma to the skin and boost collagen production and create micro channels in the skin that enhances the absorption of serums that are to be applied to the skin after the derma roller. The serums and growth factors that are applied to the skin after derma roller depends upon the indication for which the derma roller is being used. Elastin hyaluronic acid and Oils are applied to the skin for acne, scars, stretch marks and anti aging while hair growth serums are applied when derma roller is done on the scalp. This is followed by a collagen booster sheet that is supplied to the skin to enhance the penetration of the serums.
For any further queries or to book an appointment with us, you can log on to www.skinology.inacne scars